PDA

View Full Version : venom miss excite

sporthydrofan
06-07-2012, 05:33 PM
hey guys been a long time.. i was just browsing around and found the miss ecite for 365.00 free shipping is this a good price and is the website reliable ive never heard of them deelfinders... deelfinders.com (http://rcboats.deelfinders.com/)

let me know what you think...

Rumdog
06-07-2012, 05:35 PM
^^ G-Freak^^

sporthydrofan
06-07-2012, 05:38 PM
venom is the manufacturer...

sporthydrofan
06-07-2012, 05:38 PM
gfreak went out of business i thought...

jamespl
06-07-2012, 05:41 PM
The dragon red evo is the same hull and can prob be found for a lot less but I think it has a smaller motor but most people will prob upgrade anyway. The only thing with dragon and venom hulls is they are really thin.

Rumdog
06-07-2012, 05:42 PM
lol...
Come on, sporthydrofan.... It hasn't been that long, bud. I still remember you

sporthydrofan
06-07-2012, 06:13 PM
umm i dont remeber you... what are you talking about ...? james what is the dragon red? i cant find it on the deelfinder site where is it?

Rumdog
06-07-2012, 06:23 PM
hahaaaaaaa!

Rumdog
06-07-2012, 06:23 PM
I'm assuming this dealfinder is your new site, huh G-Freak???
Not that guillable

jamespl
06-07-2012, 06:28 PM
I got sucked straight in there! Didn't twig that one, doh

Rumdog
06-07-2012, 06:39 PM
hahaha! yup. Dang sneaky freak!

sporthydrofan
06-07-2012, 07:00 PM
im not gfreak.. but you guys are real helpful..why are you so gfreak paranoid? did they rip you off too?

millzee
06-07-2012, 07:03 PM
the little 4ch 2.4ghz black and orange choppers at the bottom left hand corner are very cool, I bought one for just under $30 from hobbyking, flies very well in windy conditions.

sporthydrofan
06-07-2012, 07:18 PM
that little thing flys good in the wind? are you sure i had a 3.5 channel one that was like 30" pretty big and it sucked in the wind...
id like to see a 4 channel with single rotor and balance bar in that size i would buy it in a heart beat!
edit..
looking at the reviews your right alot of people find it stable outdoors.. impressive i figured it would get knocked around... any ways if you know of a larger 4 channel same setup id be interested in buying it..

sporthydrofan
06-07-2012, 07:28 PM
the little 4ch 2.4ghz black and orange choppers at the bottom left hand corner are very cool, I bought one for just under $30 from hobbyking, flies very well in windy conditions.
i really like your rescue rigger how the heck did you build that i cant see how it works... why the 2 big boxes are those batteries...

Brushless55
06-07-2012, 08:48 PM
im not gfreak.. but you guys are real helpful..why are you so gfreak paranoid? did they rip you off too?

LOL, they stole from so many people!
reason they suck and are out
not to mention all the flippin lies :flashfire:

sporthydrofan
06-12-2012, 11:21 PM
so is anyone gonna let me know who sells The dragon red evo version of the miss excite for "much cheaper" im very interested...

Rumdog
06-12-2012, 11:30 PM
Buzz off gfreak goon.

sporthydrofan
06-12-2012, 11:40 PM
Buzz off gfreak goon.
man is there a time when your not online...? help a brother out and how many times do i have to tell you that im not a gfreak i just made the mistake of buying one of thier bud hydros, i have had nothing but balance issues with it from the get go.... anything faster than 45 mph and it starts to hop ive tried everything... i sold it and am looking for a professional hydro that can go fast please help me out... i thought you guys are helpful to the new guys instead rumdog keeps bashing me...

MassiveOverkill
06-12-2012, 11:55 PM

that little thing flys good in the wind? are you sure i had a 3.5 channel one that was like 30" pretty big and it sucked in the wind...
id like to see a 4 channel with single rotor and balance bar in that size i would buy it in a heart beat!
edit..
looking at the reviews your right alot of people find it stable outdoors.. impressive i figured it would get knocked around... any ways if you know of a larger 4 channel same setup id be interested in buying it..

Check out my videos and mods for the V911. I fly in 10-15mph winds on a daily basis:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=350297

Adding paddles made a big difference in outdoor windy flying. I got one manufacturer to implement them on a clone:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1661845

silvermansteve
06-13-2012, 02:36 AM
freak freak freak. rumdog, how do you know he's the brains behind the prior g freaking operation? i understand why you don't like the freaks -- but why this guy? (btw, i'm not the freak either, nor am i a freak fan.)

Diesel6401
06-13-2012, 03:01 AM
freak freak freak. rumdog, how do you know he's the brains behind the prior g freaking operation? i understand why you don't like the freaks -- but why this guy? (btw, i'm not the freak either, nor am i a freak fan.)

One dead give away is every gfreak video has that deels (I think they meant deal) link attached to it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncrzXigxX14&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?t=34803

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

sporthydrofan
06-13-2012, 10:23 AM
guys im not gfreak... i did go to their site but it took me to deelfinders.com i figured the domain expired and deelfinders took it over.. not sure but anyways i was just simply asking about the miss excite im really liking that boat. does
any one know of a reputable place i can buy the red dragon version to save some $$$ thnx..

fleckster48
06-13-2012, 08:54 PM
Hello,
I bought mine on Ebay from these guys http://myworld.ebay.com/omnimodels/?_trksid=p4340.l2559. It had its maiden run tonight. All stock with a 50c 5000 mAh battery. It needs a little setup but overall I like it and I don't think the hull is too thin. I suppose if you want to bash it and mod the heck out of it you might run into a problem. The only thing I am doing is going to get a better prop and work on the setup as it seems to run a little wet. Good luck on getting one.!