PDA

View Full Version : Question?

xlandguy
06-05-2012, 06:58 PM
question has been answered, thank you.

dana
06-05-2012, 07:05 PM
I agree, that's total bs. As soon as the funds are available to his PayPal, it's a done deal. Should have shipped it. Maybe he doesn't have the shipping money until its in his ba?

Brushless55
06-05-2012, 09:05 PM
this happened to me when I was new with paypal..
paypal does a nice job as much as they can to cover buyers.
they hold the money from the seller in case there is an issue with the selling transaction..
then money wont clear unless you the buyer send a satisfied comment or something or 30days has past..

so if there is an issue, you the buyer have a much easier time getting your coin back if the seller flakes, cuz the cash is in suspension

xlandguy
06-05-2012, 09:07 PM
You hit the nail on the head. That is why, the shipping money. Oh well, at least it's coming eventualy.

Brushless55
06-05-2012, 09:10 PM
You hit the nail on the head. That is why, the shipping money. Oh well, at least it's coming eventualy.

good, but you the buyer should never have to wait because of the seller..

xlandguy
06-05-2012, 09:21 PM
That's true, I guess the poor guy didnt know how much it was going to be for shipping, and didnt have enough funds. So have to wait. All ya gotta do is tell me the truth, and I'm fine. I can understand tough times, just be up front and honest as Abe Lincoln when buying and selling on here. :beerchug: