PDA

View Full Version : hatch

kssi
05-08-2008, 09:51 PM
its about the 5th time i have ran the boat, and every thing has gone great till now.... i hit a turtle or something and fliped. the hatch, even taped, came off, and sank. the turn fin bent and 2 off the blades on the prop are broke. went out in the canoe to get it and cant find any thing that i hit. just ranting, this makes me mad couse it to late to have anything here by the weekend. o well kenny

Steven Vaccaro
05-09-2008, 07:31 AM
Sorry to hear that. Who ever thought a turtle could ruin your weekend?

ETOWNE
05-13-2008, 09:23 PM
I think your new hatch read this tread, cuase what I seen tonight the new hatch is not happy either....lol... I'm just trying to figure out if the hatch was venting 3ft in the air . Maybe if the hatch talked to your cells and told them not to vent instead just blow up and we can vent together. You, the (new and old) hatch and your cells are venting. It's like FE PMS, what's up with that ? ...lol...
Anyways, I have about 3-7cells and 4-6cell packs for ya,3300's to 3800's. Just given ya a hard time. ....................Now......:flashfire: .....I'll be gone

kssi
05-13-2008, 09:27 PM
blah blah blah. it was pretty funny thought. so for every bodys protection, if you are going to use duratrax batteries in a sv, wear pertection they will blow. i will post a pic of the pack and the blown cell tomarrow, thats crazy......

ETOWNE
05-13-2008, 09:39 PM
I'm only here to help, that's what buddies are for....lol...j/k

Mich. Maniac
05-13-2008, 10:21 PM
I will be there soon guys,, no blown packs here. The SV will be ready for battle next week and she is tuned in quite nice for light chop. Get them props sharpened and those packs charged!!!

ETOWNE
05-19-2008, 07:39 PM
I will be there soon guys,, no blown packs here. The SV will be ready for battle next week and she is tuned in quite nice for light chop. Get them props sharpened and those packs charged!!!

Hey, Mich. Bring some not so pretty hulls. After a full day of running w/ Kenny all yesterday, his boat rubbed of on mine. Literally. Now the top part of my hull is venting........lol....j/k-Kenny. The only light chop you'll be seeing is the one He can put in your hull. The h:flammes-09: ll w/ getting your prop sharpened, use the sharpening for your dodging skills......LOL:rockon2:

Mich. Maniac
05-19-2008, 09:55 PM
you guys have recovery boat?

ETOWNE
05-19-2008, 10:07 PM
Dude,went to KB Toys the other night, I had been to Radio Shack and Wal-mart. I get to KB and they have this cool looking (new bright) Navy seal Zodiak, I bought it. Yesterday, We took it on it's maiden voyage, don't buy one. It took 10 minutes to get to the center of the pond. What a piece of crap. I have to return it. JUNK JUNK JUNK. Anyways Kenny's neighbor has a canoe we use, thank god. We also got 3 bouys set up. We made a huge Tri-oval. It's alot more fun now. Pry play this weekend sometime. I'm not making MC9. Want to get started on Hydro.

ETOWNE
06-01-2008, 09:31 PM
Hey, just wondered, how is the whole hatch thing coming ?

kssi
06-02-2008, 07:37 PM
well if someone is board and has some scuba gear they could find 2 hatchs in my pond if they want.

ETOWNE
06-02-2008, 08:05 PM
well if someone is board and has some scuba gear they could find 2 hatchs in my pond if they want.

And your good buddy E's prop and shaft......lol

Flyguy55
06-02-2008, 08:15 PM
Did anyone ever mention its a good idea to glue a lottle foam to hatches so they float when they come off ?
If not , its a good idea :-) :-) "-)

H&MWill
06-02-2008, 08:19 PM
Did anyone ever mention its a good idea to glue a lottle foam to hatches so they float when they come off ?
If not , its a good idea :-) :-) "-)

Thank you sir!

phase
06-04-2008, 10:31 PM
lol that sucks.. yup i think im gonna think of putting foam in my boat ad hatch..lol

Electro
11-28-2008, 10:14 AM
Yes gluing it will be a good idea, I got Foam from a dvd box and shaped it with a hot razor blade and glued it with Foam safe CA, i recommend after you do that let it dry and test it in the sink to see if it floats.