PDA

View Full Version : Venom VMX 450 RC dirtbike f/s or f/t

JamesV
05-25-2012, 09:59 PM
I am looking to sell or trade my Venom vmx450 rc mx bike ready to run. I am selling this to buy a ProBoat Stiletto. I dont have room to run this anymore and my street in front of my house is too busy. A friend is coming in town to visit and bringing his boat to run in the pond in my backyard so I want one to run with him. This thing is a blast to run. Stock runs about 35 to 40 mph. Also will wheelie like crazy. It has a gyro built in to the rear wheel so is very stable on and off road. I just sent the bike off to Venom to have the bike looked over and the front brake installed( its a factory option part and makes a big difference.) While Venom had it they also rebuilt the rear shock, installed a new pinion and spur gear, and new steel gyro gears. I have run it a couple times since I got it back and decided my yard isnt big enough anymore now that I have moved. This is ready to run with the Venom transmitter, 2 batteries (one is brand new they sent back in the package with the bike and has 2 cycles on it the other is in the bike when the pics were taken) all the spare parts in the picture as well as the stock shorter wheelie bar and stock knobby tires and inserts. The rear fender is cracked and the rider has some wear but its totally cosmetic and the bike runs great. Parts are readily available for this at places like Tower. I would like to get $300 obo or trade on a boat ready to run. It doesnt have to be a Stiletto but thats what I have my eye on since 2 friends have them

JamesV
05-25-2012, 10:03 PM
more

JamesV
05-31-2012, 07:40 PM
Anyone?

gsbuickman
05-31-2012, 10:34 PM
Hello, i've got my traxxas villaib up for grabs again.
http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?34103-Nice-modified-Traxxas-Villain-IV-!!!!!&highlight=villain