PDA

View Full Version : rrr need help please

crazzy maxx
05-05-2008, 10:33 PM
hey
its been almost 3 days since ive signed uo for rum runner racing and they still havent accepted me yet. i got the confirmation email and stuff but i cant post p/m or anything else. i can only view threads
please:help:
thanks
brett

calcagno45
05-05-2008, 11:02 PM
One of the mods have to accept you and allow you those "priviledges"

Eyekandyboats
05-06-2008, 08:22 AM
your not missing much other then bantering and arguments

Doug Smock
05-06-2008, 12:35 PM
Actually, it's been ok over there lately. Except maybe for this mouthy kid from up north.;)

Doug :tiphat:

Eyekandyboats
05-06-2008, 05:01 PM
:)
yeah it actually has been..... humane. LOL

Mich. Maniac
05-06-2008, 10:16 PM
Actually, it's been ok over there lately. Except maybe for this mouthy kid from up north.;)

Doug :tiphat:

HA! thats funny. I love your comments you make on Fuller as well. He has no clue sometimes, and get soooo frustrated with you guys. His answers get shorter and make less sense as he gets pissed. It makes me chuckle but I know he's cringing.

Eyekandyboats
05-06-2008, 10:19 PM
i will come down to saws next year doug. Just for you.
i have a seaducer that needs a understudyhttp://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/images/smilies/set2/canada.gif

Doug Smock
05-06-2008, 10:34 PM
HA! thats funny. I love your comments you make on Fuller as well. He has no clue sometimes, and get soooo frustrated with you guys. His answers get shorter and make less sense as he gets pissed. It makes me chuckle but I know he's cringing.

Don't encourage him Maniac.:tape: LOL

Come on down to Valdosta in Sept. Taylor, you can show me how it's done!:thumbup1:
Post some pics of your Ducer, I'd love to see it.

Doug

Eyekandyboats
05-06-2008, 11:02 PM
. barging rights is all yours. you earn it. i am a bench racer to you guys right now.
begin young my travel is limited, next year i hope to do some traveling, not just for boats. go to places like spain, and Portugal.
i will get some of my ducer once it gets here. its a SD3. the heavy kevlar version.

edit: i cant in September. i am going into marine mechanical engineering and Marine Structural Engineering

Doug Smock
05-06-2008, 11:17 PM
. i cant in September. i am going into marine mechanical engineering and Marine Structural Engineering

Good for you !!!!!!:cool: :thumbup1:

Quicksilver
05-15-2008, 01:01 PM
I've tried signing up over there twice and never got accepted. hmm

smm_cbf
05-15-2008, 01:14 PM
i got excepted right away, but the site is ok. the forms are nice but not too much goes on. i signed up for international waters around monday and still haven't got the email.

Eyekandyboats
05-15-2008, 01:18 PM
your need a paid email address.
hotmail wont work.

egneg
05-15-2008, 04:47 PM
RRR let me in the second try with a diff ID. IW registration form wouldn't accept my email address and it's the one through my IP.