PDA

View Full Version : MC esc issue?

littledvl
05-12-2012, 04:55 PM
Hey guys, I bought a new motley crew about a week ago, put one pack through it and it ran good besides running wet. Few days later after making some adjustments I put another pack through it and the boat did awesome, well today had some buddies come down to run the boats. Put the batterys in, turned the tx on, plugged in both batteys, but instead of the usual beep it did a different tone beep non stop. The steering still works fine but cant get anything else to respond, took a esc out of another boat and tried it and it worked just fine so wth happened to my esc?

Any help would be great!

mtbenjamin77
05-12-2012, 05:02 PM
Hey guys, I bought a new motley crew about a week ago, put one pack through it and it ran good besides running wet. Few days later after making some adjustments I put another pack through it and the boat did awesome, well today had some buddies come down to run the boats. Put the batterys in, turned the tx on, plugged in both batteys, but instead of the usual beep it did a different tone beep non stop. The steering still works fine but cant get anything else to respond, took a esc out of another boat and tried it and it worked just fine so wth happened to my esc?

Any help would be great!

Did you try adjusting the throttle trim on the radio?

littledvl
05-12-2012, 05:09 PM
Yep, iv tried everything i could think of.

mtbenjamin77
05-12-2012, 05:16 PM
check the servo reversing?

littledvl
05-12-2012, 05:47 PM
Not sure how to go about that, the boat ran fine yesterday, today it just beeps, steering is fine, esc does nothing but beep.

pavmentsurfer
05-14-2012, 03:45 PM
I think like mtbenjamin77 said, check that the throttle channel didnt get reversed. Mine did the same thing when I installed a new radio and I had to reverse the throttle channel and re-calibrate everything. Throttle trim will make this happen also but if youve checked that its probably that the throttle channel is reversed for some reason.

littledvl
05-14-2012, 04:26 PM
Its not that, i went through all that with them when i called this morning and there answer was the esc is faulty and there sending a new one out to me.