PDA

View Full Version : Seaking 180esc bec?

Big Lebowski
05-08-2012, 11:55 AM
I just picked up a new seaking 180 esc. I never put in a esc before and I was wondering if the internal bec is good enough for use on my MG with a 4074 2200kv, 4s2p? Also not sure how to make a harness for the battery set up. Should it be in series or parallel ? Does anyone have a diagram or picture? I don't want my boat to blow up. Lol. Thanks

jasoncyclone
05-08-2012, 06:51 PM
I use the internal BEC on my geico. I run 4 cell in parallel with no problem. Make sure to run it in parallel not series!!! You will smoke your ESC or motor running 4 cell in series!!! Do a search for parallel conectors and you will find out how you can make them yourself....

skyhighdiver
05-08-2012, 08:30 PM
I second that the 180 is a work horse bec is fine on that set up If it is not the ver 2 or 3 with the extra caps you may wont to get some and add in .
I just picked up a new seaking 180 esc. I never put in a esc before and I was wondering if the internal bec is good enough for use on my MG with a 4074 2200kv, 4s2p? Also not sure how to make a harness for the battery set up. Should it be in series or parallel ? Does anyone have a diagram or picture? I don't want my boat to blow up. Lol. Thanks you need to hook all reds and all blacks together with 4 s do not hook up like you did with the stock set up and jump red to black this is 8 cell and will kill your boat