PDA

View Full Version : Dinogy Brand Batteries

Pages : [1] 2

MarkF
05-03-2012, 01:40 PM
I'm starting this thread to let everyone know about this new battery I am selling called Dinogy. Most of you know me or know of me but for those that don't, I have been into RC boat racing for almost 20 years. I have used every battery you could imagine in that time and have been using mostly Thunder Powers since lipos came out. I started testing this new brand of battery over 6 months ago and I can honestly say that I am impressed with how well these batteries are working out. I recently broke a record at the last saw event here in Los Angeles in Q Offshore bumping the old record of 87 mph to 102 mph. These batteries took a lot of 80 and 90 mph blow over hits and extreme amp draw and they still look and act like brand new. I am offering a 6 month warranty against a bad cell or premature puffing. If you get a bad pack I will replace that pack for free. I think my prices are fair considering they are true 65c rating. If you want the best. I believe you just found them. I hope people who buy these batteries will come to this thread to tell their stories good or bad. If you have any questions for me then this is the place to ask me. Thank You for your time and input.
Mark Ferreira
performancerclipos.com.

xkos
05-03-2012, 05:10 PM
Just order two 4s 5000mah 65c for my electra twin cat. What taps i need for balancing?

DINO7
05-03-2012, 05:45 PM
Nice Mark.tommorow Kostas-xkos-will order some more for me.your first batteries in Greece.tell us about the tabs type.

MarkF
05-03-2012, 06:19 PM
Thanks for the order guys. Do you want me to wait to ship this order so you can add more?
The ballance tabs are JST-XH type.

Mark

Killer V
05-03-2012, 09:29 PM
Mark,

How and where do I select these batteries. I still have the 5s2p thunder power batteries you had built for me in 2008, when you helped me build the Killer V

Jeff Lucca

JimClark
05-03-2012, 09:40 PM
His website is listed on the bottom of his post under his name

mark,

how and where do i select these batteries. I still have the 5s2p thunder power batteries you had built for me in 2008, when you helped me build the killer v

jeff lucca

properchopper
05-03-2012, 10:59 PM
I used Mark's Dinogy brand packs to set my LSO (P-Ltd Offshore) NAMBA SAW record of 67.7 mph and won the 1/6 scale Jersey Skiff Class at WWVIII with the same packs. These are true 65C/130C packs - lesser packs with lower "C" headroom will have more voltage drop under load which hurts top speed. Love these packs !

srislash
05-03-2012, 11:10 PM
Mark,

How and where do I select these batteries. I still have the 5s2p thunder power batteries you had built for me in 2008, when you helped me build the Killer V

Jeff Lucca

Allow me http://performancerclipos.com/
My next set of high end Batteries will be these Mark. BTW How's the Shocker doing?

MarkF
05-04-2012, 12:02 AM
Ah yes the Shocker. It still lives and will fight another day.
Hi jeff, how's it going. Let me know if you have any questions. I don't list everything on the site but I can get any cell or mah count you like.

Mark

Serpents811
05-04-2012, 12:37 AM
mark , im gonna give you a call , i need some 4000mah 4s for my fe30

xkos
05-04-2012, 01:35 AM
Mark please proceed with the first order (2x4s 5000mah)
I will place another for my friend Dino at the end of the day. We prefer two difirent parcels for lighter weight in order to avoid cutoms.
Best regards

Kostas

Thanks for the order guys. Do you want me to wait to ship this order so you can add more?
The ballance tabs are JST-XH type.

Mark

Killer V
05-04-2012, 01:47 PM
Mark,

I just got in by UPS today 4 Turnigy Nano Tech 5s 5000 mah 45-90c batteries. I trust buying, whatever you are selling as I know you and your reputation as a multiple product beta tester, as well as a proven racer. My question is, will the new Dinogy batteries be too much for a 23 lb scale pickle fork hydro, as in my avatar. I am running an HV240 and a 1527 1.5y motor and a x455 prop. Heat at speedo and motor are close to 100. The batteries, which I am using 2 T/P's 5000 30c in a 10s 1p configuration. I puffed the 1st set, hence I went down from a x457 to the current prop. But I am still seeing 138-140 degrees in the batteries only.
Will these Nano-techs possibly hold up, and why would the true 60c rated batteries be better.
Don't quote me on the prop sizes but they are close. I run a 6 lap oval, three heats for the day.

I appreciate your guidance once again. When I spoke to you four years ago, I had never built a boat before. And we had created the Isane Killer V, which was a missle.

Jeff

MarkF
05-04-2012, 07:41 PM
The turnigy seem to be hit or miss. What 65c does for you is hold the voltage under load better, have less internal resistance, which means the batteries will stay cooler and not puff so easy.
Mark

Brushless55
05-04-2012, 09:20 PM
Mark,

I just got in by UPS today 4 Turnigy Nano Tech 5s 5000 mah 45-90c batteries. I trust buying, whatever you are selling as I know you and your reputation as a multiple product beta tester, as well as a proven racer. My question is, will the new Dinogy batteries be too much for a 23 lb scale pickle fork hydro, as in my avatar. I am running an HV240 and a 1527 1.5y motor and a x455 prop. Heat at speedo and motor are close to 100. The batteries, which I am using 2 T/P's 5000 30c in a 10s 1p configuration. I puffed the 1st set, hence I went down from a x457 to the current prop. But I am still seeing 138-140 degrees in the batteries only.
Will these Nano-techs possibly hold up, and why would the true 60c rated batteries be better.
Don't quote me on the prop sizes but they are close. I run a 6 lap oval, three heats for the day.

I appreciate your guidance once again. When I spoke to you four years ago, I had never built a boat before. And we had created the Isane Killer V, which was a missle.

Jeff

The turnigy seem to be hit or miss. What 65c does for you is hold the voltage under load better, have less internal resistance, which means the batteries will stay cooler and not puff so easy.
Mark

Like Mark said, the higher C rating holds up better
and on your setup you should run 2p if you can
the Nanos are not all that in my opinion
the regular 40C Turnigy packs are better IMO

Killer V
05-04-2012, 09:38 PM
Mark,
It makes perfect sense. I will be ordering my next batteries from you. I race against National champ Mike Pags in Scale. Altough I may never catch him, I will take any advantage that I can. I think that these Dinogy batteries will do the trick.

Thanks and good luck with the venture. I will be sure to share this news with the guys at the race club,

All the best,

Jeff

Killer V
05-04-2012, 09:44 PM
Oh yes, when I ran 2p the boat was heavy and lazy. I run better, lighter, faster on 10s 1p and still have just around 2000 mah left out of the 5000 mah.

jeepme
05-05-2012, 11:43 AM
Just ordered 2 2s 5000mah packs for my newly finished mean machine thursday, and will probebly get two
more in a few weeks.

cjs
08-04-2012, 01:25 AM
Mark or Tony,

Would the 2s 5000mah packs need to be run in parallel for an N2 setup? It doesn't seem like it since some of largest ESCs are 240A and these packs with allow a greater discharge (300+), but when I read about some race setups, I see people running 2S2P. Are they doing this because their 2S1P packs can't handle the conditions?

I am very interested in these packs.
Thank you,
Chris

Fluid
08-04-2012, 09:35 AM
It may be because they have insufficient capacity. N-2 boats are low voltage but to achieve racing speeds some guys pull a lot of amps. For a 6-lap heat they may pull more than 4000 mAh, so a 5000 mAh pack is cutting it close - especially if they need to run a penalty lap.

MarkF
08-04-2012, 02:54 PM
Yep what Jay said. Also running in parrallel gives a little better voltage under load. In my N2 boat I was putting back around 2300 mah back in each pack.
Mark

Basstronics
08-04-2012, 05:36 PM
Mark,

How do these stand up to the Hyperion g3 ex?

MarkF
08-05-2012, 11:34 AM
I have never owned any G3 s but some of the testing done by other top pilots say they test better than Hyperian and TP. Now I don't know for sure if there better personally but I do know there just as good at a lesser price. I think you will be very happy with these batteries and I stand behind them for 6 months in case you have any problems.
Mark

rawsonreyes
08-21-2012, 12:22 AM
hi mark do you put those packs together in any config or what's on your site.

MarkF
08-21-2012, 12:30 AM
I can get any size you want from 130 mah to 6000 mah and 1s to 12s. I just list what I can afford to have in stock. I have done many special request.
Mark

jcald2000
08-21-2012, 06:56 AM
I can attest to the fact that they are better than the Hyperion's I have ben running. I have a 6s 2p set that I run in my Q hydro on the 10th cycle i am getting .8 mohm resistance. My Hyperion's (45C) are 1.36 on 6s 2p. All at the same temperature 80 F.

All testing done on the same FMA PL-8 with the same software.
I am also testing a 2s 2p set but I am not done.

Raydee
09-07-2012, 05:41 PM
Mark, can you tell me what size wire is on the 3s5000mah packs?

MarkF
09-07-2012, 06:12 PM
All of my battery sizes have 10 awg from 3000 mah on up.
Mark

KartRacer
09-07-2012, 06:20 PM
Mark
What is ETA on the 3S packs ordered?

MarkF
09-07-2012, 07:19 PM
My Tracking # says they will get here on Wed.

Mark

Raydee
09-07-2012, 07:28 PM
Mark

:rockon2::rockon2::rockon2:

KartRacer
09-07-2012, 10:29 PM
Thanks Mark for the update!

Rich
09-08-2012, 10:04 PM
Hey Mark, I am looking for 2 5s 5000 packs for my meanmachine. I looked at your warranty and is says "The puffing of the whole pack because of over discharging or over
heating." My question is what amp draw do you suggest I keep within? I will be running these in parallel. Thanks!

MarkF
09-08-2012, 10:45 PM
My warranty simply states if you get a pack and one cell puffs you get a new pack. Cell puffing is rare and almost impossible for all the cells to puff on there own. If the hole pack is puffed then that tells me you over discharged the pack and is your fault not the batteries. What amp draw depends on how long you want to run for. It's not the amp draw that hurts the packs it's the running the battery down to low that kills them. Find a setup you like and see how much battery you use up in a given time. We all start out running our boats for just a short period and then recharging the packs up to see what we actually used and then figure it out from your testing. It takes time and doesn't come easy trying to figure this stuff out. If you give your actuall set up lots of people will usually chime in to give you there results on the same set up. Hope this helps.

Mark

KartRacer
09-09-2012, 01:10 AM
I have not seen it put that way before. Great information. Lipos are fairly new to me so I am learning as fast as possible to keep from catastrophic failure.

Rich
09-09-2012, 08:53 AM
My warranty simply states if you get a pack and one cell puffs you get a new pack. Cell puffing is rare and almost impossible for all the cells to puff on there own. If the hole pack is puffed then that tells me you over discharged the pack and is your fault not the batteries. What amp draw depends on how long you want to run for. It's not the amp draw that hurts the packs it's the running the battery down to low that kills them. Find a setup you like and see how much battery you use up in a given time. We all start out running our boats for just a short period and then recharging the packs up to see what we actually used and then figure it out from your testing. It takes time and doesn't come easy trying to figure this stuff out. If you give your actuall set up lots of people will usually chime in to give you there results on the same set up. Hope this helps.

Mark

How low is to low? Should i use only about 60%, 70% of the capacity? I have an eagle tree data logger I know my boat uses about 5000mah after a 6 min run.

MarkF
09-09-2012, 12:50 PM
I try to stay under 4000 mah on a 5000 mah pack. My packs are 8 months old now and I have put back 5000 mah twice on my packs and there still going strong. It seems I'm not the only one to get away with over discharging there packs and getting away with it. Having said that I still don't recommend anyone doing this because there's no garranty that everyone will be so lucky.
Mark

Gromov
09-09-2012, 02:31 PM
Just for info...

http://youtu.be/v8i9TfubcSE

MarkF
09-09-2012, 03:58 PM
That's me in the top right hand picture. I still need to get those pictures up on my site.

Mark

Brushless55
09-09-2012, 04:12 PM

for info...

http://youtu.be/v8i9TfubcSE

sweet video
are the Team Orion packs the same as the Giant Packs?
I have the Giants and like them, but the seller I can't find anymore... :confused1:

MarkF
09-09-2012, 04:17 PM
No they are not the same packs. I don't know why he posted that video in my thread. My packs are made in Hong Kong and in the video it says Japan.
Mark

Gromov
09-10-2012, 02:51 AM
in the video.
Mark

This video just for info.

These videos are a few manufacturers. Orion is just a fun video out. So I showed it to people. To the battery which sells stamps - this video is not relevant. Just wondering removed
LiPo battery production process. No more ....

Rich
09-10-2012, 01:08 PM
Mark, can you post data on your packs? What voltage under load is considered good?

wade7575
09-10-2012, 01:23 PM
Rich look at Post 25 in this Thread and you can see a bit about them,also ask propperchopper about them I think he has an eagletree data logger as well and he told me he aint using anyother brand of Lipo's other then these,in post 25 you can also see how they have a lower internal resistance then the other cell's,also you can get these in 5000MAH and 6000MAH and they are Rated at 130C Burst and 65C Constant,I know propperchopper told me he used Dinogy packs to set a new record as well.

Did you look at that SprayMax stuff I PM'd you about.

properchopper
09-10-2012, 01:25 PM
Mark, can you post data on your packs? What voltage under load is considered good?

Rich, I'll deservingly accept any and all criticism for making the following, un-empiracally verified statement, but my "racer's seat-of-the-pants" (and trophy shelf) experience tells me that the Dinogy's have significantly less voltage drop under load than other batteries I've used lately ( TP, Hyperion, Turnigy, GensAce). I bumped my top speed (and set a NAMBA) LSO record switching to Dinogys; won the WW VIII JS class with Dinogys. Recently during a D19 P-Ltd Sport Hydro race I switched from a TP batt to a Dinogy batt and my closest competitor Tyler G said (as I was pulling his PT down the back straight) "What did you do to the boat, Tony ?" I used my 4S5000 65/130 C pack, that was all.

On another note, Mark was kind enough not to mention my name, but I'm the dumbell who over-discharged a pair of packs (and last Friday) did it again, with no apparant degradation.

Am preparing to order four more packs soon. Dinogys are my #1 choice.

Rich
09-10-2012, 05:28 PM
Thanks for the info Proper, I am just sick of dumping packs left and right and I think its time to buy more expensive longer lasting packs. Yet, the Dinogys seem to be at a price point that I won't break the bank. I love seeing graphs and charts with actual test data instead of "oh its a 60c pack." I really appreciate your imput here since you have some tropys to back it up!:hug1:

MarkF
09-10-2012, 07:20 PM
I don't own any data logging equipment so I have to rely on what others have to say. Voltage under load depends on how much the load is. 3.7 is considered normal voltage under load. Thanks for posting that Tony and thanks to Jim Caldwell for doing the same.
Gromov, don't worry about your post I just didn't want people thinking my packs were the same as Orion. The video is a good one to show people.

Mark

Rich
09-10-2012, 11:22 PM
Thanks for the info mark. Do you guys leave your packs charged or do you store them after each day?

rcboatmanwithkids2880
09-11-2012, 04:11 AM
Hi Mark ,

What would the approximate cost of 2x 6S - 65/130C 5000mahs packs be , sending to Australia ??

Thanks Mate ,
Brad
Oz

MarkF
09-11-2012, 12:14 PM
Rich I try to put then on the charger set to storage but don't always have time to. I try to run all the packs I have charged up and just leave them that way untill I'm ready to charge again.

Brad the packs are $150. Each Shipping depends on how I ship but I would guess between $30. and $50.

Mark

Davinsta
09-16-2012, 09:06 AM
Hey mark I'm a newbie to RC boating and will be running a blackjack 29, I,ve been looking at the turnigy 6.6 2s 130c nano-tech.My question to you is how do you compare the dinogy batts it looks like I'm going 2s to start off with.What kind of run times can I expect with the stock blackjack setup.I will be placing my order sometime this week so please give me all the feedbackn that you can.Also can you tell me what turnigy power supply to run with there new 4x6 lipo charger? thanks

MarkF
09-16-2012, 09:54 AM
The Dinogy batteries are better than turnigys. The 6.6 are 6600 mah packs and mine are 5ooo mah so there's is a bigger pack. I have no experiance with the black jack hull but there's pleanty of people who do if you do a search. Your run time depends on how many mah you have in the packs you run. It also depends on how hot it is outside because heat will build up even if everything is water cooled. You have to judge for your self what is safe by running for a short period and then see how many mah it takes to fill the pack back up. And also how hot everything is getting. For power supplys I usually go for the highest watt rating I can get.

Mark

detox
09-16-2012, 11:31 AM
On another note, Mark was kind enough not to mention my name, but I'm the dumbell who over-discharged a pair of packs (and last Friday) did it again, with no apparant degradation.

Did the packs feel puffy afterwards?

In LSH (UL-1 motor/esc, m445 prop) I have seen top name 5000mah 45c packs appear puffy after a 6 lap heat, but they were not overdischarged. Will these packs puff under same conditions?

MarkF
09-16-2012, 01:13 PM
Tony ran his packs down to nothing. There were puffed like balloons and very hot. Now there back to normal. Dinogy packs do not puff under normal racing conditions.

Mark

properchopper
09-16-2012, 01:23 PM
Tony ran his packs down to nothing. There were puffed like balloons and very hot. Now there back to normal. Dinogy packs do not puff under normal racing conditions.

Mark

Both of my over-discharging events were unintentional experiments to determine if Dinogys are "Idiot-Proof". By definition, I was the perfect candidate to test this out :tiphat:

MarkF
09-16-2012, 07:19 PM
Hey it's all about the team effort. You just don't know untill you find out.

Mark

justski
09-16-2012, 07:35 PM
do you sell the chargers for the batteries or can you tell me what to buy for them

MarkF
09-16-2012, 07:48 PM
I don't sell any chargers but I like the Thunderpower 820 charger. There are a lot of cheap chargers around but I don't have any experiance with them. Neu motors has some good charges on there web site that aren't to expensive that I think will work good. If you get one that plugs into the wall you wont have to get a power supply and that could save you some money.

Mark

justski
09-16-2012, 08:02 PM
Thank you Mark ..i am new to all this just building a boat now but i was told with my setup i need 2 6s 5000 mah 65c lithium polymer battery but i don't need them right now i see you have them ..when i get to that point would it be ok to pm you if i need help on understanding them and how to charge them

detox
09-16-2012, 08:17 PM
I like the Hyperion 720i ac/dc charger. I really like the ac feature for home charging. It comes with both Hyperion and XH balance tap. Here is a very easy demonstration that applies to most all Hyperion chargers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ox3EpzvsJ8

MarkF
09-16-2012, 08:29 PM
Justski, anytime you need help just ask.

Mark

madmikepags
09-16-2012, 10:51 PM
great packs I now own close to 30 of them and they are definitely as good or better than TP or Hyp at a much lower price. Thanks Mark.

KartRacer
09-23-2012, 12:03 AM
Mark
The packs 2_6S 65C 5000 Mah,
How should they be charged, at 1C of 5 amps. Can they be charged at higher rates?
I have installed 6.5 castle's Bullets.

MarkF
09-23-2012, 08:32 AM
Yes you can charge at 5 c. I charge mine at 8 amps but you can go up to 20 amps if you want to. New labels are comming.

Mark

ray schrauwen
09-23-2012, 11:42 AM
You are in NY I see Mark. This is good. Sent me an email for express shipping to Canada please!!

I will most likely get them in 4 days if you ship Monday.

ray schrauwen
09-23-2012, 11:43 AM
PM quote that is....

MarkF
09-23-2012, 02:16 PM
Actually I'm in California but no worries. I will get your package in the mail on Monday.
Thanks for the order Ray.

Mark

rpedro
10-05-2012, 06:41 AM
Mark,

15021 25C 5000mah 22.2V LiPO
15048 50C 5000mah 22.2V LiPO

those are both Venom batteries... I am looking at yours if you have comparable models... I need prices and if you have them in stock...
thanks...

MarkF
10-05-2012, 07:34 PM
I only have a 65c rated pack right now and I do have 6s 5000 packs in stock. I am in the process of testing some new 25c packs that will be 40% cheaper than the 65c packs. Venom packs don't even compare to what I sell. My packs were recently tested by a guy over on RC groups who started a battery vault for people to show case there test data. Well my packs came back the best packs he has ever tested. The thread for those that want to see this is in the battery and chargers forum on rcgroups.com under the thread title A simple lipo performance tool. I'll save you some time digging through the thread and post were it's at. Page 34 post 55

Mark

KartRacer
10-16-2012, 08:35 PM
Yes you can charge at 5 c. I charge mine at 8 amps but you can go up to 20 amps if you want to. New labels are comming.

Mark
Mark finally got boat on the water. Do you recommend 8 amps charge rate, I've just been charging at 5 amps. Will need to order another pair soon.

MarkF
10-16-2012, 09:31 PM
I charge mine at 8 amps.

Mark

KartRacer
10-16-2012, 11:13 PM
I charge mine at 8 amps.

Mark

Ha ha Mark, not going to get pinned down are you! Guess I'll have to think ,if it is good for you then i'll buy off on it also.

properchopper
10-17-2012, 12:24 AM
Last Sunday at the SCSTA event we raced four sprint heats of P-Ltd Cat. There were only two other classes so there wasn't much time between heats. I charged my Dinogy 4S 4000mah 65C/130C packs at 8Amps to reduce charge time. No problems were encountered charging them at that rate.

jcald2000
10-17-2012, 09:14 AM
I have been charging mine at 10 amps with no problems and only a 3 degree F temp rise on packs. 5000 mah packs.

427srule
10-20-2012, 07:24 PM
Mark,

I put the batteries to the test racing last weekend and they worked flawlessly.
As I replace batteries, they will all be Dinogy.

Thank you,
Mike

MarkF
10-20-2012, 10:43 PM
Thanks guys. I have a new website I just finished and it's called dinogylipos.com
The new name just seemed more logical.

Mark

Mike Caruso
10-20-2012, 10:54 PM
I have to go look. 6s for my other boat.
Nice website looks like great batteries I will try them.
BTW I tried your e-mail and it did not work FYI.

gyrotron
10-21-2012, 12:48 AM
Thanks guys. I have a new website I just finished and it's called dinogylipos.com
The new name just seemed more logical.

Mark
Hello Mark,

Do you have an ETA for the 3S 6000 mAh 65C batteries to be back in stock?

Thx

Rich
10-22-2012, 01:32 PM
Hey mark, how accurate are the dimension on the pack? Size and weight wise?

detox
10-22-2012, 06:15 PM
I applaud your efforts. I really like the newer multiple choices. :thumbup1:

Davinsta
10-22-2012, 08:29 PM
those packs rule!!!!!!

KartRacer
10-22-2012, 09:24 PM
Seem to be tough, and they don't seem to mind a bath:)

KartRacer
10-22-2012, 09:52 PM
Seem to be tough, and they don't seem to mind a bath:)

TheShaughnessy
11-15-2012, 03:21 AM
hey mark what is the name or your new site again?

MarkF
11-15-2012, 07:28 AM
dinogylipos.com

Mark

Rich
11-15-2012, 07:51 AM
Any idea mark?

Chilli
11-20-2012, 10:27 PM
Mark, Is there a manufacturer recommended break in proceedure for these packs??

Thanks

MarkF
11-21-2012, 07:33 AM
The breakin is the same for most lipos. I cycle them 2 or 3 times on my charger then the first two runs I take it easy. After that I run them like I want in my boats or my planes.

Mark

madmikepags
11-22-2012, 02:12 PM
Hey Mark and everyone Happy Thanksgiving!!! These Batteries are GREAT!!! the best I've used and I've used a lot!!! Here is My data.
In my Q offshore, I used back to back to back Hyperion 45C TP 65C packs and then the Dinogy 65C all the same capacity, My boat is on the edge fast, with my hyperions I'm done after 4 minutes I mmean DONE!! limping back to shore the TP's are very good I have 5-8% left at the end of 4 minutes and really very little loss in speed from start to finish.....BUT the DINOGYS I have between 18-20% left!!!!!!! It was faster start to finish I could not believe it, these were all done the same day same course and almost idendical lap counts, except the dinogy run was 1/2 lap better!!!!!!!!
Thanks Mark I'll be replacing all my battes w/ Dinogy and have allready begun to do so, I now have over 50 dinogy packs and have won ANY races with them.

MarkF
11-22-2012, 04:18 PM
Thanks Mike and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Here is a graph I have comparing dinogy to thunderpower.

Mark

Rich
11-27-2012, 05:36 PM
Hey mark, I am looking to buy 2 2s 1800 mah 65c packs on your dinogylipos.com site but it says they are out of stock. Any idea when you will get some in?

MarkF
11-27-2012, 08:50 PM
Rich, I only stock the 5s 1800. If you want a couple of 2s packs I will get them for you. I get a new order every month so it will be in Dec. if you want them. Gyrotron if you want some 3s 6000 you need to let me know. I can't stock every size just yet but I'm trying to stock the more popular sizes for now and will keep adding more sizes every month untill I do have all the sizes. Thanks you guys for all the orders you give me. It is very much apreciated.

Mark

Rich
11-27-2012, 08:57 PM
Sure Ill take 2 of the 2s 1800s, let me know if you need any information from me or let me know when they are in stock

MarkF
11-27-2012, 09:03 PM
OK I will get some on my next order. What do you use this size for ?

Mark

Rich
11-27-2012, 09:49 PM
I just bought a Losi mini 8ight buggy and needed some good quality lipos. These will also fit in my MHZ Gecko and I might run them in parallel in my mhz fountain. If these batteries perform well (which I am sure they will given the info I have seen) I will be slowly replacing all my lipos with them. I run 2s 500 mah (foamies), 5s 5000 mah, 3s 5000, 2200 and 1000 mah (helis planes and cars), and 4s 5000 mah, 4s 1000 mah. Just to give you an idea of what I run. Do the 2s 1800s come with deans?

MarkF
11-28-2012, 11:10 AM
I do stock 2s 350, 2s 450, 2s 600, 3s 350, 3s 2200, 3s 5000, 4s 2600, 4s 4000, 4s 5000, 4s 6000, 5s 5000, 5s 6000, 6s 3300, 6s 5000, 6s 6000. These are my main sizes. I also have 2s and 3s 2600 mah transmitter packs.

Mark

Brushless55
11-28-2012, 11:12 AM
I do stock 2s 350, 2s 450, 2s 600, 3s 350, 3s 2200, 3s 5000, 4s 2600, 4s 4000, 4s 5000, 4s 6000, 5s 5000, 5s 6000, 6s 3300, 6s 5000, 6s 6000. These are my main sizes. I also have 2s and 3s 2600 mah transmitter packs.

Mark

Mark, how much are the 3s 350mah packs?
450 and 600mah 3s packs would be great to
thanks

MarkF
11-28-2012, 01:27 PM
3s 350s 65c are $15.00 I will have the other sizes as well.

Mark

Brushless55
11-28-2012, 03:14 PM
I don't see them on our site?

Rich
11-28-2012, 05:37 PM

Mark
Thanks for the info Mark! Its good to know what you have the the future, ironic the one i need you dont stock lol.

MarkF
11-28-2012, 05:55 PM
Rich, I forgot I got some 2s 1800 for a guy who sells foamy airplanes. Go to dwfoamies.com and email Mike. He has some of the 2s 1800 I sold him in stock still. Also the 600 I listed are going to be 3s not 2s. They will be on my next order which is going to ship to me at the end of the week. The 3s 350 are in stock I need to fix my site.

Mark

Rich
11-28-2012, 06:03 PM
They are the same packs you sell?

MarkF
11-28-2012, 06:48 PM
Yes, I sold him the packs. He is a dealer for me.

Mark

Brushless55
11-28-2012, 07:37 PM
Rich, I forgot I got some 2s 1800 for a guy who sells foamy airplanes. Go to dwfoamies.com and email Mike. He has some of the 2s 1800 I sold him in stock still. Also the 600 I listed are going to be 3s not 2s. They will be on my next order which is going to ship to me at the end of the week. The 3s 350 are in stock I need to fix my site.

Mark

ok thanks....

Rich
11-28-2012, 08:17 PM
Yes, I sold him the packs. He is a dealer for me.

Mark

Thanks mark I just sent him the payment for it!

Davinsta
11-30-2012, 05:36 PM
During winter how do you keep batts up for storage?

MarkF
11-30-2012, 08:54 PM
You should always charge or discharge your batteries after a run to storage mode. My charger has this feature and thats what I do when I'm done running for the day. If your charger doesn't have this feature then you can charge or discharge your packs to 3.8 volts a cell. This is what is recomended by the manufactors of all lipos at this time.

Mark

Scaler15
01-20-2013, 05:41 PM
Mark,
I love the idea of your lipos in my blackjack 29 that im getting early may! I am mlst likely going to purchase 2 4s 4000 mah lipos then also. The only thing that im wondering about is the discharging of the packs. I run cars and im used to the esc hitting cutoff then running for a little until the packs just stop. The esc in the blackjack has a cutoff but from what i hear on the forums your supposed to stop before that right? Can you shed some light for me as to when im supposed to stop or what

MarkF
01-20-2013, 07:08 PM
You have to time your runs to figure out how long you can stay out there. I would only run for maybe 2 minutes and then charge up your packs to see how juice you used. From there you can kind of figure out how much longer you can push your runtime too. On 4000 mah I would try to stay under 3000 mah usage. I hope this helps.

Mark

fla350tt
01-22-2013, 08:41 AM
price for 2- 5s 5000mah & 2- 4s 5000mah w/ 10ga wire, no connectors.

your web page is not working

thanks, chirs w

gyrotron
01-22-2013, 09:13 AM
Mark,

FYI your website does not load correctly and appears to have broken links. I was unable to see your products and/or order.

MarkF
01-22-2013, 11:14 AM
Thanks for the heads up on my website. The 4s packs are $96. Each and the 5s are $120. Each plus add $12. For shipping.

Mark

gyrotron
01-22-2013, 05:29 PM
Thanks for the heads up on my website. The 4s packs are $96. Each and the 5s are $120. Each plus add $12. For shipping.

Mark
Mark,

Do you carry 4s packs with 8000mah or 10000mah?

Thx

MarkF
01-23-2013, 03:40 PM
No I don't but I can get packs made up for that size. There just 2 4000 mah packs wired in parallel to get 8000. You could do the same with 2 packs yourself though.

Mark

urbs00007
01-25-2013, 12:08 PM
mark, you seem to have alot of experience with aircraft and boat electric, question: been testing my neu 2230 1 y on 12-s wood props. on a 10-6 i get 26,000 rpm. do you think on 14-s i might get over 30,000? been running jetti spin 300 and fightercat 16-s 400 amp (sanded fets flat and welded cooling blocks ) and schulze 40.161 . thanks

MarkF
01-25-2013, 12:24 PM
No you should hit 2800 on 14s. What are you running that setup on?
Mark

urbs00007
01-25-2013, 01:03 PM
twin 90 outrigger rtr 20 lbs. trying to get max power out of the 2230. 12- s just gets warm. when i initially bought this motor i ran it on fightercat 16-s 400 with eagletree logger. my rpms were 32,000. I thought wow lots of power here. come to find out eagletree failed and real number was 26,000 . so thought 2 more cells would get me over 30,000. guess not. as it is my best speed to date is 96 mph with grimm 65 x 100. any ideas on prop choices? 2267 octura gets me prop blow-out, need more blade area less pitch. or maybe twins like those hpr cats running 125 mph, ? my goal is to run over 120 dont think this neu will do it.

MarkF
01-25-2013, 02:33 PM
You need to step up to prop shop props. That motors not even working hard with the props your running. Dasboata has a good selection of PS props and he can pitch them up for you as we'll. I'm thinking maybe 7018 prop with the tips cupped up would be a good start and you may even go as high as a pitched up 7020.

Mark

urbs00007
01-26-2013, 12:05 AM
thanks mark, will keep you updated in spring

KartRacer
01-26-2013, 02:40 PM
Hi Mark
Going to need a couple of 3s 2200 packs for quadcopter. I don't see that config on your site. What is price and availability.
Thanks
Dennis

MarkF
01-26-2013, 08:56 PM
I have lots of 3s 2200s in stock. Are you going to the dinogylipos.com website and not my old one?

Mark

KartRacer
01-26-2013, 11:43 PM
I have lots of 3s 2200s in stock. Are you going to the dinogylipos.com website and not my old one?

Mark
Oops went to wrong site. Deleted the old one. Thanks! I,ll order as soon as I confirm fitment on the quad.

Scaler15
01-27-2013, 05:08 PM
Thank you for the reply! I cant believe i havent noticed this later but i believe the stock proboat blackjack 29 esc runs series. I was planning on running the turnigy 120amp esc after the stocker broke but as to this finding i think i need 120amp right away. I was planning on running 2 4s batts but that would be 8s in series whick would not be good. And on the last post would running about 3000 mah out of 4000mah hit cutoff or would i just need to time it.

Brushless55
02-11-2013, 09:25 PM
Mark, do you have any 350mah and 450mah 2S packs ??

MarkF
02-12-2013, 12:02 AM
Yes I do. I have both of those sizes.

Mark

Brushless55
02-12-2013, 12:42 AM
Yes I do. I have both of those sizes.

Mark

can you send me a link, cuz I don't see them on your site?
thanks

TheShaughnessy
02-12-2013, 02:00 AM
Saw the 450s, here is the link http://dinogylipos.com/index.php/product-page/dinogy65c-batteries/2-cell-65c/450mah-2s-65c-detail

Didn't see 350 mah

Found some 360 mah's close enough right http://dinogylipos.com/index.php/product-page/dinogy65c-batteries/2-cell-65c/360mah-2s-65c-2300-detail

MarkF
02-12-2013, 07:20 AM
Thanks Shaughnessy, thats it.

Mark

Brushless55
02-12-2013, 10:03 AM
I saw those last night I didn't know if that was Marks site or not

Brushless55
02-12-2013, 08:31 PM
450s are out :crying:

Chrisg81983
02-19-2013, 08:24 PM
Mark just half to say I am very very pleased with your packs. I just broke the 100mph mark using them in my hpr well actually just under 104. The packs perform better than any other packs that I used or have. I will keep in touch for some more. Thanks Chris g

Brushless55
02-19-2013, 10:34 PM
Very good news!

Chrisg81983
02-19-2013, 11:08 PM
Yes I am glad I found such a good pack at a reasonable price

MarkF
02-20-2013, 09:48 AM
Thanks Chris and welcome to the 100 mph club.

Mark

Chrisg81983
02-20-2013, 10:14 AM
Thanks mark I will talk to u soon I need some more 6s 5000 mah

Scaler15
03-10-2013, 03:16 PM
Mark, im going to get the 2 4s 4000 mah packs when spring comes around and i wanted to clarify the breakin procedure. When i get the packs i will charge them to full, then what amp rate would you recommend to discharge them. Then ill charge them again to full and then discharge. Then charge them one more time, time the run on my blackjack 21 to use up approximatly 3000 out of the 4000 mah and be set. What voltage would you recommend i discharge the batteries to on the charger and on the boat. Thanks, henry

MarkF
03-10-2013, 05:04 PM
Henry, I just use my chargers cycle function which charges and discharges 3 times. After that I run the packs normaly and don't worry about it. The most damage comes from over discharging your packs when running your boat. Thats where you need to pay the most attention.

Mark

Scaler15
03-10-2013, 05:56 PM
Thank you very much mark for your time, cant wait to start running boats again!!

Brushless55
03-11-2013, 02:50 AM
Henry, I just use my chargers cycle function which charges and discharges 3 times. After that I run the packs normaly and don't worry about it. The most damage comes from over discharging your packs when running your boat. Thats where you need to pay the most attention.

Mark

Mark, how far down do you take the packs on those 3 cycles?
thanks

MarkF
03-11-2013, 07:20 AM
I use the thunderpower 820 charger and when I set it for say a 4s 5000 mah pack I notice it goes down to 4000 mah on the discharge side.

Mark

lawdog
03-28-2013, 08:56 PM
Mark any update on the 4s 5000 or 6000 mah packs with 5.5mm bullets? Looking to buy as soon as they are available. Thanks

MarkF
03-29-2013, 07:25 AM
I should have more of both of those sizes in 1 to 2 weeks. I will let you know when they get here. I had 20 come in last week and they were gone in 3 days.

Mark

Chrisg81983
03-29-2013, 08:16 AM
Hey mark how have u been I need four 6s 5000

MarkF
03-29-2013, 10:14 AM
I'm doing good. I will let you know when those get here as well.

Mark

Chrisg81983
03-29-2013, 11:27 AM
I'm doing good. I will let you know when those get here as well. Mark Do u still havr the pair of 6s setup in the double stick config ( long ways ) for 12s I think u said u had them made for someone but they didn't take them because I actually might be interested in those as well

MarkF
03-29-2013, 12:28 PM
Those are gone but I can make more.

Mark

czegard
03-29-2013, 03:42 PM
Hi Mark,
I just bouht one 2250MAH 3S 65C in your web page (order number d363035).
Let me know the tracking number.

Cheers.
Christian.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

MarkF
03-29-2013, 09:09 PM
Hi Christian,

I ship by flat rate priority mail so no tracking. This helps alot to keep shipping cost down. Your package went out today and should get to you by Tuesday or Wednesday. Thanks for your order.

Mark

lawdog
03-29-2013, 11:49 PM
Ok. Thanks Mark.

urbs00007
03-31-2013, 10:07 AM
hi mark, do you have any dinogy 3 -s 5,000 ma 65 c batteries? i need 2 of them and i have a brand new thunderpower 6-s 5,000 ma 65 c battery i dont need. would you be willing to trade ? maybe someone you know would want to buy it ? let me know thanks john

czegard
03-31-2013, 10:33 AM
Hi Christian,

I ship by flat rate priority mail so no tracking. This helps alot to keep shipping cost down. Your package went out today and should get to you by Tuesday or Wednesday. Thanks for your order.

Mark

Thanks Mark.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

czegard
04-10-2013, 06:50 PM
Mark,
Do you have in stock two 4000MAH 4S 65C batteries?
Just checked your web page, and you are out of stock.
Please confirm.

Thanks.
Christian.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

MarkF
04-10-2013, 07:42 PM
I expect my next shipment tomorrow but sometimes I get half of my order one day and the rest a day or so later. So very soon.

Mark

Cooper
04-10-2013, 09:05 PM
I'll be checking the stock then, looking at four 5s, couple 4s and possibly more. Can say that I've been looking around most of winter and keep hearing that these are the quality I'm looking for.

HTVboats
04-11-2013, 09:17 AM
I was setting up for trials at Huntsville and weather didn't look favorable for SAW's with OB tunnels so we will go in the fall. To travel 900 miles it has to be good for more than a day. Anyway Mark sent me 6 packs as soon as he got them thanks, and after cycling them and testing they were worth the wait and money well spent. I know we can lower a couple of our own records and chew on a couple more. These batteries are everything that has been claimed.
Mic

czegard
04-11-2013, 09:44 AM
Mark,
I just put an order throw your web page and pay with PP.
Order number: 5717046
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 1L93775656934633D.

Please, throw in some Dinogy decals for the front deck of my JetChopper 30” and also for a Tenshock mini cat.

Best.
Christian.

rotarypower101
04-14-2013, 02:22 AM
Maybe this is a better way to communicate with you Mark?

Seems as if there is a disconnect via email.
I can call if that works better.

This is for Transaction ID # 7BY64477JB434061L:

We talked about getting some 5.5 bullets, but I spaced out and forgot to nail down any extra costs for the connectors after I got in contact with you, and you didn't specify anything else on my questions.

I am sure your busy, but want to make sure details are covered please.

If I could pick up an extra set of 5.5 bullets for the ESC as well if possible, would like to avoid any inter compatibility issues that could arise.
Is there a specific brand that you use for future reference?

What gauge is the output wire on the 6000mah packs?
I think I read it somewhere in passing, but it is not on the spec page.

edit: found this

Mark

Also, if I may ask what pack/packs specifically is the “discharge performance and life cycle chart” referring to as a economic battery in your performance-chart?

How do these dinogy packs compare to the more previous common top packs used such as thunderpower,gen ace ect for “discharge performance and life cycle” for a general comparison? Is there a figure defining life cycle performance VS the better packs?
I see the TP ?"Thunder Power"? Discharge Curve, which is encouraging and enlightening.
Not that I am trying to set records ,just very interested.

Are there any recommendations specific to these packs for usage?
Recommended cutoff voltages?

Intermittent Voltage dip, cutoff voltage as pack is nearing depletion?
(is this clear, hard to define the question)
The packs I was recommended to run seem to voltage dip as they reach depletion on full speed acceleration runs, is there some sort of benchmark of voltage to monitor and make sure the packs are not dipping below a certain voltage at draw, even if the pack comes back up to voltage when not taxed?

Thanks Mark!
Looking forward to putting these packs through their paces!

http://www.dinogylipos.com/images/Discharge_Curves.jpg

MarkF
04-14-2013, 11:23 AM
The 4s 6000 packs shiped out on Saturday with the connectors you wanted on them. The wire gauge is 10g and when they test against the competition it usually means hobbyking batteries. Cycles life depends on you but Dinogy batteries should offer the longest cycle life of any battery. I'm still only a year old and so far the packs I got on Nov. of 2011 are still solid and charge up to 4.2 volts a cell. Thats longer than any battery has ever lasted me.

Mark

czegard
04-14-2013, 01:51 PM
Mark,
I just put an order throw your web page and pay with PP.
Order number: 5717046
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 1L93775656934633D.

Please, throw in some Dinogy decals for the front deck of my JetChopper 30” and also for a Tenshock mini cat.

Best.
Christian.

Mark,
Did you ship them?

MarkF
04-14-2013, 03:49 PM
Yes they did and I did put some decals in there for you.

Mark

czegard
04-14-2013, 04:18 PM
Yes they did and I did put some decals in there for you.

Mark

Thanks.

Shooter
04-15-2013, 04:51 PM
Hi Mark. It's showing the 4S 6000mah and 5000mah packs to be out of stock again. Is that still the case? Thanks.

kevinpratt823
04-15-2013, 08:38 PM
I'm thinking of giving these a try after I've been suggesting them to my more "economy minded"(cheapskate) friend lately(I own over 30 TP 65c packs currently).
Will the 3s 6000mah be back in stock soon? Also considering 3s and 4s car/hard case packs if you know when they will be available, thanks.

madmikepags
04-16-2013, 08:00 PM
Guys just want to say that I've been running the Dinogys now for almost a year, I am not sponsored or recieve no discount or special treatment from Mark but just want to say that these are absolutely the best batteries I have used. If I had the money all at once I would replace all my race batteries with the Dinogy brand, I am replacing my packs slowly and now have about 40 packs including some for my planes. Mark is a great guy and selling a quality product.

Chrisg81983
04-16-2013, 08:08 PM
Guys just want to say that I've been running the Dinogys now for almost a year, I am not sponsored or recieve no discount or special treatment from Mark but just want to say that these are absolutely the best batteries I have used. If I had the money all at once I would replace all my race batteries with the Dinogy brand, I am replacing my packs slowly and now have about 40 packs including some for my planes. Mark is a great guy and selling a quality product.I can second that these lipos are just plain awesome and mark is great to deal with as well

jcald2000
04-17-2013, 07:09 AM
Ditto for me also!!

Cooper
04-17-2013, 07:28 AM
Can anybody give some ir readings on the batteries they have used for at least 15-20 cycles?

MarkF
04-17-2013, 07:42 AM
Thanks guys. My site is got me locked out and I can't change on hands. I do have 3s 6000s in stock. I also have some brand new aluminum case car packs. There 2s 5400 65c car packs in anodized red or blue. These should be some of the strongest car packs on the market. Price is $60.00 each. I also have some regular plastic harcase packs in 2s 6500 65c, 3s 5400 65c and 4s 5400 65c packs all in stock. Pics are on the site. You guys can email me with what you want and I can take care of you that way for now.

Mark

cybercrxt
04-17-2013, 09:05 AM
Ohh...so you do sell hard cased car packs???!!!

Basstronics
04-17-2013, 09:46 AM
Looking for six 4s 5000 packs

MarkF
04-17-2013, 11:57 AM
I'm all out of 2s 4s 5s and 6s 5000s but my order of these has already shipped and I will have them early next week.

Mark

madmikepags
04-17-2013, 12:19 PM
my IR #'s are now in the 0.8-1.2 range after about 15-20 cycles on my 500's and 6000's the #'s on my 2650's are a little higher after 40-50 but not significant they are 1.6-2.1

kevinpratt823
04-17-2013, 03:11 PM
Thanks guys. My site is got me locked out and I can't change on hands. I do have 3s 6000s in stock. I also have some brand new aluminum case car packs. There 2s 5400 65c car packs in anodized red or blue. These should be some of the strongest car packs on the market. Price is $60.00 each. I also have some regular plastic harcase packs in 2s 6500 65c, 3s 5400 65c and 4s 5400 65c packs all in stock. Pics are on the site. You guys can email me with what you want and I can take care of you that way for now.

Mark
I just emailed you about purchasing (2) 3s 65c 6000mah packs.

harrington
04-18-2013, 10:47 AM
Hey Mark, when will you have the 5000mah 4s 65c packs in stock? I need four packs.

Thanks
Harrington

Cooper
04-18-2013, 11:02 AM
my IR #'s are now in the 0.8-1.2 range after about 15-20 cycles on my 500's and 6000's the #'s on my 2650's are a little higher after 40-50 but not significant they are 1.6-2.1

Ahh, that's what I wanted to hear!! Thanks. Ill be in line for some when stock replenishes. Thank you.

properchopper
04-18-2013, 10:32 PM
Pulled out a pair of the Dinogy 65C/130C 4S 3700's for test/tune tomorrow. These packs were last used 25 days ago at the SAWS and were used between runs without balancing. They sat for the last 25 days and they now show an Amazing LOW .008V and .003V differential respectively between the highest and lowest cells. Pretty frickin' amazing for packs just sitting for that long :thumbup: :

JimClark
04-18-2013, 10:49 PM
Tony those are too dangerious for you to use just send them to me

properchopper
04-18-2013, 11:00 PM
Tony those are too dangerious for you to use just send them to me

No worries Jim, we observe all safety regulations here in Cali https://www.google.com/search?q=hazmat+suit&client=firefox-a&hs=QbN&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=fbJwUe7qKKvmigK42YCgAg&ved=0CHMQsAQ&biw=1920&bih=900#imgrc=EeuMD_jdkcX1_M%3A%3BT4aSUv4hwxHh5M%3 Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fstatic7.depositphotos.com%252F 1292351%252F790%252Fv%252F950%252Fdepositphotos_79 02869-Man-in-HAZMAT-suit-handeling-something-radioactive.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fdepositphotos .com%252F7902869%252Fstock-illustration-Man-in-HAZMAT-suit-handeling-something-radioactive.html%3B644%3B950

Chrisg81983
04-18-2013, 11:02 PM
I noticed after you fully break in the dinogy packs they charce and discharge so damn precise you really dont need to balance on every charge. This is the same weather I pull 120 amps or 420 amps. I will say it again these are the best packs I ever ran no B S. E

madmikepags
04-19-2013, 11:06 AM
hey chris where in NY do you live???

madmikepags
04-19-2013, 11:09 AM
hey Tony, I raced 2 weeks ago with my Dinogys that I charged last oct!!!! didn't even top em off and raced P and Q offshore, (and you've seen both of those boats run) after running, the packs were perfectly balanced not even off a thousandth, and IR's were 0.8-1.2 when I recharged.

Chrisg81983
04-19-2013, 01:13 PM
Mike I am on long island in suffolk county

Scaler15
04-19-2013, 09:40 PM
Mark, i just pulled the trigger on the blackjack 29 this afternoon. And of course you are the first and only one im coming to for batteries. I am going to order some 4s 4000 of your website tomorrow!!! When i first get them since my charger doesn't cycle is it better to charge or discharge first and how fast am i able to discharge these batteries, would 2amps be enough????
Ps when will you have the 4s 4000 mah back in stock

MarkF
04-19-2013, 09:54 PM
I am all out of 4s 4000s at the moment and will get more in May sometime. I do have some 4s 3700 left. My company has really taking off and I'm having a hard time keeping stock on the shelfs. I have plans to fix this in the near future. I wanted to thank all you guys for hanging in there with me and patiently waiting for your packs to arive.
I like to cycle my packs 3 times on my TP charger. Then I go run as I would normally. I never run my packs down that low so I don't worry about it. The dinogy batteries are desinged to give many cycles, hold a high voltage and run cool. Me and several racer friends have noticed that the packs are at there best after several cycles. Some noticed after four cycles and some say it took 15 cycles. The best thing you can do when your packs are new is make sure you don't run them down too much.

Mark

Scaler15
04-19-2013, 11:08 PM
Thanks mark what do you think the run time difference would be between the 4000's and the 3700's in total thats 600 mah how much would that affect the times

MarkF
04-19-2013, 11:50 PM
1 to 2 minutes.
Mark

Scaler15
04-19-2013, 11:55 PM
Ok thanks it says these are also out of stock o your website????

Scaler15
04-21-2013, 01:45 PM
When will you be getting in some 4s 4000 mah lipos????

MarkF
04-21-2013, 02:48 PM
The early part of May. Send me an email what you want and I will put you on my list. Then when I get my order I take care of people on my list first.

Mark

czegard
05-07-2013, 12:11 PM
Hi Mark,

Yesterday I bought two 4s batts in your web page ( Your order number: 0403068).
Pay you with Paypal Transaction ID: 1U529940M884670 57

Please let me know When you ship them.

Best.
Christian.

Livewire121
05-16-2013, 10:07 AM
Hi Mark,
I just checked your site and it says you're out of 6s 5000mah packs. When will you have stock?

Chrisg81983
05-16-2013, 10:37 AM
Hi Mark,I just checked your site and it says you're out of 6s 5000mah packs. When will you have stock?For you Richard never plus I am ahead of you. So now u r really s#h#it out of luck.@mark did u ever get the 2 of each 5&6s packs

Livewire121
05-16-2013, 11:25 AM
Hahaha man I need some batteries lol! I hope Mark's getting stock sooner then later.

MarkF
05-17-2013, 02:42 PM
I got my order in guys. I have 4 and 6s in stock for the moment.

Mark

Livewire121
05-18-2013, 12:19 AM
Hi mark,
I just checked your site and it still says you're out of stock in the 6s 5000mah packs? If you do have them, please hold two for me, and pm me that you still have them in stock. I'll put my order in once you msg me. I need the following;
Two 6s 5000mah packs
Two 3s 5000mah packs
Two 2s 5000mah packs

Thanks
Richard

Livewire121
05-18-2013, 01:01 AM
Ok mark I got your pm ! I just tried to place the order on your site but it reads no shipment method available. Do you ship to Canada ?

Richard

Cooper
05-18-2013, 09:48 AM
Hey mark, can you give me an idea of when you will have 5amp 5s in stock? I need 4, (four 5s 5000mah)

MarkF
05-18-2013, 10:12 AM
It will be next month before I get more 5s 5000s in. The ones I have comming are already sold.
Richard I can ship to you. It's around $50 to $60.

Mark

Livewire121
05-18-2013, 11:48 PM
Hi Mark
My payment has been sent, please msg me the tracking number

tlandauer
05-19-2013, 12:44 PM
Hi Mark
Just ordered 4s, glad they are in stock now, looking forward to using it.

Livewire121
05-27-2013, 06:36 PM
Hi Mark,
Just recieved my order. Thanks for shipping them so quickly, I look forward to using them.

Richard

MarkF
05-27-2013, 07:09 PM
Good to here Richard. I'm always a little nervous of something happening when I ship outside the country.
Let us know how you like them.

Mark

Livewire121
05-27-2013, 07:18 PM
I will for sure

Cooper
06-02-2013, 09:48 PM
Hey mark I need some 5s 5000mah. Four to be precise, I know they are out of stock at the moment. Would I be able to put my name on the next shipment?

MarkF
06-02-2013, 09:54 PM
I just got back from the RCX show and I have at least 4 left. Go ahead and order them and I can ship on Monday.

Mark

Cooper
06-02-2013, 10:15 PM
I just got back from the RCX show and I have at least 4 left. Go ahead and order them and I can ship on Monday.

Mark
Awesome, paid, will be looking forward to running , thank you.

MarkF
06-02-2013, 10:18 PM
Thanks for the quick order.

Mark

gixx1k2
06-03-2013, 11:09 AM
do you have any 3s packs in stock?

MarkF
06-03-2013, 12:15 PM
Oops I spoke too soon, another customer asked me yesterday about my 3 s packs and he may buy 3 of them. He gets first shot at them. I will let you know if he backs out.

Mark

jantagg
06-03-2013, 09:27 PM
Hi Mark,

Do you have two 5000MAH 2S 65C Aircraft Lipo batteries in stock? I tried the order from your web-site but, could not find a button that would take me to the Cart to order the batteries.

Tom Taggart

Fluid
06-03-2013, 09:33 PM
I had the same issue with the website recently. BTW Tom, are you sure you don't want 6000 mAh packs?

Basstronics
06-03-2013, 09:54 PM
Pulled the trigger on two 4S 5000's

I was in between on these and trying something else.

MarkF
06-03-2013, 11:02 PM
I'm all out of 2s 5000s but have plenty of the 6000s.

Mark

Cooper
06-05-2013, 03:34 PM
Fast on the shipping! I got the 5s batts today, thank you, now have some solder work to do :). Any word on the 4s order? Order Number feef076 ? I know you said a couple weeks maybe, just checking, anxious really. :) thanks again mark

MarkF
06-05-2013, 03:37 PM
I will get my order tomorrow and ship all the back orders out on Friday.

Mark

Cooper
06-05-2013, 04:33 PM
I kinda figured sometime soon :) I just cooked one of my speedos that I was looking forward to using the 5s batteries in. Figures, now I have them, now I have wait to push them. Lol, thanks again mark, and doing great!!!

MarkF
06-05-2013, 11:33 PM
Well bad news. The fed ex guy showed up today with only 2 boxes. No 4s 5000. I will have to see what happened to the rest of my order.
Sorry guys.

Mark

Basstronics
06-06-2013, 05:11 AM
The 4S 5000 wasnt in stock?

Yes please do let me know when they will get back in.

MarkF
06-06-2013, 07:29 AM
OK the factory said my order will ship today so that means I will get them next week on Wed. or Thur. Thanks for your patience.

Mark

BOS SVT
06-09-2013, 01:16 AM
Hi Mark, I ran with John Lock today who swears by these packs as well

What is the cost for each of these packs:
1) 2s6000
2) 3s6000

Also, I live in Mass...how soon would I expect these to be shipped?

Thanks Mark!

Rich
06-10-2013, 11:38 PM
Hey Mark, do you have any 5s 5000mah 65c left? I need 2. Let me know when you get a chance.

MarkF
06-11-2013, 09:35 AM
There in stock now Rich.

Mark

Rich
06-11-2013, 11:47 PM
Thanks Mark, just placed my order for 2 5s 5000mah

MarkF
06-12-2013, 07:18 AM
Thanks Rich,

your package will ship today.

Mark

jantagg
06-12-2013, 01:42 PM
Mark,

I would like to buy two of your 2S 5000 65C batteries. Problem I can't get to the "Cart" after I make the selection. Where is the button where it says "go to Check Out"? Need help.

Tom Taggart

MarkF
06-12-2013, 02:30 PM
Hi Tom

I'm all out of 2s 5000 right now but will be getting some more in 2 weeks. Check back then and I will have a better answer for you.
Mark

jantagg
06-12-2013, 03:55 PM
Hi Mark,

Have you two 2S 6000 65C batteries available. I will buy those if you have any. B-T-W any answer for the your web-page problem. Is it me or is it your web-page program problem? Please put me on the list for either the 5000 or the 6000 2S packs when you get any.

Thank,

Tom Taggart

MarkF
06-12-2013, 04:42 PM
I have 2s 6000 in stock. It wont let you order what is not in stock. At least thats how it's supose to work.

Mark

jantagg
06-12-2013, 05:00 PM
Mark,

I will take the two 2S 6000 batteries. How can we handle the transaction since I can't get the Web-Page to work. I'll send you a private message and hopefully we can handle the transaction that way.

Tom Taggart

jantagg
06-12-2013, 05:29 PM
Mark,

Did you get my private message?

Hopefully that will take care of the purchase. I assume that they are soft pack and not hard pack batteries.

Tom

Rich
06-13-2013, 08:52 PM
Thanks Rich,

your package will ship today.

Mark

Thanks Mark!

Is it possible to get a tracking number? If not no big deal.
Thanks!

MarkF
06-13-2013, 09:15 PM
Sorry no tracking #. I ship flat rate mail and pre buy the stamps to keep the price of shipping down and saves me time standing in line. For those of you waiting for the 4s 5000s I just got my order today and I shipped all back orders today. Thanks for hanging in there and being patient. I have 26 packs left for anyone who wants to order any.

Mark

Rich
06-13-2013, 09:38 PM
No problem! Just thought I'd ask.

SSchevy98
06-14-2013, 10:04 AM
Do you have these batteries 4s 6600 70 C lipo batteries ? or 4s 6600 60 C ?

Brushless55
06-14-2013, 11:26 AM
Do you have these batteries 4s 6600 70 C lipo batteries ? or 4s 6600 60 C ?

they make 6000mah in a 65C

Basstronics
06-23-2013, 10:04 AM
When did my order of 4S 5000 mah ship?

Still nothing here? Its been almost 3 weeks...?

driftah
06-23-2013, 10:17 PM
what 4s 5000mah or higher mah lipos do u have in stock markf?

TheShaughnessy
06-23-2013, 10:58 PM
When did my order of 4S 5000 mah ship?

Still nothing here? Its been almost 3 weeks...?

Try an e mail. Mark always answers my emails within a few hours if not right away. Not sure if he checks here as often.

Basstronics
06-24-2013, 05:10 AM
I got a reply that my invoice was lost and it will ship on Monday.

Livewire121
06-25-2013, 11:51 PM
A1 batteries Mark! I never hit the LVC on any of my packs, I always time them or wait for the first sign of drop off. Well these packs don't drop off at all. My first time out with a pair 3 cells, I brought the boat in for a temp check at 5mins and thought what the hell I'll check the total discharge. The packs were 90% discharged and they were fine, no puffing, and no damage to any of the cells!

Mark from this day forward I will only use Dinogy packs!!!!

Cheers
Richard

Basstronics
06-26-2013, 06:02 PM
I got a package at the post office today but wasnt in time. Hopefully they dont beat them up to bad because I wont be back in town until Monday.

MarkF
06-29-2013, 02:30 PM
For all of you guys waiting on the 2s and 3s packs they wont be here now untill Monday. I had a Fedex delivery date of last Wed. Then they changed my date to Friday. Now they tell me my order just cleared customs last night so they should be delivered on Monday. Sorry for the wait guys. I'm almost there to get my orders big enough to not run out between shipments. Growing pains is a mofo.

Mark

jantagg
06-29-2013, 04:00 PM
I used my new 2S 6000MAH Dinogy batteries for the first time today and I must say was quite impressed. They went out balanced and came back balanced. Plus, one boat got a leak and was almost full of water. The Dinogys came back dry as a bone. If they had been TP's I would have had to skin them and dry them out.

Thanks Mark!

KartRacer
06-29-2013, 05:47 PM
Thanks Mark for the update.

KartRacer
07-03-2013, 11:29 AM
Mark
Received, you are the best, will not be anything but Dynogy's from here out! Have a great 4th. I will be at the lake! :)

MarkF
07-03-2013, 11:56 AM
Thanks Dennis. Enjoy your your 4th of July.

Mark

tlandauer
07-05-2013, 05:12 AM
Mark,
A big thanks for everything! Best wishes for your business and just want to tell you that you have another Dinogy believer!:buttrock:

ray schrauwen
07-08-2013, 12:39 AM
Hey Mark, do you know how Dinogy packs are constructed? Are the individual cell glued together like some packs with some double sided tape?

I was wondering if I could get my 2 6S packs made into 3 4S packs or 2 4S packs and 2 2S packs???

Would you do this? I had RC Lipos do it for me with some 4350 PolyRC packs way back and they still run well.

MarkF
07-08-2013, 11:05 AM
I personally don't do this. The cells are held together with double sided tape and there spot welded together so you always loose a cell when taking them apart.

Mark

ray schrauwen
07-08-2013, 11:37 AM
Rats, thanks for the response!

Gary
07-11-2013, 02:44 PM
Need to order a 4500mah 6s battery. What to do? Thanks, Gary