PDA

View Full Version : Michigan: Electric Boat Meet Up in Riverview, MI (SE Michigan)

d.a.v.e
05-02-2012, 10:23 PM
There are several of us with electric boats that are looking for more folks to run with in the area. I wanted to let folks know that we are planning to be out at Young Patriots Park in Riverview, MI on Thursday nights (weather permitting) at 6pm. If your interested bring your boat and come out to have a good time.

We have permission from the city to run any kind of electric boat in the pond. No nitro or gas boats. If we get enough folks we can discuss setting up a course.

Location here: http://www.mapquest.com/maps?address...&zipcode=48193

longballlumber
05-03-2012, 07:32 AM
Hi Dave,

Keep us up to date on your progress. I will try to get down there sometime, but coming from north of 696 could be a challenge.

Later,
Mike

MMEU.com

d.a.v.e
05-03-2012, 09:32 AM
I understand all too well... I have been wanting to come up and run with you guys for over a year now :) We have a great location with lots of parking and a city parks dept. that is excited to have us.

d.a.v.e
05-25-2012, 09:15 AM
Wow.. Great turn out last night guys. I know I was late but I counted at least 19 boats! Look forward to seeing everyone again in a couple weeks!

SirBudman32
05-25-2012, 09:27 AM
Is Thursday the only day you guys run there? In Toledo looking for some guys to run with

d.a.v.e
05-25-2012, 01:59 PM
Yes. We are just starting out and working on getting folks together for some consistency. Your probably only 40min away.. Come join us June 7th!

d.a.v.e
07-03-2012, 11:29 PM
We will be meeting up this Thursday again and we should have new buoy's out there this week!

We have been consistently getting a minimum of 9 folks showing up with a couple boats each. Come join us this week!