PDA

View Full Version : Boss 777

Rumdog
05-02-2012, 08:13 PM
Guy buys my EREVO.
He asked a bunch of questions about running 6s.
I tell him it is NOT a good idea. It's a 2650 kv motor.
I have ran this system on 4s for months with ZERO issues.
I ship it to him, he says he ran it at the track for a few minutes and the esc stops working.
Tells me I ripped him off, and asks for 50 bucks.

Normally, I'd try to help, which I did verbally via PM... but as far as $$, he is trying to say I ripped him off.
This is after working with him a TON on price, and selling a fully RTR 1/10 scale EREVO for $270.00 shipped.

Now... he files a paypal diispute..
Jesus F

dana
05-02-2012, 08:15 PM
Let him. There's no proof you sold him faulty gear.

dana
05-02-2012, 08:17 PM
I'll be sure to never sell this guy anything tho. I know you wouldn't screw someone like that. He prolly ran 6s

Rumdog
05-02-2012, 08:20 PM
I've never dealt with this. I have to go try to figure out how the PP dispute crap works now. How the hell does one PROVE their case online?? IDK, man.. ridiculous.
Not only that, but the guy is very hard to understand through text. I'm thinking english is not his first language.

I tried to explain to him that it broke while HE was using it... not me. But, he insists that i ripped him off and sold him junk. ugh

dana
05-02-2012, 08:25 PM
He stated it was working at first, which means you sold him working gear, which he ruined. Too bad....

Rumdog
05-02-2012, 08:31 PM
I considered giving him another esc that I have... but that consideration ended when he accused me of ripping him off.

dana
05-02-2012, 08:31 PM
You don't gotta do anything. Let him deal with it all if he wants to start something.... He's got nothing on you

dana
05-02-2012, 08:44 PM
Does this anus realize how much he got for that price? Eat it boss....

Rumdog
05-02-2012, 08:59 PM
I don't think he does. This truck had hundreds of dollars in hop ups, and spares too.

RIPFENCE
05-02-2012, 09:02 PM
that sucks man..remember when i was a super newb and bought your toysport triton thinking it was rtr? you were a straight shooter and i was in the wrong..still feel a little bad about that..boss you should rethink what has happened and make it right

the paypal case should not go anywhere he has no proof of anything at all

Rumdog
05-02-2012, 09:39 PM
His "claim" statement:

seller is nice and was responding but does not want to work with me on this item i bought it couse he said in the add "Very tough truck and everything works excellent. " well i got rc car test it for 2 minets and system went out i did all he said but system burn new system is $65 plus $10 shipping i will do shipping and cover some of it to be really nice i only ask for $50 to repair it as he said works excellent but only for 2 minuets he did not tell me that it has esc (system) problem

He says I sold him a half bad esc.

FighterCat57
05-03-2012, 12:04 AM
This is the same guy that tried to rip me on that Seaking 180 he couldn't program.

... and wanted me to remove the capacitors because they were in the way... :confused2:

Rummy, just stick with the truth, paypal will see it.

Rumdog
05-03-2012, 09:01 AM
Man, I wish I would have remembered that. Could have saved myself a lot of BS.

dana
05-03-2012, 03:15 PM
I love how he makes himself out to be a friggin hero in his claim statement. He is "Willing to do shipping and cover some of it to be really nice" on an item he broke....

Visual Perfection
05-03-2012, 06:45 PM
Hopefully the dispute ends in your favor. My dad sold a several hundred dollar part for a boat motor on ebay in working condition. The buyer said it was junk and he wanted a refund, my dad refused and said nothing was wrong with it and the auction clearly stated no returns/refunds. Paypal sided with the guy and made the guy ship it back to my dad and took the money out of my dads account and refunded him....basically paypal always sides with the buyer..which is why they have BUYER protection..sucks

The guy sent a different part than my dad sent him, and even admitted he did, but he said...oh well I have so many of those parts I must have sent the wrong one...BS...so my dad got in touch with paypal and they said all he can do is go down to the police station and after a report is made from them he submits it to paypal and THEN they will give him his money back..so basically paypal looses in the end as they paid both the scam artist buyer and had to pay my dad as well.

I can't believe people can do that *!***!***!***!** and get away with it...then sleep at night knowing they are stealing, and screwing someone over.

All I can tell them is what goes around, comes around...

Chrisg81983
05-04-2012, 12:06 AM
I sold an ekos to my buddy mike here on OSE and some time later he turned around and sold it t Lenny here on the forum Lenny stated to Paypal that douring shipping it was damaged and they still put a hold on mikes account so he could not use it at all until he paid him for the damage and the credit card is still screwed up weeks after the settlement so basically that means you are responsible for shipping errors as well now he got himself a refund while getting a rtr boat for almost next to nothing all for a little chip that any body shop would fix for 30 to 50 dollars with paint that matches this is what people do its a screwed up place we live in but hey payback is a bi#ch

Rumdog
05-04-2012, 08:45 AM
Ugh... This is so ridiculous. Makes me want to never sell stuff again.

marko500
05-04-2012, 09:00 AM
I've got a bunch of stuff I'd like to sell but I just don't need the aggravation. I'll probably just sell it local or keep it.

Mark

dana
05-04-2012, 12:38 PM
Let me ask this.... If you receive payment as a gift, that automatically absolves you of the responsibility, yes?
I think that would be the way to go....

mova1107
05-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Just keep all the msgs for proof that he used it and wanted to run 6s lipo which u advised against.

Rumdog
05-04-2012, 01:50 PM
Lol. He even admitted to that in his claim. I'm still betting he ran 6s

Rumdog
05-18-2012, 05:14 PM
Paypal just ruled in my favor.
Boss777..... suck it!

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS SCUMBAG!!

Chrisg81983
05-18-2012, 05:23 PM
Very good man glad to hear it

mappo
05-18-2012, 06:05 PM
Man, I wish I would have remembered that. Could have saved myself a lot of BS.

Hi Rummy, paypal. is pretty good at sorting this out..

Boss777
05-18-2012, 07:37 PM
haha found this that this sinner is hear and he lies to every one look sinner thats not nice if you lie do it but only to your family not in your bisness life
plus if any one by staff from this sinner remember he is only nice before he sells staff
hear is what i got from this sinner today

You lose AS$hole!
Nice try anyway. Grow the F&ck up and quit being a SHI&TY person. Scammer, loser, idiot.

Rumdog
05-18-2012, 07:41 PM
Thats what you get, for being a lying loser. Sinner? Yup. I do... all the time.

You lied... and you lost the paypal claim. Not the first time either.
Get a clue. We don't need trash like you around here.

Boss777
05-18-2012, 07:42 PM
plus if you lie hear you have no life
if you tell story about me tell it the way it was not the way you want to make it up
yes i got erevo and yes i tested for 2 minets on a track with 2 5200mah 2s lipos and esc burned it was glitching the hole time thats why you sold it cheap
but what can you do kids are always online and they dont know how to get some money of their bad staff so they scam others

mova1107
05-18-2012, 07:47 PM
that's great. I hate scammers

Boss777
05-18-2012, 07:54 PM
i hate devil and i hate sin
but lies thats just bad i ask questions about capacitors cause the esc you sold me had to many and normal none of those esc have them

truth always hers well not to me cause i don't lie!!!!!!!!!

dana
05-18-2012, 08:10 PM
Boss, you are hardly literate. Extra capacitors don't cause failure. Besides, you got a hell of ALOT for the money. But a new esc, dolt.

Boss777
05-18-2012, 08:17 PM
i know there where to many i did not want that many of them

Boss777
05-18-2012, 08:26 PM
:smile:

Rumdog
05-18-2012, 08:33 PM
hHAHAHAHAHA! this last comment is 100 percent fabrication.... if I'm reading it correct.
Capacitors??? It has none??? The word capacitor was never used in our chats. Do you even know what one is?

You lost. You're a liar, and a scammer. If you can't speak proper English, you shouldn't be buying stuff.r selling it here anyhow.
I have nothing more to prove. Paypal took care of that for me.

BTW, I dont give 2 sh*ts about your relationship with Jesus.

Chrisg81983
05-18-2012, 08:45 PM
Rum don't waste your time on this one you won it's over some people just get off on this stuff this guy will never quit if everyone keeps replying he still thinks he is rite.

Boss777
05-18-2012, 09:05 PM
i sell staff and i never in my life rip any one if some one does not like my perfect item i will refund or i will refund some to make them happy
erevo had a lot of problems that he did not mention but i did not care
also you did not win you lost why because i did it for you so you wont cry and wont lie but sinners will not stop sinning
also if you want to do this to any body else please don't do it am a nice man and i promise you i wont live you bad feedback even that you lied and said a lot of unappropriated words
God bless you sinner! :biggrin:

kookie_guy
05-18-2012, 10:05 PM
*I *stuff *I *anyone *someone *I *I *I *I *won't *won't *anybody *I *won't *leave *unappropriate

That doesn't even touch the grammar. lol. And how the hell do you spell unappropriate ALMOST right, and screw up the simple words????

At the end of the day, rummie has a hell of a lot more credibility on here than you do, so if you are trying to get people to support you, you are doing it wrong.

Boss777
05-19-2012, 02:13 AM
*I *stuff *I *anyone *someone *I *I *I *I *won't *won't *anybody *I *won't *leave *unappropriate

That doesn't even touch the grammar. lol. And how the hell do you spell unappropriate ALMOST right, and screw up the simple words????

At the end of the day, rummie has a hell of a lot more credibility on here than you do, so if you are trying to get people to support you, you are doing it wrong.

no am not trying to take over this just dont want others to be in same situation then me

Fluid
05-19-2012, 08:57 AM
"Sinner"

Really? Name-calling is so high school - and here I thought you were an adult. :olleyes::olleyes:

Posting the content of a PM is also very poor form - they are called Private Messages for a reason.

Y'all need to go away and cool off. Mods should close this thread, no more value to be derived here.

ozzie-crawl
05-19-2012, 11:23 AM
Nothing cracks me up as much as threads like this. Why is it every time someone tries to pull a scam they cant spell,cant even write a single sentence that makes sense and then claim them selves to be the most upright righteous person in the world.