PDA

View Full Version : www.kintecracing.com

cruiser
04-27-2008, 10:37 PM
Fellas...

First off this is my first post on the sv board so I just wanted to say hi. Definitely not new to the RC world... I raced cars for years and awhile back got bit by boats.

Anyhow I think I made a mistake..... I have a sv27 and love it... have made a ton of mods and think it is great. I found an upgrade and for $25 ordered it from www.kintecracing.com . The problem is that like an idiot I didn't research the company... I paid using PayPal and their reply e-mail was jan@kintecracing.com . I e-mailed "Jan" and it came back undeliverable?

I figured if anyone knew about this site it would be the fellas on this forum so I had to ask if it was legit or if anyone had any positive experiences....so sorry for the off topic business questions I just had to ask.... when I see a new upgrade I "gotta have it" and this time I may have acted too quick.

Take care fellas and have fun at the lake this season....

Doby
04-27-2008, 10:59 PM
Jan made my custom motor mount for my 1/8th Llumar free of charge, he even paid the shipping:bounce:

I'll list my experience as positive. He is a member of this forum as well under the name of "RiverRat".

cruiser
04-28-2008, 12:24 AM
Thank you so much for your response. I was cool until I got a undeliverable mail....

again thank you... monitors sorry for the off topic post you can erase if you want to I can't wait to try the upgrade...

G Doggett
04-28-2008, 07:49 PM
IMO the adjustable tabs are a good idea( they are also available from OSE ) but the water pick up will increase drag and slow your boat down.
There is nothing wrong with the original rudder water pick up just make sure all hoses and fittings are not restricted.
Graham.

RiverRat
05-02-2008, 05:12 AM
Looks like godaddy dropped the ball here. I was unaware of an e-mail problem and will fix it today asap.
The correct e-mail addy is Kintecracing@msn.com.
As far as drag goes, If you adjust the water pickup flush w/ the bottom of the hull you will see no differance on gps speed but you will see triple the water flow from stock and at least 20 deg cooler motor temps.

Thanks for the heads up

cruiser
05-02-2008, 04:55 PM
I am excited to try them out! I love my sv! Thanks and best wishes! I have been training and dieting for a bodybuilding show so rc boats are my outlet and I am an upgrade freak so this will be cool to try!