PDA

View Full Version : long island boaters

crazzy maxx
04-25-2008, 10:19 PM
hey
any body form long island that runs fe's?

00garyc
05-21-2008, 08:59 PM
Im about 1 1:15 away from LI whats on your mind?

crazzy maxx
05-21-2008, 09:30 PM
nothing reakky i live ona a lake and i dont have my lisence yet so bike for now but the lake i live on is HUGE. i live on southerds pond

rcflyer55
05-22-2008, 05:56 PM
I'm just getting back into boats after many years. I found that my Aeromarine Cat with the OPS .90 is no longer welcome where I had run it years ago. So I am starting to build a brushless cat. I'm on the Nassau/Suffolk border on the South Shore. There are lots of ponds around although none I would want to swim in to retrieve a boat :)

crazzy maxx
05-25-2008, 10:41 PM
same here.
there a place at tanner park its not that big but i saw it while i was racing by in the speed boat. it was very soooth water and no wind at all b/c the wind was blocked by everything around it. water was nice and flat but it has that little bit of salt in it(flush the boat out and it wont hurt)
what type of cat are you building.? when i get money im thinking of a drifter s but for now i have my modded blackjack.

rcflyer55
06-05-2008, 02:10 PM
I took a look at the place at Tanner park. I doubt they would be real happy about people running boats there. It is for swimming.

crazzy maxx
06-25-2008, 03:19 PM
thats some nasty swimming water!!!
which place did you see?
by the boat ramp where the little beach is is you looking at the houses across the stream the lake im talking about is to the right but you have to go around the fench and through the little path through the weeds to find it. and i live on a big lake aswell. southerds pond