PDA

View Full Version : zippkitts mini sprint motor

Chuck E Cheese
04-06-2012, 03:48 PM
i know this should be in the micro section, but alot of people dont check that section that have probablly played with these riggers. just wanted to know if anyone has tried different motors in this boat. i know that the stock set-up is good, just wanting to build a nice reliable, fun little rigger. i just have a hard time using a $15 motor in anything.. the outrunners have been a little tempremental in the past. i was thinking of either a castle 26mm or neu 1117. i have used both of them in micro's in the past with good results on 2s, just a little worried about the space required to add water cooling.

if anyone has tried a different motor than stock, let me know your experience.... thanks

Serpents811
04-06-2012, 04:43 PM
[QUOTE=Chuck E Cheese;406134]i know this should be in the micro section, but alot of people dont check that section that have probablly played with these riggers. just wanted to know if anyone has tried different motors in this boat. i know that the stock set-up is good, just wanting to build a nice reliable, fun little rigger. i just have a hard time using a $15 motor in anything.. the outrunners have been a little tempremental in the past. i was thinking of either a castle 26mm or neu 1117. i have used both of them in micro's in the past with good results on 2s, just a little worried about the space required to add water cooling.

if anyone has tried a different motor than stock, let me know your experience.... thanks[/QUOTE

i have seen them with ul1 setup

Steven Vaccaro
04-06-2012, 04:51 PM
Look at the little neu motors i dropped in the sale forum. :-)