PDA

View Full Version : Gens Ace

karlhh
04-05-2012, 05:53 PM
Looking to get a few more gens ace lipos seems a lot of places out of stock on the ones i want looking to get 5300mah 2s and 3s 30c. few places i check hobbypartz being one is out of stock for a few weeks now. anyone no of other places?

karlhh
04-05-2012, 06:14 PM
How do yall compare Gens Ace lipos to Turnigy?

JimClark
04-05-2012, 11:11 PM
thread moved plenty of info if you search

Chrisg81983
04-06-2012, 08:49 AM
I would get the sky lipos over the turnigy cells I think I like the sky lipos better than the gens ace as they seem to discharge and balance more evenly the sky's are always perfect and the gens are sometimes a little off in the discharging plus how the wires exit the soft pack gens make it a little inconvenient for placing them in the hull in 2p setups but I only have 4 gens and 4 sky lipos I just wanted to try out a cheaper grade pack from my thunder power and Hyperion cells you might want to wait for some more input/experience but I definitely don't like the turnigy cells I had 3 out of 4 go dead on me within the first few cycles

siberianhusky
04-06-2012, 09:18 AM
Damn, I liked those batteries, could be next week or never before they restock, at least that seems to be the way there, some things I have been keeping an eye on for months and have never been restocked.
Hope they are the same batteries if/when they do get stock!

Brushless55
04-08-2012, 12:58 AM
I would get the sky lipos over the turnigy cells I think I like the sky lipos better than the gens ace as they seem to discharge and balance more evenly the sky's are always perfect and the gens are sometimes a little off in the discharging plus how the wires exit the soft pack gens make it a little inconvenient for placing them in the hull in 2p setups but I only have 4 gens and 4 sky lipos I just wanted to try out a cheaper grade pack from my thunder power and Hyperion cells you might want to wait for some more input/experience but I definitely don't like the turnigy cells I had 3 out of 4 go dead on me within the first few cycles

Any links Chris to some Sky 4s packs?
thanks!

Chrisg81983
04-08-2012, 01:08 AM
Hobbypartz.com