PDA

View Full Version : Where to find Super Hawaii copy?

boater76
04-03-2007, 03:56 PM
I bought a Super Hawaii copy from Ebay. It's a Purple Light Tornado 17. Thing is I paid for the thing on the 14th of March and it's not here yet. The seller was suppose to be on vacation til end of last month. But I have been emailing since near end of month and no response. I was wondering anywhere else I might be able to find it?:confused:

Ken

SJFE
04-03-2007, 04:20 PM
Patients grass hopper...Give it another 4 or 5 days. Then file an unreceived item complaint with ebay. That getts there attention most of the time. If that don't work go into your paypal account. Start a dispute file. If you get nothing that same day THEN initiate a chargeback. A negitive balance in ones paypal account will get you your email. It's a process like any ebay transaction can turn into. One way or another you will get a refund or the boat...Don't go buy another one yet. Further more....Just find a real SH..It's worth the time it takes to look.

NorthernBoater
04-03-2007, 07:30 PM
There is a time period that you have to wait before you can say item not received, it is either 30 or 60 days. Since you have emailed him and there was no response you can note that when you leave feedback of Not Received. I bought a textbook once and did not ever get anything. I got the money back after about 3 months had passer.

SJFE
04-03-2007, 08:08 PM
Wait on leaving negitave feedback untill he has left positive for you. It protects your rating from retaliation.

ReddyWatts
04-03-2007, 08:45 PM
If you bought it with PayPal, you can open a dispute on your transaction and they will contact seller for you. If it is not resolved with the seller, they will reverse the transaction to refund your money within a few days of the complaint. They will also block the seller from leaving bad feedback on Ebay and block them from contacting you.

avengersteve
04-04-2007, 01:12 PM
hope you did use paypal, they are normaly for the buyer in all cases ive had.
but ill keep my eyes open for a hawaii

ReddyWatts
04-04-2007, 10:14 PM
I have been in 3 disputes as a buyer using PayPal and won all 3. Still have a 100% approval rating too. I never use Ebay without it.

SJFE
04-04-2007, 10:36 PM
Me either. It's the only way to ebay.