PDA

View Full Version : Turnigy Marine 180A/ program card

ronald
03-03-2012, 04:54 PM
Hi guys could someone tell me if the hobbywing led for boat program card will work with the
Turnigy Marine 180A esc. If not i have looked on hobbykings site but im not sure wich one to buy thanks again .

Diesel6401
03-03-2012, 05:01 PM
Hi guys could someone tell me if the hobbywing led for boat program card will work with the
Turnigy Marine 180A esc. If not i have looked on hobbykings site but im not sure wich one to buy thanks again .

Yes. Turnigy Marine 180 is a hobbywing just re-branded. If you live in the states you can get the esc's and programming cards from here at OSE, shipping would be cheaper and faster then from HK.

http://www.offshoreelectrics.com/proddetail.php?prod=ker-seaking-180

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

ronald
03-03-2012, 07:42 PM
Thanks i have the hobbywing led card from my 120amp seaking that i have not used I just wanted to change the esc out with the stock motor. i havent ran the boat yet I have been changing my mind on the motor and esc im waitng for the Leopard 4074 and the 180amp esc i did get a upgraded cable and coupler from steven and prop x445 and all connections are 5.5 bullits I learned that from this forum. Just getting it together for spring I live on lake st.clair across from detroit mi. From reading the info from you guys im going to go with the gens ace 5000 4s 35c . I already bought 2 gens ace batterys-5000 2s 40c but im not gonna go that route instead im going with the larger battery I was going to take out the threaded rod in the middle but i read the extra weight putting two in the boat helps to keep the bouncing down and i did get the adjustable trim tabs from ose. I just have to keep telling my wife that i need all this stuff or my boat wont work lol. thanks again