PDA

View Full Version : No power to the motor

chris8084
03-03-2012, 02:29 AM
I am new to the RC world and have a new mystic. (RTR) Tonight i finally got my batteries (5000mah 40c 2s Lypo) so i gave them a good charge and tried hooking everything up just as the directions said in the manual. I have power to the ESC as i am able to turn the rutter left and right with the transmitter, but i do not have any power from the motor. Is there something obvioius that i could be missing? I did replace the all stock connectors with 5.5MM bullets based on numerous reccomendations from this fourm. When i replaced the connectors between the ESC and Motor i neglected to remember what color wires connected to eachother. I didnt worry about it because i thought that i would know if they were right by looking at the rotation of the prop. Thanks in advance to anyone that might offer this newby some advise.

Steven Vaccaro
03-03-2012, 06:19 AM
You really cant make a mistake when reconnecting the wires from the esc to motor. the only mistake would be the rotation of the motor. it may spin in the wrong direction. I would suggest removing the shrink from the wires are double checking the solder joints. Give them a good tug. I've seen numerous esc returns to me that this was the case on.