PDA

View Full Version : Help w turnigy 4x6s charger

SHAWN DAVIS
03-02-2012, 10:08 PM
Got a brand new Turnigy 4x6s charger from h.k. after waiting 6 weeks.... and 4 new 6s zippys..
try to charge on the no 1 port and error comes up "battery vol error cell connect" and then another port comes up
"input vol error" when trying to charge 4 lipos.
of course I got no instructions with this thing...... only able to charge 2 batts at a time, tried it in balance, fast charge, storage mode and all different amp rates also

What am I doing wrong?

sailr
03-03-2012, 12:39 PM
Got a brand new Turnigy 4x6s charger from h.k. after waiting 6 weeks.... and 4 new 6s zippys..
try to charge on the no 1 port and error comes up "battery vol error cell connect" and then another port comes up
"input vol error" when trying to charge 4 lipos.
of course I got no instructions with this thing...... only able to charge 2 batts at a time, tried it in balance, fast charge, storage mode and all different amp rates also

What am I doing wrong?

"What am I doing wrong" .... you ordered from Hobbyking! They don't provide instructions half the time. Too often their stuff doesn't work. You can't get any service out of them!

sailr
03-03-2012, 12:43 PM
Here ya go:

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uploads/49505083X98688X54.pdf

SHAWN DAVIS
03-05-2012, 08:24 AM
You said it!
thanks for the info also

sailr
03-05-2012, 10:10 AM
Happy to help.

When you want to order something from Hobbyking, be sure to check the FILES at the bottom of the listing page to be SURE they have the instructions available! It's also helpful to download and read them before ordering the item to be sure that's what you want and it will do what you expect of it!@