PDA

View Full Version : please please HELP!!

bizzle
04-16-2008, 12:59 PM
Ok, so i jst picked up a BJ26 second hand off ebay, the original prop was busted in shippibg so i threw on a CF45 as well as a stock SV27 prop and i get the WORST tourqe roll. well i assume its torque roll. it wants to lift the right side(looking from the front) i cant turn right at any decent speed or it wants to flip. when i give 'er full throttle it loses al contact on that side and trys to roll it self over. there are two auto bailers installed and the one on the side that is lifting is considerably lower than the other. could that possibly be the cause? im dying to race my SV so please any help is appriciated:help:

OJ racer
04-16-2008, 04:48 PM
Are the batteries and all the equipment balanced out? If the boat's not balanced, that could combine with torque roll and worsen the effect.

bizzle
04-16-2008, 04:58 PM
well. i removed the auto bailer that was on the side that was lifting which is also the side where the bailer was much lower than the other and that made things much better. I then angled the turn fins to match the side angle of the hull and that helped even further, but the wind started to pick up, kicking up chop. had liftoff and called it a day....untill later....or tomorrow...