PDA

View Full Version : "No new posts to read" after receiving a PM

ManuelW
02-12-2012, 04:11 PM
Hello,

difficult to find a suitable thread title. I have a strange problem here on OSE. When I log in after a few days without receiving a PM and then I click in "New posts" everything is fine and I can see all the threads with new posts.
The problem is, when I received a PM and I go to "New Posts" after the log-in I always get a message like "Sorry, no new posts were found, please click here to see the new posts from the last 24h" - no matter if I read the PM's first or click to New posts first.
Thats always bad as I might miss a lot of interesting topics. I tried that out several times and it always works (or maybe fails) like that. Already deleted the Cookies several times, my Browser is Firefox.

Does anybody else have or had the same problem?

Best regards,
Manuel

HydroMike
02-12-2012, 09:53 PM
I know if u wait too long to get ur new post they will not come up as new post. So u have get them as soon as u sign in here done it on me a few times

ManuelW
04-05-2012, 08:40 AM
Hello,

well I still have this problem and it starts to be annoying. Even if I clear the Cookies right before the Log-In and despite having new PM's I go straight to "New Posts" and I still have this problem.

Best regards,
Manuel