PDA

View Full Version : How to program swordfish 200

TINY
02-09-2012, 12:18 AM
Hi guy's just received my programming card but with no instructions. Sure it's not rocket science but when I power up card and connect esc it only gives me options of default or arrow across to program. When I arrow across its a blank screen. What am I doing wrong? Does it need lipos connected? I'm used to the easy seaking.. Lol

Buy the way I'm running 4s into a 1521.

Thanks in advance.

galant2door
02-09-2012, 12:24 AM
Hi tiny, have you tried using the usb mate

TINY
02-09-2012, 01:14 AM
I have the usb, just thought having the program card would be a smart idea when at the pond...

galant2door
02-09-2012, 01:37 AM
Hey Tiny, on another topic, your arrowshark cat was that the one that just sold on ebay for any chance?.

TINY
02-09-2012, 02:09 AM
Hey Tiny, on another topic, your arrowshark cat was that the one that just sold on ebay for any chance?.
Yep deal of the century... Cost me almost 4 times that. Oh well.. Carbon is my friend now.

galant2door
02-09-2012, 03:12 AM
Man, If your ever up for a run, give us a yell. I am at Currimundi. I normally just go for a thrash in the lake solo. I coudn't believe how little it went for. Back to the speedy, I had a similar problem, it turned out the speedy had the firmware erased. I just ordered another usb and apparantly it should re install the firmware so I am just waiting for it to turn up now. If this is the case I will let you know and swing it around for you to give it a crack. Cheers Gus

TINY
02-09-2012, 03:23 AM
Mate I'm on oceanic drive warana. I have USB and disc if you want to borrow. Phone is 0405500229.. Just wanna get this program card sorted.. Ps salt water is bad, you'll have to come down to our club on Sunday. From 9 till around 2. Lakeside raceway. On one of the dams in the complex.. Or lake baroon, just have retrieval kayak or boat. I run minn Kota and inflatable boat. Fits in boot. No fossil fuel allowed on lake. Another good lake at buderim, until neihbours complain of your 90 mph saw boat..

galant2door
02-09-2012, 05:04 AM
I'll be there Tiny, I brought my boat of one of your club members Anto, it's his old white cat. And then I meet Luke(fast and furious racing) and he helped me out otherwise I would still have a mantle piece(the boat that is). I got 2 of these swordfish speedy's and they have been nothing but a headache but luckily Luke got it cracking for me. Im still having issue but it works for now. Anyway mate, thanks and good luck. See you on Sunday. Gus

TINY
02-09-2012, 06:44 AM
C u there...

Back on topic, anyone have an answer for my first post?

nata2run
02-09-2012, 06:44 AM
Don't use the USB you are asking for trouble. If you don't read swordfish 200 in the display you may have the polarity wrong turn the little reciever plug around. Should work. If not you can always buy mine in the for sale section it works ... :)

nata2run
02-09-2012, 06:47 AM
By the way no rx pack on the box as the 200 has bec. Only use lipo it has to read sf200 in the display

TINY
02-09-2012, 07:32 AM
Cheers nata, i have set them up with usb and it was a pain.. But good news i fixed the program box???? Dropped it on the tile floor now it recognises the esc...wtf Dry solder joint perhaps??? Might pull it apart if i get bored... Trying to get three boats ready and dodge naggy wife before sunday!!! Hard work.....lol

nata2run
02-09-2012, 07:37 AM
LOL china for ya mate LOL I still don't understand you have to pay premium $$ and only works half the time....