PDA

View Full Version : Next meet up?

OffShore_RC
01-29-2012, 10:21 AM
I don't know if anyone remembers me or not, but I came out once with a proboat apache and since then have been busy with various other activities (Vol. at a hospital, Vol. Firefighter and work as a HS football official).

Looking to come out again, provided its in Katy.

Unfortuantely, Crosby is out of my way from where I live <about a 2 hr drive round trip and my old clunker of a car will not survive, plus I need the car for football season *HS Football official here* :olleyes:>.

Fluid
01-29-2012, 08:24 PM
Sure we remember! We will be meeting on the 4th, but not certain where yet. Should know later in the week.

Rok Krawl
02-01-2012, 01:31 PM
Ready for another day of play and good weather. Hopefully props get to my door step on friday.

Jesse J
02-01-2012, 05:46 PM
If its crosby, You could ride with me, I live just north of cinco ranch on mason. Lemme know.

I don't know if anyone remembers me or not, but I came out once with a proboat apache and since then have been busy with various other activities (Vol. at a hospital, Vol. Firefighter and work as a HS football official).

Looking to come out again, provided its in Katy.

Unfortuantely, Crosby is out of my way from where I live <about a 2 hr drive round trip and my old clunker of a car will not survive, plus I need the car for football season *HS Football official here* :olleyes:>.

OffShore_RC
02-01-2012, 06:08 PM
If its crosby, You could ride with me, I live just north of cinco ranch on mason. Lemme know.
Thanks for the generous offer, I will keep it in mind.

Will have to see where it is and make arrangements once we know for sure.

jevmax
02-02-2012, 01:44 PM
Crosby it is! I wonder if they have moved the entrance yet?

Rok Krawl
02-04-2012, 05:40 PM
Well how was it today? Woke up to rain and thunderstorms so didn't want to make the trip there and have to pack up and head home. Any word about boat that was lost last meet?

Fluid
02-04-2012, 09:10 PM
Four of us showed up and stayed from ~11 AM until around 3PM. Half the time was pretty good running, the rest was very wet but the tents helped a lot. Still a lot of fun! No word on the sunken boat.

Rok Krawl
02-06-2012, 02:59 AM
I got a little run time in Sat eve at a nice low lying pond that is smooth as glass. Low enough to be out of the wind. Buddy ran is boat for 1st time. Has some tweaking to do to get it running good.

Fluid
02-06-2012, 07:20 AM
Joe wrote that he never found the missing FE-30 after many hours of dragging the pond. Said it was his first lost boat in thirty years of running, guess he was due. Still too bad.

Jesse J
02-10-2012, 08:27 PM
What did he drag the pond with? Todd sunk the scorp in his pond, it stuck in the muddy bottom like a chip in guacamole!
We have rigged a dredge that we will be trying out tomorrow morning. Will post results!

Fluid
02-11-2012, 09:53 AM
This is what he said:

"no luck dragging lake,spent about 5 hrs.dragging with a 12 ft. sane net but no bites, I guess after 30years+ model boating and never lost
a boat, then I guess I was due."

Kajun
03-02-2012, 07:52 AM
Alright guys who is headed to the pond tomorrow?