PDA

View Full Version : subforums

Steven Vaccaro
01-24-2012, 12:02 PM
Things are tending to move rather quickly and getting lost on the forum. What do you guys think of a tips area with subforums that have re-directed links to the original forum topics that deal with specific tips and info. For example

Mono Handling
Rigger Handling
Hydro Handling
Esc Tips
Motor Tips
Prop Tips
Battery Tips
Building tips

As always comments are welcome.

sanyijr
01-24-2012, 12:20 PM
I like it. Was recently thinking of suggesting subsections like you have it.... Though props are already kind of covered under the forum already with not a ton of traffic... But great idea!

Sean

LarrysDrifter
01-24-2012, 01:24 PM
Do it.

srislash
01-24-2012, 04:02 PM
That's a good idea Steve.

properchopper
01-25-2012, 12:25 AM
How about a Scale Boat Forum. I think there's some "closet scale" guys here that need a place to show off their beauties aside from the wannagofaster peeps.

Steven Vaccaro
01-25-2012, 07:12 AM
Ok.

siberianhusky
01-25-2012, 07:54 AM
How about a sub forum for pursuit/bling rocket/promise/hor etc and one for all the clone cats. They are some of the most popular builds currently.
Be nice to have the info all in its own place so the answers to the common questions are easy to find.
Works well with the Proboat and Aquacraft products. Really like the Motley Crew section.
Not 100% sure what section would work, as some are rtr and a pile are builds.

egneg
01-25-2012, 08:16 AM
How about a Scale Boat Forum. I think there's some "closet scale" guys here that need a place to show off their beauties aside from the wannagofaster peeps.

Good idea ... I like all kinds of electric boats.

Diegoboy
01-25-2012, 08:50 AM

+1 more to this

srislash
01-25-2012, 08:57 AM
How about a Scale Boat Forum. I think there's some "closet scale" guys here that need a place to show off their beauties aside from the wannagofaster peeps.Yeah, scale or semi scale is fun too.I've got one coming soon.

stadiumyamaha
01-25-2012, 09:10 AM
I would like to see a scale topic area.

properchopper
01-25-2012, 09:12 AM
Things are tending to move rather quickly and getting lost on the forum. What do you guys think of a tips area with subforums that have re-directed links to the original forum topics that deal with specific tips and info. For example

Mono Handling
Rigger Handling
Hydro Handling
Esc Tips
Motor Tips
Prop Tips
Battery Tips
Building tips

As always comments are welcome.

Steven, I just re-read this post and now better understand what you're suggesting ; the key word being re-direct . Intent, as I understand it is to link to previous posts on a specific topic. Good idea, sounds like a bit of work but thumbs up. (Still would like to see a Scale Boat forum, 'though - sounds like others do as well).

macdon
01-25-2012, 10:09 AM
I would love to see a scale section as well! Thanks for the kind consideration Steven!

Steven Vaccaro
01-28-2012, 12:34 PM
Ok starting the subforums, if their is a major topic you think would be nice having, please ask here.