PDA

View Full Version : clubs in miami Florida?

Rob DeAngelis
01-10-2012, 06:29 PM
Is there any rc boat clubs in Miami Florida???:tiphat:

DjFlipNautikz
01-29-2012, 01:52 AM
Guess not, but let's start one. I just bought an aq motley crew. I'm heading to the lake by santas encht you see on the expressway. I see people with boats there some times. I live in Kendal so its pretty close.

slapahondn
02-01-2012, 01:41 AM
I live in north miami and was wondering the same thing. Ive just been running my motley crew in the canal behind my house.

BrianW
02-01-2012, 07:41 AM
Try this. http://namba3.net/clubs.html

Chilli
02-01-2012, 08:00 AM
It's much easier to join an established club. Look at the race schedule on the link Brian posted. There's a race scheduled in Miami in three weeks. Check it out. If it looks like they are a group you want to hang with, join the club. Even if there are not any other FE members. Some one has to be the first! Once you join you don't have to race if you don't want to. You can just attend club test n tunes and run your boat for fun. But when you see how much fun those guys are having, there is a good chance you're going to get the bug!!

A word of warning. If these guys don't have any FE's in their club, they might make what you deem a derogatory comment about FE's. Is usally based on ignorance and I don't mean that in an offensive way. Laugh it off and show them the light!! If you decide to go, let us know how things went!!