PDA

View Full Version : Ipad Apps. Universal remote control?????

millzee
12-30-2011, 09:43 PM
Has anyone come across an app that can be a remote for your entertainment system? or an app that could make someone rich could be an app that turns your ipad into a touch screen remote control for any of your toy's, think about it, they could sell high powered receivers that can be put in all types of models, boats, cars, planes ect. The software would always be upgradable, you should be able to have a multitude of channel options, screen/controller layout options, on screen telementry and data logging and so forth, it's endless what could be customized. A fully programable remote control app that could opperate all your toy's and home entertainment needs, I want it. This kind of app would make a meal of companies like logitech and other home based remote manufactures not to mention the rc based like specktrum and fubata.

pescador
12-31-2011, 04:36 PM
There are a few but you need an adapter to send the ir signals.
Here's one, www.L5remote.com

HydroMike
12-31-2011, 10:09 PM
They have already start on the R/C car world traxxas has one now that they r claiming 100 MPH

millzee
01-01-2012, 01:26 AM
yeah, I've read a little about that but from what I've read, that only programs the speedo differently in order to increase speed.

HydroMike
01-01-2012, 01:35 AM
Before long ur smart phone will control ur R/C toys well come to the future lol