PDA

View Full Version : My Geico repainted and the sponsons trued!

mikeochs
12-28-2011, 04:21 AM
Well its done and polished out and waxed. I was able to go down and get it shot with clear today at my buddys paint shop. It turned out nice I think, except when my wife accidentally touched the silver and smugged the frikin clear. I polished most of it out, OMG I want to kill her. Oh well its my fault i should have protected it better. It really shined up with the polish and then I waxed the bottom with skaters wax, it is sweet *!***!***!***!**!!

Scamp73
12-28-2011, 10:35 AM
Looks good. I am working on ideas for my Supervee as I have access to a paint shop also. Did you put your decals under the clear?

mikeochs
12-28-2011, 01:06 PM
yes i did, i recommend having a shop shoot the clear, unless your experienced. It is hard to get the right flow without a sprayer

Scamp73
12-28-2011, 01:38 PM
I work in the industry so it's no problem getting it sprayed. I was just not sure if decals could take the clean over them. I obviously would rather have it that way. I am working on my "Badass" design making my own decals from Kid Rocks Badass beer labels. I'll post pictures when I get her done. thanks for the info.

domwilson
12-28-2011, 02:16 PM
Nice Job! Looks really good.