PDA

View Full Version : m4a1usr, tiqueman, slow-at-rc, Dave of HRC are all AAA+++ Sellers!

tagasagwan
11-29-2011, 01:53 AM
Here are some great SELLERS that you wouldn't doubt to have a transaction with!

m4a1usr- Bought 2 GPS for a the price of one. Both works great! Well packed and prompt shipping!

tiqueman- Great deal on two feigao 10XL's and counter rotating X442 props. Packaged was shipped almost Immediately! Arrived on time!

slow-at-rc- Skunkworks gen 2 cat plus hardware and mr200 rx. Forgot the motor mount but not a problem. we're working it out.
The Hull was very well packed and to my surprise, It arrived in less than 10days. No damage whatsoever!

Dave of HRC- 1512 Water Jacket & new EKOS cat hull. Great bargain and the hull was flawless! Packed w/ extra TLC!

I hope more people will practice the same honesty and integrity of the above mentioned OSE members! It's seldom to see sellers willing to ship to The Philippines. These guys did not only took the risk sending the items to me but, they were also honest and true to their words! I appreciate the business fellas! Till next time!:tiphat:

Stephen

HRC
12-01-2011, 07:03 AM
Thanks Stephen. Good luck and have fun on your builds.
Dave

tagasagwan
12-01-2011, 05:50 PM
You're welcome Dave! I'm sure it will be a fun build. Still looking for the motors for my ekos. I'll get jackets from you again once I find a good deal on nemesis, 4082 leopard or cc/neu1515. I was thingking of the 2200kv but Im open to other options ofcourse.