PDA

View Full Version : WTB HK Hornet of FE Tunnel

jasoncyclone
11-09-2011, 11:18 PM
FOUND A TUNNEL!!!!! I am looking to buy a HK Hornet or FE Tunnel. Let me know what you got. Sorry no Proboats. My buddy has one and I want something else.

HUNTER
11-10-2011, 05:10 AM
Totally disregard the Hobbyking Hornet. I have one and for the amount of stuffing around you have to do to get them even running half decent, it's just not worth it. Then when you finally get some speed out of them, the handling is just woeful. I wouldn't even recommend it to someone i hated...

tiqueman
11-15-2011, 06:34 PM
Are you looking for hull or complete rtr. Ive got a cobra tunnel that has transom damage. the member I got it from hit something with the lower unit and the transom cracked and pulled away a bit. Ill post pics if your interested. Id let it go pretty cheap. Its complete at the moment but Im stripping it to put it on another hull, which actually that may be fore sale as a complete package as well, but havent decided on that yet and probably wont for a couple weeks?

jasoncyclone
11-15-2011, 09:33 PM
I am not looking for anything that has hull damage. Sorry. I just don't have the time to do repairs. Thanks anyways. Jason

NorCalZ71
11-16-2011, 03:46 PM
Pm me pics of the damage I may be interested

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

tiqueman
11-16-2011, 04:11 PM
:lol: while you were posting that, I was in the garage fixing it. Its all back together and curing. Will be for sale tomorrow

NorCalZ71
11-16-2011, 04:21 PM
That works. Lolz

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

sailr
11-18-2011, 09:50 AM
I bought one of those HK Hornets and they are total JUNK! Don't bother. IT went about ten feet and the esc smoked. After taking the hood off the motor I found it only had a 380 motor in it rather than a 540 as advertised. Total POS!

sailr
11-18-2011, 09:52 AM
The hull that Tiqueman has is a good runner! He bought it from me! Don't be afraid of it!

Darin Jordan
11-18-2011, 10:07 AM
Just a word of advice... if you want something "other than a Stiletto"... why not get yourself something that is PROVEN to perform... and that really not a lot of people have exploited for FE... like an AquaCraft TS-3. It's reasonably priced, works GREAT, and is a proven piece.

Also, the Cobra Tunnel that Tiqueman has... those tunnels are AWESOME performers for FE! I haven't seen one competed head-to-head with the TS-3 yet with two top drivers, but the ones I have seen and have raced against are FAST, handle well, and don't seem to have any "stupid" behaviors... It's another good choice...