PDA

View Full Version : new boats-new season

bozo586
11-01-2011, 06:59 PM
winter time is build time here in michigan! just finished a p/t sport 20 for lsh and i'm now starting a rivercat from fightercat. getting ready for a full season of racing! have some tricks in the bag. come on guy's what are you building now!:bowdown:

fas
11-08-2011, 10:25 PM
John

its like what am I not building this winter, I have 5 boats in the works for this winter.

Freds play list

1) have to rebuild the LSH after the last race some how a sponson just fell off LOL, I can do that now was not happy when it happened
2) Fighter cats new 34 for LSO should be here next week
3) just started the whip 40 tonight

There is 3 of the 5 teh rest you will have to wait and see
so like I said will be alot of work this winter

bozo586
11-17-2011, 09:32 PM
yup fred

got some repair work to do also--jag--u99--tugboat
see ya at the meeting!

tiqueman
11-17-2011, 10:14 PM
I wish I could build my "winter project" but Im too busy building everyone elses. Kinda wish the water would freeze here sometimes.... small cold front rolled thru this am. It only got to 79 today.
Just finished a FighterCat daytona for a customer. Building two FC shocker twins, a DF Explorer twin, a genesis converted to twin and a couple other twins Im still trying to keep hush :spy: ... one for me and one for a great friend of mine. And two more big cats coming (HPRs) in the near future. But Im not doing much.... :scared:

bozo586
11-19-2011, 01:06 AM
I wish I could build my "winter project" but Im too busy building everyone elses. Kinda wish the water would freeze here sometimes.... small cold front rolled thru this am. It only got to 79 today.
Just finished a FighterCat daytona for a customer. Building two FC shocker twins, a DF Explorer twin, a genesis converted to twin and a couple other twins Im still trying to keep hush :spy: ... one for me and one for a great friend of mine. And two more big cats coming (HPRs) in the near future. But Im not doing much.... :scared: don't know how you do it,i'm retired and can't handle that! seems something is always slowing things up.

jj2003
11-19-2011, 01:43 AM
Just finished a FighterCat daytona for a customer. Building two FC shocker twins, a DF Explorer twin, a genesis converted to twin and a couple other twins Im still trying to keep hush :spy: ... one for me and one for a great friend of mine. And two more big cats coming (HPRs) in the near future. But Im not doing much.... :scared:

Any time frame on the HPR's tique? I'm wondering if I might be able to get in to split shipping costs. Shoot me a pm and let me know if it's to late. Thanks JJ