PDA

View Full Version : Hope you guys enjoy the new forum!!!

Steven Vaccaro
04-01-2007, 09:32 AM
As the tittle says, I hope you guys enjoy the new forum. The biggest change is the ability to upload images. Thats going to be cool. Hope everyone gets registered ok. If not shoot me an email. stevenv@gis.net

Diegoboy
04-01-2007, 09:34 AM
This is SWEET! :D
I love it already. Great job Steven

DuckOfDeth
04-01-2007, 11:00 AM
Steven,

Looks like it should be very nice. Ease of image uploading will certainly be an enhancement.

Can't wait to see the new site, and start ordering product again.

Congratulations on a job well done.

Duck

Rex R
04-01-2007, 12:29 PM
Q does this forum have any 'stock' avitars? or do we have to provide our own? thanks
rex

Steven Vaccaro
04-01-2007, 12:34 PM
No stock ones. From surfing other forums I never see people using them.
In my opinion a avitar is a reflection of yourself. Its tough to get that from a generic avitar. Plus its a place I saved some coin!:D

Steven Vaccaro
04-01-2007, 12:35 PM
Steven,

Looks like it should be very nice. Ease of image uploading will certainly be an enhancement.

Can't wait to see the new site, and start ordering product again.

Congratulations on a job well done.

Duck

Duck that hull fits quite well. :p

Rex R
04-01-2007, 01:14 PM
Re: avitars
ah, ok. was curious, looks like this forum is tad more generous about their size than some forums I've seen(doesn't mean one has to use one that size though)

rc tom
04-01-2007, 01:26 PM
Great Job Steven! The long hours are paying off.

When I have more time I hope to learn how to send some pictures along with results of some of the projects. My daughter has her digital camera here in TN that I could borrow. I left mine in NY but we hope to be up there in a few weeks.

I look forward to seeing the new site and buying from it. I'm sure it will be great!

ebfoxbat
04-01-2007, 04:53 PM
FYI: I stumbled across your site an hour ago. I can't wait to see what kind of stock you have. I'm looking for something in particular. Anywho, I'm browsing the old forums and came across this new one. Since I've never been here before, I just registered.

Thought you might want to know that registering went well.

saleens7
04-01-2007, 05:35 PM
this site is way better, the color is lighter and its a lot easier on the eyes...
awesome work steven, and good luck with the rest of the site!

properchopper
04-01-2007, 08:07 PM
Nice !!! Steven, hang in there; almost done !! :) :) :) :)

Tunda
04-01-2007, 08:55 PM
Steven thanks for all the hard work. OSE is simply the BEST..........

JimClark
04-02-2007, 02:35 PM
Light years better Steve I realy didn't like the old one at all.

Thanks much for the hard work

Jim

avengersteve
04-02-2007, 05:00 PM
i know im new around here,,, but i like this set up best... mainly because i can see this page at work LOL

Kmot
04-02-2007, 06:35 PM
Way to go Steven! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad you are finally off SLEAZY-BOARD. :D

Steven Vaccaro
04-02-2007, 06:41 PM
I have to say the ezboard treated me well over the years. But looking ahead this is heads and shoulders over it.

SweetZ28
04-02-2007, 06:57 PM
:-) Steve it's very nice much better improvement!

Kmot
04-02-2007, 07:01 PM
I have to say the ezboard treated me well over the years. But looking ahead this is heads and shoulders over it.

Great! But, it locked me out. Over and over through the years. For no reason. And I am not the only one. I know many, many guys who complained of the same thing about EZ Board.

RCMT (Radio Control Monster Trucks) basically died because of the problem. Another group was started, "Scale 4x4 RC", for all those who kept getting locked out. Now it is the biggest and best, and it is definitely not on EZ Board. ;)