PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE VOTE!! IMPBA members please vote!

don ferrette
10-19-2011, 09:14 AM
to all my IMPBA friends-

We have some positions up for election and one of which is the National FE Director. We have fresh face running for this position, Chris Harris, who as many know is an avid FE racer and record trials guy. He is a very strong candidate who I support 100%.
There are other positions that are by district so if it pertains to you please vote there also.

Thanks for your support! :smile:

don ferrette
10-19-2011, 03:24 PM
You can now vote ONLINE at the IMPBA website - http://www.impba.net/ :tiphat:

Doug Smock
10-23-2011, 10:01 PM
Eight days left to vote fellas. Giterdone!!!!!!!

Cnadianloco
10-26-2011, 10:49 PM
not too much time left.

Hello IMPBA District 1 Members.

My name is Luc White. I am currently running for the position of IMPBA District 1 Director and the election ends Oct 31, 2011

Many of you may only know be by name as I am relatively new to IMPBA and model boating. I am 45 years old and am employed as a marine tech and live in Cornwall Ont Canada. I have always had a deep interest in RC Boating and have been playing with r/c boats for many years. I have been a big part in getting the Ottawa Valley Racers club back into the racing circuit. I was the Contest Director for our very successful race this past September.

With being bilingual I have been able bridged the gap between Ontario and Quebec. For 2012 there will be two new IMPBA clubs from Quebec. My goal if elected is to make District 1 the best district in IMPBA. I plan to achieve this by recruiting more members and clubs. Instead of waiting for members to come to me I shall be posting advertisements to draw in new blood into our hobby. I also want to make communication between all D1 members easier. This will be achieved by setting up a D1 Website with Discussion Forum.

For many years D1 has been stagnant and it is time for CHANGE. I am ready and willing to make changes happen. Please vote for me as your new District Director and I will not let you down.

Thanks for your time.

Luc White

don ferrette
10-26-2011, 11:11 PM
Luc,
Please post this on International Waters and Jim's R/C Boat Dock as well. We need a CHANGE in D1 and YOU are the guy to make that happen!

D1 members please vote for Luc!! :rockon2:

Cnadianloco
10-26-2011, 11:16 PM
thank you for your confidence I did put this in Jim's on MGB / IMPBA site/ here as we can see LOL.
and IW posting there soon.

yeah it's nice to see that we all know who is losing big times as the F/E director the big boys
have been talking to me that's why I know.

so suhhhhhh I didn't say anything LOL.

Regards
Luc White

egneg
10-31-2011, 11:03 AM
Today is the deadline.

Cnadianloco
11-03-2011, 07:53 AM
I would like to say a BIG Thank you to all the members in D1 that spent a minute or two to vote.
from what I hear we had 80% that voted in D1 WOW.
now it's just to see and wait for the official result's in about a week or so.

Regards
Luc White

egneg
11-07-2011, 09:08 AM
Waiting for the results ...

Doug Smock
11-07-2011, 09:32 AM
Chuck, I think today is the day!

Doug

Cnadianloco
11-14-2011, 11:43 AM
the result's are in.
http://www.impba.net/

Doug Smock
11-14-2011, 12:05 PM
Congratulations to the new directors!!!!

Thanks for stepping up Mr Harris!!
Doug

Chilli
11-14-2011, 06:03 PM
Congrats Chris! :thumbup: I'm very excited to have a National FE director who is as passionate about FE boats as the membership. I look forward to much needed leadership at the national level.

Doug, Congrats on being the new D13 Director!! If you need any shirts with a target on the back, I'm sure Don has a few he can spare. :laugh:

Congrats to Luc and the other newly elected directors!!

Lastly, Thanks to the IMPBA crew who did all the hard work handling the election!! :bowdown:

Doug Smock
11-14-2011, 07:54 PM
Thanks Mike, I'll keep that in mind.:laugh:
D.

Cnadianloco
11-14-2011, 07:55 PM
Hello all I would like to say thank you to all that have taken
time to vote in this election.
and a bigger thank you to all that have voted for me.
now let's put D1 back in a forward motion.

Regards
Luc white

HOTWATER
11-14-2011, 09:01 PM
Congrats Chris, Doug and Luc!! Very WELL DESERVED positions!! What a great time to be involved in FE boating!!:beerchug:

-Kent