PDA

View Full Version : 10/05/2011 MMEU Wednesday Night Practice

longballlumber
10-03-2011, 09:32 AM
Good thing we weren’t racing boats this weekend! The wind was crazy! Who is planning on coming to practice this week?

There are a couple of quick notes I would like to pass along.

We would prefer that practice attendees have a current NAMBA membership and be able to present your card.

The race course is in a bit of shambles. Unless Terry shows up with the trolling motor and batter, I wouldn’t expect to have a full course.

I have the keys, oars, and life jackets. I will try and remember my tennis ball retrieval system.

I will be there no later than 5:00pm, but will try and be there around 4:30pm.

I/We ask that you respond if you plan on attending practice; email, a reply post, and a phone call to me are all acceptable means of response. If you DO NOT RESPOND I will assume that you will not be participating in practice. If I get ZERO RESPONSES for participation, I will cancel practice for that week.

I would appreciate responses sooner than later. Waiting until the last minute isn’t fair to anyone.

According to Weather.com we are currently looking at Low 70’s with a 0% chance of showers. Weather looks very promising for practice this week. Get the stick and set up time in while you can. The last two club races could determine our points winners.

Stay tuned for practice updates on Rum Runner, Offshore Electrics, or Email. As always, you can PM me directly if you have any questions.

Happy boating
Mike Ball