PDA

View Full Version : I'm begining to like OBAMA!

m4a1usr
09-30-2011, 09:30 PM
I hate to say it but Obama has set of nads! I know your probably wondering how I could ever utter the words but if you have been paying attention to the news, especially today. You will see that Obama was making a speech today and included in it the latest Al-Queda terrorists killed by a drone attack. Anwar Al-awaki was killed today, alongside another American Citizen, who has been responsible for multiple attacks on US Domestic Targets and associated with many planning stages on other Global Targets. He was a high value target, almost as much as Bin Laden.

What is unusual about this is Al-awaki is a US citizen. He has publicly renounced his citizenship, however he did not do this formally thru the State Dept do it in writing. Making public comments would not hold up in court. A formal process is required.
So you say whats the big deal? He was just a scum bag terrorist. Was at war with the US. He choose his path. He got dealt American Justice.

Well all of that may very well be true. But. This guy, whether you like it or not had US Constitutional rights. His birthplace was the good ole' USA. All American Citizens are garranteed due process by the very document from which our country is based upon. No one. Not even the President can remove your Constitutional rights. You have to be tried in a court of law.

Yet today an American Citizen was murdered (actually 2 of them), very publicly might I remind you, and the intentional murders were admitted for the World to hear.

So your saying to yourself who cares? Murderers being treated as they deserve. I couldnt agree with you more. But this is the attitude of hawks. Not a liberal who's mantra is Constitutional garrantees. Yet he claims responsibility or certainly involvement in the planning and execution (I love that word!) of these bad guys demise. So now you see where I am questioning Obama's intent and patting him on the back. Since he was elected, he or should I say the Military and the CIA, have killed more then 20 terrorists. He makes Reagan look like a backseater in the War on Terror! This guys got a set of balls.

I say GO Obama!

John

ron1950
09-30-2011, 10:36 PM
after watching the republican debates the other night Obama told his wife to stop packing, they wernt going to be moveing after all lol

ray schrauwen
09-30-2011, 10:57 PM
See below, I just can't take this anymore.

Doby
10-01-2011, 12:01 AM
Another dead terrorist............excellent....next........

ray schrauwen
10-01-2011, 12:42 AM
It is difficult for me to hold back here but, I do. Thats why I let lose other places on this stuff because if I opened up here I would lose friends, unfortunately. I just find it difficult for me to believe in the word of law and the 'war on terror' at the same time.

This I call incremental desensitization via the war on terror & violence in movies and TV that is.

chris
10-01-2011, 12:17 PM
Killers who willlfully kill innocent woman and children should be hunted and exterminated.

ray schrauwen
10-01-2011, 02:07 PM
Killers who willlfully kill innocent woman and children should be hunted and exterminated.

All of them, no matter what, without trial?

What if one day you are wrongly accused of something, do you want a trial or do you want a bullet in the head?

Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

Now how did we get this far to demand executions that even the UN councils disagrees with?

Bin Laden, Supposedly hid in an area similar to Fort Hood in USA. Only found 10 years later when politically needed for an Obama that has failing policies.

Then one day, shot in the face so it's difficult or impossible to physically identify him, dumped in the ocean and here, a slab of DNA, it's him.

Later, the people that could spill the beans if Bin laden was really Bin laden or not all get smoked in one shot. Then the people that killed them all get killed. A very tidy package indeed.

All to bolster support for Obammy.

So 19 Terrorist (about 6 to 8 are still alive and well, that I can remember) were commanded by a dude in a cave to take down 4 jets with plastic box cutters, taking out pilots, some that were very well trained Veitnam Veteran pilots. These terrorists were shabby at best pilots making highly skilled manuvers.

Three skyscraper collapse due to plane damage and fire. One building #7 collapses into it's own footprint at feeefall speed from office fires and damage to the southwest side.

First response works jump in get horribly infected with disease and cancer due to the toxic nature of substances only to have to fight 10 years to pass the zedroga bill, then they pull cancer out of the deal.

First responders were not allowed to join in the 10th anniversary, pretty sad treatment I'd say for true heroes.

Next the war drum sounds, lets roll, into Afganastan even though Bin laden(CIA trained!!!) is Saudi born and so are the majority of the terrorists on the planes.

You bomb the snot out of Afganastan until there is no infrastructure except something meager that supports the new Flourishing Opium/Heroin trade that the Taliban nearly eliminated. SInce they are gone it has been left to turn multi-billion now.

Can't find Bin laden, the old whackamo syndrome. He's there really, no he didin't die of kidney failure back in fall/winter 2001 though it was known he needed dialisis (sp)..... but, we can't find him at least not for 10 years.

Neeext! and this is the real nasty one, more war drums. Iraq has weapons of mas destruction.

Invasion, bomb the living snot out of Iraq destroy all infrastructure except what is needed to keep the oil flowing.

Use Agent Provactuer to create and insurgence It has been proven. Worked well and still does.

WHAT!!! YOU SAY no weapons of mass destruction were found? Whoda thought!!???

So, we quickly hunt down Saddam and shhot him in the face! OOps wrong guy. Saddam we bring into court so we have some interesting tv to watch for a while.

Eventually they hang him. Did you really think he was getting off any easier?

Why the trial for Saddam? Coulda saved tons of money.

Now we have Libya, has anyone forgotten there is a major US reccession ? I guess because there seems to be wads O'Cash to fund this war party.

See no difference between left or right, they kill with equal efficiency.

Lots of blood, very little evidence.

When will the body count be enough?

1000:1, 10,000:1, 1,000,000:1 ???

You see the body count for colonialism in the middle east is already past 1,000,000:1 because the west ( England, Europe & North America) have been trying and failing to do so for 400 years!

If they were coming over here for that long, do you think we would get pissed off enough to do some of the things you see over there?

Think about it. Now I'm done!

chris
10-01-2011, 02:19 PM
[QUOTE=ray schrauwen;360419]All of them, no matter what, without trial/QUOTE]

"Which Side Are You On?"

Punisher 67
10-01-2011, 03:20 PM
Just chiming in , this might get interesting...............................:popcorn 2:

BILL OXIDEAN
10-01-2011, 03:31 PM
Obama is my hero and Idol. He's done great in his term, I'm glad America sees him in the light we do.
Obama is the best thing to happen to this country in my lifetime and I have deep rooted pride in the fact that he's president.

Doby
10-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Ray, these folks go on global television and state their utter hatred of everything that does not meet their jurassic method of thinking. They admit to doing unthinkable things to innocent people in their own and other countries.....a trial isn't really needed when they willfully admit to doing these things for all the world to see.

I'll agree with Chris on this one...they need to be exterminated. Unfortunately, there's no such thing as retro-active abortion.

ray schrauwen
10-01-2011, 03:45 PM
[QUOTE=ray schrauwen;360419]All of them, no matter what, without trial/QUOTE]

"Which Side Are You On?"

This is exactly the question that will break the west, defining sides so we fight amongst each other.

Divide and conquer.

I am on the side of truth wherever it may fall. IMO anything you see on the news is a load of crap if taken in full context as the majority sort of seem to do.

I take little pieces of information from here, there and everywhere and try to find it's opposite. Then I try to make a balanced decision but, I don't watch TV much anymore. That box will screw with your head.

There are so many sources for information these days it's incredible.

It's funny, I'm the farthest thing from a Christian but, I do know it is wrong to just exterminate someone.

The last bunch was American, what next, me? Will I be declared a terrorist because I don't believe that a bunch of cave men brought down America?

How come Saudi Arabia got a complete pass & still does!? I think I know why

ray schrauwen
10-01-2011, 03:49 PM
How about giving up the war on Terrorism and the completely failed war on drugs, take that cash and start a real meaningful war on

OIL! and eliminate it's use!

ray schrauwen
10-01-2011, 03:57 PM
Ray, these folks go on global television and state their utter hatred of everything that does not meet their jurassic method of thinking. They admit to doing unthinkable things to innocent people in their own and other countries.....a trial isn't really needed when they willfully admit to doing these things for all the world to see.

I'll agree with Chris on this one...they need to be exterminated. Unfortunately, there's no such thing as retro-active abortion.

I can't count on my hand anymore how many kooks in north america lined up to be the BTK killer and others... People love to get their 15 minutes of fame whenever, wherever.

People love to make videos of what they would like to do, there are millions on youtube if you get bored of mainstream.

JDoby, do you speak fluent Arabic or have a freind that can? If so, you should get them to translate those messages for you because it is jibberish!
The American guy, well fame goes to your head, just like the bullet or bomb did I guess.

Remeber you are trusting Authority for your truth not truth as the authority. That gets blurry really easy.

Doby
10-01-2011, 03:59 PM
As long as you have weakminded fanatics, you will have terrorism. As long as you have weak minded humans, you will have drug issues, seriously who needs drugs? If people who used them grew up, realized that they no longer have to be "cool", and got their heads out of their asses, stopped using dugs, there would be no drug problem. The human race is really pathetic in many ways.

Doby
10-01-2011, 04:06 PM
Ironically, I do have friends that speak several of the middle eastern languages and hate to burst your bubble, but what is translated is pretty darn close to what is actually being said.

I'll trust our authorities over someone for another culture where education is outlawed, all other religions are wrong, and women are disposable.

ray schrauwen
10-01-2011, 04:08 PM
As long as you have weakminded fanatics, you will have terrorism. As long as you have weak minded humans, you will have drug issues, seriously who needs drugs? If people who used them grew up, realized that they no longer have to be "cool", and got their heads out of their asses, stopped using dugs, there would be no drug problem. The human race is really pathetic in many ways.

You just called yourself pathetic....Wow, thats your take? Drugs to be cool? You dont drink any caffine ever? No coke, no coffee? it's called moderation. Something people need to learn.

Weak minded individuals... are you calling me weak minded? If so, go for it.

I use certain herbs to make my life allot more manageble. Did you know that Colorodo has more medical Marijauana outlets than all of Canada?

Did you know that Cannibis oil has been proven to kill certain types of cancer?

I'm sorry you so uneducated on drug abuse Doby, I thought you were more educated than that. if you want to sit down and and learn some things we can go for coffee, decaf for me thanks LOL ;)

ray schrauwen
10-01-2011, 04:15 PM
Ironically, I do have friends that speak several of the middle eastern languages and hate to burst your bubble, but what is translated is pretty darn close to what is actually being said.

I'll trust our authorities over someone for another culture where education is outlawed, all other religions are wrong, and women are disposable.

Like Saudi Arabia??

They said women can now participate in voting but, not until 2015.... They didn't say they could actually vote either!

Pretty darn close eh.... pretty darn close. Horse shoes....

My friends from Lebanon say it is all Jibberish. I mean, in Burlington my Lebanese friends say it is jibberish.

chris
10-01-2011, 04:43 PM
Great News!

Drone on baby!

I'm sorry you so uneducated on drug abuse Doby.

Doby
10-01-2011, 05:37 PM
Moderation and drugs....theres something thats going to happen...Ray unless you are a drug user, I don't consider you weak minded...if you are a drug user, well the yes you are weakminded.. explain to me why the human race needs illegal drugs.. Do you think the drug wars in Mexico are about coffee?? I think you might need more fresh air every now and then.

ray schrauwen
10-01-2011, 06:40 PM
As Chris has duely pointed out I am droning on.

I get alot of fresh air.

No the drug wars in Mexico are the same old story, just a little louder when it's broadcasted as so.

Doesn't help when Obammy sends 2000 weapons via the ATF over there to help them does it?

http://www.youtube.com/user/DEMCAD#p/u/8/b-k4m_syz8A

Of coffee, it took a lot of dead coffee farmers to get as far as they are now with free trade coffee. They still have a looong way to go before the farmers ever get a fare share for the price of a cup a' Jo.

ray schrauwen
10-01-2011, 06:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvRzrSXota8

Flying Scotsman
10-01-2011, 06:53 PM
Oh, I love the Canadian love....seriously bump off these morons that preach and encourage others to commit MURDER, as they are cowards hiding behind fanactic religious beliefs.

Douggie

Doby
10-01-2011, 06:59 PM
Oh, I love the Canadian love....seriously bump off these morons that preach and encourage others to commit MURDER, as they are cowards hiding behind fanactic religious beliefs.

Douggie

Bingo...only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.

NativePaul
10-02-2011, 03:01 AM
I'm with Ray, try them and hang them if you have to be seen to do something, but the whole thing is futile we should just accept that and let sleeping dogs lay rather than antagonizing the situation, stooping to their level, bankrupting ourselves and loosing our own liberties.

Rumdog
10-02-2011, 04:35 PM
The war on drugs is a huge waste of resources and money.

sanyijr
10-10-2011, 03:01 PM
:thumbup:

Cheers Chis!

DPeterson
10-10-2011, 09:27 PM
WOW - You guy's getting bored already. Its only October. Line up another race and Sean and I will bring our undefeated OPC's and LSH's. :) I don't think any of us can solve the worlds problems. Lets talk about self righting boats!

Cheers - Doug

Doby
10-10-2011, 09:42 PM
I defeated Sean's OPC...

Couldn't figure out how to get around yours though..