PDA

View Full Version : Team Ducati Racing Tunnel

LuckyDuc
09-28-2011, 03:34 PM
Picture compliments of Rob from the Northern Lights London race.

http://www.votersolutions.com/images/sean/LondonPic.jpg

Maryland FE
09-28-2011, 05:36 PM
Sean,

Great job... Boat looks amazing. :thumbup1: Can't wait to get mine finished.

Pete

ron1950
09-28-2011, 06:40 PM
great pic

Doby
09-28-2011, 07:08 PM
Probably the second best running tunnel I've seen, except for that pesky Peterson's boat.

LuckyDuc
09-28-2011, 09:28 PM
Probably the second best running tunnel I've seen, except for that pesky Peterson's boat.
I hope Peterson doesn't see this. If his head gets any bigger his sun visor won't fit anymore.:w00t:

DPeterson
09-29-2011, 08:06 AM
I hope Peterson doesn't see this. If his head gets any bigger his sun visor won't fit anymore.

Hey - I see this and I am listening!

Tunnel looks good.

Doby - I am amazed also on how well my tunnel ran at London. It hadn't ran like that before. Just wait - the next race it will suck. I'll probably be giving another win away to Sean. :)

Doug

longballlumber
09-29-2011, 08:19 AM
Just wait - the next race it will suck. I'll probably be giving another win away to Sean. :)

Doug

Not if I have anything to do with it... No doubt you two are at the top of your game right now, but I am gunning for you both! LOL :wink:

Later,
Ball

Doby
09-29-2011, 10:20 AM
Slow and sure wins the race (or at least second place in my case), although for some reason, I'm listed as third place in the results????

Doby
09-29-2011, 10:21 AM
I hope Peterson doesn't see this. If his head gets any bigger his sun visor won't fit anymore.:w00t:

Just think how much faster he would run if he didn't wear the visor backwards all the time.

LuckyDuc
09-29-2011, 10:23 AM
Not if I have anything to do with it... No doubt you two are at the top of your game right now, but I am gunning for you both! LOL :wink:

Later,
Ball
LOL! Any chance you might be in the Badger area around Oct 9th. We have our final race of the year, the Turkey Shoot-out, and we will be running P-Ltd Sport hydro, P-Ltd hydro, and P-Ltd tunnel. I've been testing and tweaking my OPC over the last week and I'd love to have another chance against both of you.

longballlumber
09-29-2011, 10:52 AM
Hummmmm.... There is a SLIM chance I could make that happen. We'll see what the Wife thinks. I am off on Monday (Columbus Day). I am assuming A One day race with 3 rounds at the pond in Kenosha (spelling)?

Later,
Mike

LuckyDuc
09-29-2011, 10:56 AM
Hummmmm.... There is a SLIM chance I could make that happen. We'll see what the Wife thinks. I am off on Monday (Columbus Day). I am assuming A One day race with 3 rounds at the pond in Kenosha (spelling)?

Later,
Mike
Yep. 3 rounds on Sunday at the Badger's pond in Kenosha. Perhaps your wife needs to visit her family in Chicago:biggrin:

longballlumber
09-29-2011, 11:03 AM
Great minds think alike! :iagree:

DPeterson
09-29-2011, 11:44 AM
Geez - I didn't realize that my backwords visor was messing with so many minds. I like it. Kind of like when I started milling my boats at the 60 second mark instead od 30. Messed with alot of minds. Really got Mike once. :) Unfortunetly it also messed with mine a couple times.

Can't wait till the next big race. Got a couple ideas up my sleave. One idea is really pretty.

Doug

longballlumber
09-29-2011, 12:07 PM
Hummmmm.... There is a SLIM chance I could make that happen.

SLIM just turned into Probable... Hopefully her sister will be home that weekend!

Kind of like when I started milling my boats at the 60 second mark instead od 30. Messed with alot of minds. Really got Mike once. :) Unfortunetly it also messed with mine a couple times.

Can't wait till the next big race. Got a couple ideas up my sleave. One idea is really pretty.

Doug

I really like the idea too Doug. Most of us are set up and carring enough mAh...

I have been around you enought to see those gears turning in that brain of yours all the time!

Later,
Ball

LuckyDuc
10-03-2011, 07:09 PM

Doug
Here's a nice shot... same view DPeterson and Ball (if he makes it) will have at Sunday's Turkey race:tongue::laugh:

detox
10-03-2011, 07:52 PM
Is it legal to spray water directly into the motor while running or do you have to run a cooling jacket. I here spraying water directly into motor is a much more efficient way to cool (cools magnets). You can limit how much water is sprayed and drained.

LuckyDuc
10-03-2011, 08:50 PM
Is it legal to spray water directly into the motor while running or do you have to run a cooling jacket. I here spraying water directly into motor is a much more efficient way to cool (cools magnets). You can limit how much water is sprayed and drained.
I'm sure it's legal as it is water cooling, but I'm not sure I'd want the water draining down through the motor and into the stuffing tube. The adapter used to mount the UL-1 motor to the OS lower unit is hollow and allows anything entering the top of the end bell to enter the stuffing tube. The water would flush away the flex shaft lubricant and scream like a bansheee.

ron1950
10-03-2011, 09:05 PM
nail the start and stay in lane one and u will be in the lead or darn close to it

daveives
10-03-2011, 09:20 PM
I have been running water injection for 22 months, and love it. See some of my comments at:

http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?14754-Double-Your-Motors-Power-(Cheaply)&highlight=

longballlumber
10-04-2011, 09:18 AM
Here's a nice shot... same view DPeterson and Ball (if he makes it) will have at Sunday's Turkey race:tongue::laugh:

You crack me up. :biggrin: Nice picture, the only problem is it's still right side up... I need to track down a monster servo so my boat will turn!!! I like your oiler... I wish I would have thought of that :moon: :lol:

Things are looking good for me showing up, I am 95% sure I will be up there. If it's OK I am going to give you a call today.

Later,
Ball

LuckyDuc
10-04-2011, 09:59 AM
You crack me up. :biggrin: Nice picture, the only problem is it's still right side up... I need to track down a monster servo so my boat will turn!!! I like your oiler... I wish I would have thought of that :moon: :lol:

Things are looking good for me showing up, I am 95% sure I will be up there. If it's OK I am going to give you a call today.

Later,
Ball
Great!
Talk to ya later today.