PDA

View Full Version : Nitro Touring cars.

justneedspeed
03-16-2008, 10:19 AM
I was wondering if anyone new about any good nitro touring cars. I want one so i can race it. I have one now a traxxas nitro 4-tec but i can race due to it being over size. Ifa nayone knows about any 1/10th scale Nitro touring cars that are good and fast let me know. Thanks in advance:spy:

SJFE
03-16-2008, 12:22 PM
The Mugen MTX 1/10th series & HPI Rs42s is what I ran back in the day. I also ran a thunder tiger TS-4N Excellent car!. The Associated TC-3 was another great car. I think there is even a TC-4 now. Yokomo and Serpent are also very nice cars. I ran OS engines in all my cars. Not becacue there where the hottest motors on the track but because they where reliable and the suport was great. Some other items you will need are a nice setup system. Hudy and Integy are nice products. Save money for lots of tires. Your free time will be spent changing and truing them. Tire gluers are a big help if you can use them. Have a spare engine on race day and be sure to tune it in the car the day before. If you can aford that break in a piston and sleave set or 2 for backups. Nice things to have in your box, extra Lower A arms and uper links. I even kept a chassis plate incase I plowed the wall and twisted the car. Yes I did that.

Good luck and have fun with it.
Tom

justneedspeed
03-16-2008, 08:36 PM
sweet thanks for the info.