PDA

View Full Version : Mini Mystic

tunnelvision
09-11-2011, 11:12 PM
I got Chud's Miss Longlite and love it. Now, I am looking for one of the few hulls that were made. If anyone has one they would like to sell or know how I can get another please let me know. I would like to build/buy one for my nephew.

Thanks
Rob

HYDROJERRY
09-12-2011, 07:10 AM
Dont think your going to find one,,,i sold mine, you have chuds and tiquaman has the other i think and i beleive thats all there was!!!

tunnelvision
09-12-2011, 10:28 PM
Dont think your going to find one,,,i sold mine, you have chuds and tiquaman has the other i think and i beleive thats all there was!!!

I know they were in short supply but figured it was worth a shot. Anyway, its a blast of a boat!

tiqueman
09-13-2011, 10:24 PM
Someday I will finish mine... someday. I have everything for it, just finding the time and making the few decisions left to make on it to get it done. ive had a friend supposed to be machining me some little micro adjustable stingers for it, but that was months and months ago and I havent seen them yet.

tunnelvision
09-13-2011, 10:29 PM
Someday I will finish mine... someday. I have everything for it, just finding the time and making the few decisions left to make on it to get it done. ive had a friend supposed to be machining me some little micro adjustable stingers for it, but that was months and months ago and I havent seen them yet.

I'd gladly take it off your hands and finish it for you.;) And if you consider parting with it let me know.

On a side note, like that Delta Cat you are working on, I am holding myself back from pulling the trigger on one of the few left.