PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Wife!

FE_Chris
09-05-2011, 11:52 PM
OK, Long story short. My wife wanted to move to a new apartment from the AFB housing we live in now, I said "Give me a thousand bucks and I'll do it". Well, she thought I was joking, I wasn't... :laugh: (What she doesn't know is I wanted to move too... HA!)

Anyway, This is what I got. Christmas came early boys! (and girls)

PB Impulse 31 RTR

XTM XT2e RTR 1/8 Scale Brushless Buggy (I'm skeptical of XTM but i'm gonna give them a shot due to good reviews of this buggy)

2- Turnigy nano-tech 5300mah 2S2P 50C Lipos

2- ZIPPY Flightmax 4000mAh 2S1P 25C Car Lipoly

I'm just excited, that's all. The new apartment looks nice too. We move in about 2.5 weeks. It's local, only about 10 miles away, but it will be 1/2 the distance to work/school. The apartment have TWO lakes on the grounds, a BIG river close by and a HUGE park close by.

I can't wait. The RC bug bit me HARD again a couple months ago. Did I say I was excited? Man, I'm cheesin...

Beers!

rcboatmanwithkids2880
09-07-2011, 08:55 AM
Hi FE_Chris ,

Great to hear you have good wife mate , & to be amongst beautifil Californian scenic waterways , i envy you for that !!!! . My wife is the greatest person in my life , have been away from her for two weeks , though Monday night , we shall reignite our passion for one another !!!!

So let's here it for our dear wives , & pray they let us enjoy our hobby for as long as possible !!!!!

All the best in F/E R/C Boating ,
Brad

FE_Chris
09-07-2011, 07:43 PM
Here Here!

Still can't wait for my boat! I found another nice pond close by the new place. I should have moved there in the 1st place..... The impulse looks great. Almost looks like PB is passing AC up in the quality RTR market.... We shall see.

EDIT: I was wondering about the Cali comment LOL. LA is Louisiana. As in Shreveport Louisiana. Might not be Cali but it beats my home town in Michigan any day!

ron1950
09-07-2011, 11:10 PM
you must be at barksdale....just passed by your was comeing back from dallas race sat night.....how are the buff's doing lol....what do u do there anyway?:spy: