PDA

View Full Version : Cheap priced retreivel boat..

HYDROJERRY
09-05-2011, 08:02 PM
Im tired of fighting on ebay to find a good retreivel boat i wanted something like a proboat Appatchi 24 or some type of Aquacraft or something,,i would just rather it be something of sometype of quality boat so i dont end up swimming for two boats,,, i was also looking at the NQD mini Admaril cat but realy dont want something that cheap of quality so let me no what you got!!!!Please..

roadrashracing
09-07-2011, 12:58 AM
I've used the cheap boat from harbor frieght, as long as it stays in range it works pretty well.

HYDROJERRY
09-07-2011, 12:37 PM
yeah i was thinking of that but im worried with that cheap of a boat i dont need it sinking or going out of range when im trying to rescue the expensive boat!!

NorCalZ71
09-08-2011, 11:48 AM
Proboat retreivel duck!. 2.4ghz jet drive for running in the shallows and its reasonably priced.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

jj2003
09-10-2011, 10:00 AM
Im tired of fighting on ebay to find a good retreivel boat i wanted something like a proboat Appatchi 24 or some type of Aquacraft or something,,i would just rather it be something of sometype of quality boat so i dont end up swimming for two boats,,, i was also looking at the NQD mini Admaril cat but realy dont want something that cheap of quality so let me no what you got!!!!Please..

I use a blow up 2 man raft. Keep it in the car with the oars and a batt operated pump for those"just in case" moments. I've used it 3 to 4 times already this year!

HYDROJERRY
09-10-2011, 11:13 AM
yeah thats what im using now but its occward to bring too the lake then you gotta blow it up,,,so i just want a cheap rtr boat and install one of those H-shaped foam things on it and just run it out there and push the boat to the shore,, and its going tobe getting cold here soon so i dont wanna touch the water if i can,, i did buy that jetski hull in the for sale section but now i gotta build it so i may still buy something else..cuz i didnt want to have to build anything..

jj2003
09-10-2011, 11:19 AM
I hear ya! Its getting cooler up here in Buffalo too! Not to bad today but next week in the 50's....and then....in a month or two....I hate to say it.....snow:zip-up:

dana
09-10-2011, 11:35 AM
i had the proboat retrieval duck. problem 1. it was just too hard to get it lined up when the boat is 30 yards out, trust me its a pita, and that goes for all retrieval boats. problem 2. once i got it out there it just stopped working, so i had to downed boats. pointless. i spent the money and got myself a real method 59761 no more effin around

Jeff Wohlt
09-10-2011, 01:18 PM
This is the best for the money

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=HBZ3705

Jeff Wohlt
09-10-2011, 01:27 PM
All you need is a hook on the top of the boat to tie some trotline on it and then use a couple foam bobbers so the line will float out back about 6 feet udder or anything else. If the boat is right side up this little baby can push well. Mine came with a plastic snap-on net on front but do not thing they come with that anymore so just mount some thick foam or something flat on the front and use it as a tug to push.

docsrcrepair
09-11-2011, 12:00 AM
Check my add, I am selling a aquacraft rio

HYDROJERRY
09-11-2011, 03:36 PM
Got a jetski hull but need some cheap crap to run it anybody got anything i can use!!!!!PLEASE,,, just going to be a retreivel boat dont need fast or anything like that!!!!!!PLEASE