PDA

View Full Version : Batman Boat "Dark Angel"

gio1966
08-29-2011, 07:46 PM
Finally done! Brian Buass pspec rigger.58799587975879858796[ATTACH=CONFIG]

Doby
08-29-2011, 07:59 PM
Looks nice:thumbup1:, but will be hard to see on the water.

Rumdog
08-29-2011, 08:04 PM
I've never understood people saying that. Not trying to be a d*%&k, but I've never had any problem seeing a black boat on the water. Maybe if capsized in a race, but its a boat..... in the water. While running, obviously color wont make much a difference.

Fluid
08-29-2011, 08:58 PM
Then you don't have enough varied racing experience to know better. Not trying to be an a$$, but I have seen far too many black boats hit on the water by other boats, running or not. They are very tough to pick up with your peripheral vision. On bright, sunny days they can get lost in the glare much more easily than brightly painted boats. I used to run black boats myself - they look cool - but quit over 20 years ago for the above reasons. Running by yourself it is less of an issue. But if you like black boats, go for it. Heck, some folks like pink boats.....

sanyijr
08-30-2011, 03:01 PM
I've never understood people saying that. Not trying to be a d*%&k, but I've never had any problem seeing a black boat on the water. Maybe if capsized in a race, but its a boat..... in the water. While running, obviously color wont make much a difference.

What it does change is recognition! When you change your avatar to black.... what, are you trying to go stealthy? Prepping for 2012? Or just can't go back?...... :lol: :laugh:

NativePaul
08-30-2011, 04:48 PM
I like it. I dont know if you plan to race or where you are if you do, but I have fallen foul of the paint police myself with unpainted epoxy, blue and silver/gold boats before, and black or white hulls are mentioned in the Naviga rules as being illegal so I know it wouldn't be allowed to race like that where I am.