PDA

View Full Version : Blizzard Outrigger Sponsons

Namba328
08-11-2011, 06:49 AM
Hello forum, i just got done building the tub for my outrigger and found out the sponson foams are missing. Does anyone have a set of sponsons for one of these boats???

LiPo Power
08-11-2011, 12:33 PM
Move your post to WTB....

Basstronics
08-11-2011, 12:57 PM
You can get a whole kit for like $46 from Fine Design. Good luck just trying to find the sponsons. Im having a hard time finding many/any pictures online.

m4a1usr
08-11-2011, 03:53 PM
Im having a hard time finding many/any pictures online.

Go to RumRunner and log on. Then do a search using "Sponson". I found a pretty fair amount of pictures of the various Blizzards shown. Couldnt find my old one but some pictures have actualy survived the years! But theres like 20 pages of posts, so dont be in a hurry. I checked Fine Design after I spoke with you. Only picture left on his web page with my old Blizzard is a group shot of Ralphs builds. Its the blue one #5. Good luck.

John

m4a1usr
08-11-2011, 03:55 PM
Hello forum, i just got done building the tub for my outrigger and found out the sponson foams are missing. Does anyone have a set of sponsons for one of these boats???

Randy at BBY might have a set laying around that will work. He has some 2 and 3 cell riggers. Also think about Ray Fuller. He's got to have something as well.

John