PDA

View Full Version : Why I'm still here.

SJFE
03-05-2008, 06:15 PM
Every once in a while I am reminded how lucky I am & for allot of reasons. For this little blog I'll focus on a single one I was reminded of this afternoon & this week for that matter. Over the last 20 years I have been into RC everything. Cars, trucks, buggies, planes & boats both nitro & electric. I never really stuck with anything for more than 4 or 5 months before a sell off & new hobby. Guns, quads, boats (full scale)...the list goes on. October 07 was a full year I have been back into RC with boats. By far a record in all my years of this stuff. I realize that it's 100% because of the service and support I have received from Steven here @ OSE & this community. OSE is unlike any other company I have ever done business with. Steven’s commitment to service is unmatched and the standard that all vendors in this business should model them selves after.
Thanks Steven

& Thanks to all the guys who brought me along over the last year and a half.
You know who you are :wink:

Flying Scotsman
03-21-2008, 12:57 PM
Every once in a while I am reminded how lucky I am & for allot of reasons. For this little blog I'll focus on a single one I was reminded of this afternoon & this week for that matter. Over the last 20 years I have been into RC everything. Cars, trucks, buggies, planes & boats both nitro & electric. I never really stuck with anything for more than 4 or 5 months before a sell off & new hobby. Guns, quads, boats (full scale)...the list goes on. October 07 was a full year I have been back into RC with boats. By far a record in all my years of this stuff. I realize that it's 100% because of the service and support I have received from Steven here @ OSE & this community. OSE is unlike any other company I have ever done business with. Steven’s commitment to service is unmatched and the standard that all vendors in this business should model them selves after.
Thanks Steven

& Thanks to all the guys who brought me along over the last year and a half.
You know who you are :wink:

Tom and thanks to you in your endeavour to make OSE one of the best areas for people to post their thoughts.

Douggie

SJFE
03-21-2008, 01:48 PM
Kind words as always Douggie.
Thanks.

ReddyWatts
03-21-2008, 01:50 PM
SJFE, knowing people here with your energy and enthusiasm keeps the forum fresh and fun.

SJFE
03-21-2008, 01:57 PM
Yes there are a few of us here your self included. We all really need to organize a forum fun run some day. It would be nice to shake some hands, tear up some water and bs a bit. :rockon2:.

Jeepers
03-22-2008, 10:54 PM
Yes there are a few of us here your self included. We all really need to organize a forum fun run some day. It would be nice to shake some hands, tear up some water and bs a bit. :rockon2:.
sounds like fun!