PDA

View Full Version : Pick on my home state

sjslhill
08-10-2011, 11:08 AM
Ran by Democrats for 80 years.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-kentucky-debt-clock.html

4.4 million in population / 900,129 on food stamps

Yes we can! The plan is have poor forever, that way you can play the "oh but the poor, what about the poor?" Why do we have poor if Democrats have been in charge for 80 years?

Steven Vaccaro
08-10-2011, 11:12 AM
How much of that 900,129 is the elderly?

sjslhill
08-10-2011, 11:36 AM
Not sure Steven, clearly our education system is broken and has been for years. We have many, many people here in Carroll County that are drunks, do drugs, break laws. We are turning into the slums here with a 70% - 30% rent to owning a home. We use to be a 1 and 1 on crime and violent crime, now we are a 5 and 4 on compare city .com

All I have heard for years is spend more money on education.....bricks and mortor does not teach kids.

Jeff
08-12-2011, 11:35 AM
Hey but obama knows whe snookie is....

Really it cracks me up how people defend their party elects. Nancy pelosi increased her portfolio by 61% thru the recession. Please dems, explain how this is done? You dems must all have made money then right? And dick durbin after the fisrt budget meeting moved all is money out of the stock markets with buffet and sheltered hinself from the last 2 drops. Keep pointing fingers. Obama knew the situation he was getting into. He promised he was the man to fix it. He got elected and now doesn't want to do the hard work. He passed health care, gets on the news release and says " there is a little old lady in new hampshire that doesn't have to sell her house to pay medical bills because I passed health care" WTF, I haven't got squat but he is paying of some people? Or he is just a flat out liar.

Rumdog
08-12-2011, 01:35 PM
My wife gets free birth control starting next year. Thank you Obama.
There isnt a single aspect of my personal life that has been negatively effected by his presidency.

sjslhill
08-12-2011, 01:51 PM
There isnt a single aspect of my personal life that has been negatively effected by his presidency.

Okay, I understand you now. :help: Your kids can pay off the debt of the nation. Enjoy your "free" stuff

m4a1usr
08-12-2011, 02:21 PM

Not sure why you would say that? This year he removed 2% of the 6.2% member contribution to Social Security. So we do get to keep that 2% today. Problem is that money is needed to offset our childrens contribution. By putting less money in to a system that has significant projected losses, and in the near future, our kids and grandkids will end up being taxed higher then the projected 22% currently forecast. I dont see that as not negatively impacting any of us. We are down 2% in our contribution, meaning your paying yourself less. Now you might not care. Thats another story. I dont hate Obummer. I just think this was one of those issues facing a terrible economy that should have never been considered. Not when the numbers are increaseing of people applying for disability benefits. You know. Those cheesy commercials we see on TV about lawyers who WILL WIN your case against the Social Security Administration.

John

Steven Vaccaro
08-12-2011, 04:22 PM
My wife gets free birth control starting next year. Thank you Obama.There isnt a single aspect of my personal life that has been negatively effected by his presidency. It's also worked for many other people to know. A few of them are coming up on the end of their two year vacation. The are JUST starting to look hard for work. Feed the bears and they will want more and more, then have clubs that want even more then their parents.

Doby
08-12-2011, 06:31 PM
My wife gets free birth control starting next year.

Thank God:rofl::just-kidding:

Rumdog
08-12-2011, 07:10 PM
haha! Thanks Doby..
Nah, I don't have kids. We dont really want any either. That right there makes things a little different for me. I'm not sure how people want to bring kids into this world at this point in time. Plus...... It gives me more time and money for my toys!!

Doby
08-12-2011, 09:49 PM
Agreed.