PDA

View Full Version : IMPBA District 12 Race #5 - Centreville, Virginia August 26th-28th 2011.

Chilli
07-31-2011, 09:33 PM
The Capitol RC Model Boat Club will be hosting District 12 race #5 in less than four weeks in our club pond in Northern Virginia. We had a nice turn our for our race in June and hope to have an even bigger crowd for the last district race of the season.

As always, we're happy to have racers from outside the district join us. That goes for our NAMBA brothers also. Accomodations are plentyfull in the area. We have camp sites and camping cabins in nearby Bull Run park, budget hotels a few mintes from the site and upscale (yet very reasonably priced) hotels 10 minutes away.

We'll be cranking up the barbecue for lunch on Saturday, grilling dogs and burger.

We thank the Old Dominion Club and Don for the opportunity to host this race. As always, we'll do our best to put on a great show.

We have had tremendous growth in FE participation this year in D12 with a half dozen new racers taking the plunge. I would love to end the season with our best turn out ever. I'm expecting two first time FE racers and I hoping we can get at least 10 racers running FE classes.

Lets start getting those entries in to Carl. If anyone has any question, feel free to post them here. :rockon2:

carlcisneros
08-01-2011, 11:34 AM
Folks, lets get those entries in now.
only 4 weeks to go until the LAST POINTS RACE of the season.

Race Flyer:

Chilli
08-01-2011, 01:32 PM
Entry in the mail. :smile:

Chilli
Stock Gas
Open FE Mono
B/P Spec Hydro

Rocky
B/P Spec Tunnel
B/P Spec Hydro

HOTWATER
08-02-2011, 05:46 PM
just booked the hotel....race entry will go in the mail this week! :thumbup1:

-Kent

carlcisneros
08-02-2011, 10:26 PM
Kent
what hotel you staying at?

HOTWATER
08-02-2011, 10:44 PM
Dayz Inn like last time.....$64.00 a night (hotels.com)....it's close to the race site

carlcisneros
08-02-2011, 10:53 PM
ok cool
I am going to be staying in Centrville/manassas instead of packing up and driving home every night
this time.

will do my reservations tomorrow.

I know I will be running open FE mono, but not sure of the other classes I want to run yet.

choices are: 20 mono, 20 hydro, B/P tunnel, Open FE hydro

Got to make up my mind here soon.

HOTWATER
08-02-2011, 11:01 PM
Cool! The Loeb's and the Ron Shaw crew stayed there last time....I thought the hotel was decent.

Carl...you got a P-Spec tunnel built up?

moonlighter112
08-02-2011, 11:51 PM
I wish someone would post DIST # 12 points totals this sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ThumbsDown 01:

carlcisneros
08-03-2011, 12:46 AM
you have to ask Don about that Dick.

Yeah it is sort of a P spec

1900KV out runner on 4S power, UL1 esc.
VERY Cheap in price. LOL

It isn't going to be a fast boat anyways, just a fun boat.

moonlighter112
08-03-2011, 01:50 AM
No one should have to ask about points its been 4 months and nothing, no other type of racing do you have to beg for POINTS to be posted, this is the Dist #12 POINTS race not just club races.Maybe it should be called Dist#12 fun runs Ican stay home and do that!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope your Tunnel runs well. Dick

Chilli
08-03-2011, 08:11 AM
It's my old Woodstuff. It was either give it to Carl or use if for firewood. I drove Johns VS1 for the first time last weekend. What a joy to drive compared to the WS!!! Makes me want to get another tunnel for myself.

carlcisneros
08-03-2011, 09:36 AM
it is ready to go.
might bring it out saturday and see what happens

did you guys see this?
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=17392

HOTWATER
08-03-2011, 12:55 PM
Daaang! Is that an esc or a power supply...lol! Glad you got the woodstuff tunnel to run Carl...good luck with it!

Mike....you definately need to get another tunnel! Are you also planning on doing the hotel thing or are you just gonna drive up and back each day for the race?

carlcisneros
08-03-2011, 01:13 PM
got the first entry in today

JR Ward

Chilli
08-03-2011, 01:22 PM
Cool. Now that people's minds are off the Gas Clash, the entries should start rolling in. You should get mine tomorrow.

Chilli
08-03-2011, 01:33 PM
did you guys see this?
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=17392

:scared:

Now that people's minds are off the Gas Clash, the entries should start rolling in. You should get mine tomorrow.

Kent, I'm going to have to head home Friday and Saturday evening to bring the grill back and forth. If I don't bring it home on Saturday night, I won't have room to bring the boats home on Sunday. One of these days I'm going to get a trailer. If the weather cooperates, we'll fire up the grill after were done running and chill out. :beerchug:

Maryland FE
08-03-2011, 03:08 PM
Chilli,

If you're looking for another tunnel. I might be able to help. :banana:

Pete

Chilli
08-03-2011, 03:18 PM
Not at the moment Pete. I have to get through the season first. Then I have plenty of RC related projects to keep me busy till then end of the year. Too many boats!!! Thanks for the offer though.

Chilli
08-03-2011, 07:40 PM
Guys, Kent asked me to post the race flyer in PDF format. I attached a PDF file on post 1 of this thread.

HOTWATER
08-03-2011, 09:47 PM
Muchas gracias bro!! :tiphat:

carlcisneros
08-03-2011, 10:42 PM
maybe I should just run 2 boats this time.

Open FE mono and 20 mono.

Any thoughts?

Chilli
08-03-2011, 10:52 PM
Last race of the season!! Run AT LEAST three classes. George and I can help with scoring. We should have three more bodies helping with this race.

carlcisneros
08-05-2011, 10:37 PM
4 entrants in so far if you include me.

yeah, I could use the help and do a bit more concentration on the boats.

Chilli
08-05-2011, 11:39 PM
I'm pretty sure Mr Finch wants to attend. He asked if anyone was planning on running gas rigger.

carlcisneros
08-06-2011, 01:07 AM
only other gas rigger i know of is DickyTyndals.

moonlighter112
08-06-2011, 01:25 AM
Donnie Padgett has one and would bring it

carlcisneros
08-06-2011, 11:06 PM
OK FOLKS:

3 weeks left until the race.
entry cut off is 24 Aug.

lets get those entries in.

carlcisneros
08-09-2011, 11:34 AM
Entrants so far:

JR Ward
Mike and Rocky Chilli
William Whetstone
James Beasley
Carl Cisneros
Tracy Dolphin
George Anastasi
this is as of midnight 10 AUg. 2011. :angry:

carlcisneros
08-12-2011, 09:51 AM
ok folks

BOUT 1 1/2 WEEKS TO GO TILL RACE ENTRY DEADLINE GET THEM ENTRIES IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry:

Espresso
08-13-2011, 05:53 PM
Is it free to come watch and learn a few things?

moonlighter112
08-13-2011, 05:57 PM
Please do

carlcisneros
08-13-2011, 06:55 PM
by all means, yes please come down, bring your lawn chair and cooler and enjoy.

Chilli
08-13-2011, 10:01 PM
Okay Folk, Entries are starting to roll in. I'm expecting entries for about a half dozen more racers to run FE's. 11 days to entry cut off.
Here is your line up as of today. Double check you entries to make sure we got it right.
Blue indicates FE participants
Red indicates Gas and Nitro races that are racing FE's (for those that think IC guys want nothing to do with FE's)

RTR/Novice
Charles Jones
Carol Loeb
Matt Schumacher
Joe Yang

B / P Mono
Carl Cisneros
James Beasley
Dick Loeb
Kent Seal
Brian James
Tom James
Robin Stebbins

Open FE Mono
Carl Cisneros
Mike Chirillo
Brian James
Tom James
Kent Seal
Joe Yang

B / P-Spec. Hydro
Chris Wittrig
Carl Cisneros
Mike Chirillo
John Chirillo
Joe Yang
Don Ferrette
Dick Loeb
Robin Stebbins
Eric Thompson

Open Nitro Hydro
Tracy Dolphin
George Anastasi
Don Ferrette

Open FE Hydro
James Beasley
Don Ferrette
Carl Cisneros

B / P-Spec Tunnel
Chris Wittrig
John Chirillo
Kent Seal
James Beasley
Dick Loeb
Robin Stebbins
John Crouch

Sport (Stock) B Tunnel
Chris Wittrig
James Beasley
Dick Loeb
Carol Loeb
Robin Stebbins

OPEN Tunnel
Chris Wittrig
Carl Cisneros
James Beasley
Carol Loeb

1/8th Scale Nitro
Tracy Dolphin
George Anastasi
Eric Thompson

Sport 40
James Beasley
Charles Jones
Greg Heffner

LSG (Gas) Mono
JR Ward
Steve Sutton
John Crouch

LSG (Gas) Catamaran
JR Ward
Steve Speas
John Crouch

LSG (Gas) Sport Hydro
JR Ward
James Beasley
Charles Jones

LSG (Gas) Out Rigger
Dick Tyndall
John Crouch

LS27 (Gas) Classic Thunder boats
Dick Tyndall
Ray Hotchkin
Dick Loeb
Jim Skelton

LSG Crackerbox / Jersy Skiff
Dick Loeb
John Crouch

LS27 Stock Gas
JR Ward
Mike Chirillo
Dick Tyndall
Ray Hotchkin
Steve Sutton
Steve Speas
Jim Skelton
Brian James

Open Offshore (GAS, Nitro, FE)
JR Ward
Mike Chirillo
John Crouch

carlcisneros
08-13-2011, 10:21 PM
Mike
put me in open FE hydro

might as well LOL

Chilli
08-13-2011, 10:43 PM
Done Carl, Add me to the Open Offshore Class. Might as well practice for next year. I'll pay you at the race.

carlcisneros
08-14-2011, 12:37 AM
oh-tay

done

Chilli
08-14-2011, 01:56 AM
I was looking at the numbers from last years ODMBA race where we had our highest FE participation at a D12 race with 12 participants running FE classes.

I would love to top that record this year and I think we're going to pull it off. We're half way there.:buttrock:

ww29
08-14-2011, 05:08 PM
looks like B/P-spec hydro going to be a real good one 2 fast nitro's taking on the electrics :rockon2:

carlcisneros
08-14-2011, 08:56 PM
haven't decided if I am going to run that class this time or not.

moonlighter112
08-15-2011, 03:20 AM
Maybe Ill throw one in the mix

carlcisneros
08-15-2011, 09:35 AM
ah, what the hell, Mike, put me in B/P spec Hydro

carlcisneros
08-17-2011, 10:33 AM
One week left till entry dead line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chilli
08-18-2011, 11:34 AM
Carl recieved a bunch of entries today. I updated the list above.

Please double check to make sure we've got it right.

carlcisneros
08-19-2011, 09:15 AM
5 days to go till entry dead line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chilli
08-19-2011, 10:13 AM
We're expecting entries from at least four FE' participants. Hopefully we'll get a few at the pond tomorrow.

I'm also expecting two more gas entries that should give us the minimum for all gas classes.

I hope the district doesn't start requiring AARP cards for Stock Gas. I think I'm the only one that does not qualify.:laugh:

carlcisneros
08-20-2011, 01:09 AM
ok folks, 4DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chilli
08-20-2011, 11:48 PM
Entries updated as of today's mail. Boat count is up to 94 with 30 racers registered . I'm expecting two more FE entries and that would give us an even dozen (all from within the district).:thumbup1:

carlcisneros
08-21-2011, 12:00 AM
hope they do it soon!!!

Chilli
08-21-2011, 03:58 PM
Carl, I combined RTR and Novice and removed Open Nitro Mono and 1/8th scale FE (each had zero entries).

carlcisneros
08-22-2011, 08:36 AM
Fine with me.

Chilli
08-22-2011, 10:54 AM
Just a reminder folks, William "ww29" is going to be firing up the grill for lunch on Saturday. $5 will get you a burger, dog, chips and drink.

Thanks for your support!

carlcisneros
08-22-2011, 10:32 PM
And Nauti said he is going to do his famous POLE DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOTWATER
08-22-2011, 10:57 PM
Carl, just got an email from Doug Twaits Jr. saying that his entry just went out to you...be on the lookout for it.

Thanks!

-Kent

Chilli
08-22-2011, 11:33 PM
And Nauti said he is going to do his famous POLE DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything for the club.....:laugh:

Very Cool Kent. We may have to take a trip up to NAMBA1 in the futures.

HOTWATER
08-22-2011, 11:59 PM
Yep...well have to get some race info from him.

carlcisneros
08-23-2011, 09:40 AM
CUT OFF TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT FOLKS!!!!!!!

and so far only ONE responce for raffle from ANY of the places I contacted........................................

carlcisneros
08-23-2011, 09:43 AM
CUT OFF TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT FOLKS!!!!!!!

and so far only ONE responce for raffle from ANY of the places I contacted........................................: glare::swear:

HOTWATER
08-23-2011, 01:23 PM
I'm guessing Fighter Cat was the only response...?? Nothing from Steven (OSE)? Aeromarine? I asked Doug Twaits jr. (Rum Runner Hobbies) to see if he could bring something for the raffle...that would be cool.....

HOTWATER
08-23-2011, 02:25 PM
WHOA Fellas!!!! I know you guys just felt that earthquake!!! It was shaking things pretty good here in DE! I believe the epicenter was in Mineral, VA...5.8 on the richter...

Mike, i'm guessing the airport was shut down where you're at......

Get ready for the aftershocks!!

Chilli
08-23-2011, 05:34 PM
Controllers in a couple towers in the mid Atlantic bailed for a half hour and runways at a few airports were shut down for inspection. All in all it wasnt too bad. Thankfully very minor damage and no one has been hurt. I was concerned about the nuclear power plant close to the epicenter but it did a auto shut down.

It was a first for me. They wife was on the road and I just put new struts on her car. She didnt feel a thing. LOL

HOTWATER
08-23-2011, 05:44 PM
I havn't felt an earthquake like that since 1984 when I lived in Monterey, CA....

carlcisneros
08-24-2011, 02:50 PM
final word on if we will have the race this weekend due to the hurricane will be made around
11AM Thursday.

PASS IT ON,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

HOTWATER
08-24-2011, 10:59 PM
At this point, not sure what I want to do....

carlcisneros
08-25-2011, 12:24 AM
I have been called at work and folks want to race, not to mention that alot of folks have NON refundable hotel reservations.

Will be getting together with Mike and Tracy between 1030-1100AM thurs for final ruling.

keep fingers crossed folks.

it is now 1225AM and checking the weather sites and weather channel for the latest update.

Chilli
08-25-2011, 12:40 AM
We'll Kent, you do what you have to do bro. My only suggestion is that if you do come and we only run on Saturday, that you not leave till Sunday after the storm is clearing Delmarva. Driving through that crap is just not worth it. Plus the Bay Bridge may be closed.

carlcisneros
08-25-2011, 12:55 AM
Kent;
better to stay over night and leave the next day and take your time when the weather starts to clear up.

HOTWATER
08-25-2011, 08:23 AM
Doug Twaits Jr. has just informed me that he has backed out of the race due to the weather forcasts........

carlcisneros
08-25-2011, 10:50 AM
ok thats cool
can't blame him one bit.

waiting on a consensis from the members as to what to do............................

Chilli
08-25-2011, 11:43 AM
Guys, after an agonizing few days, Carl and Tracy have decided to postpone this weekends race until the weekend of September 23-25. I know this is a disappointment for some of you and others may lose deposit money on hotels. But the storm track keeps pushing west and the safety of our district racers is what's most important. Not only at the race but for the trip home.

For those that will not be able to make it in September, please contact Carl or PM me and we will ensure your entry money is refunded.

Hope to see you all next month. We'll be looking forward to cooler temps and a full weekend of racing (and Carols cookies).

carlcisneros
08-25-2011, 11:47 AM
those of you that had non refundable hotels, you should be able to reschedule them with out any penalties.

Again, folks, we have to watch out for all those involved and make safety a priority in acts of nature as in Fracken Irene.

HOTWATER
08-25-2011, 01:55 PM
Just an FYI for those interested......I spoke with a service rep. from hotels.com and she told me that even though there is a hurricane coming, Days Inn in Manassas, VA would not let me change the dates and no refund will be credited if I cancelled...... I cancelled my reservation. Looks like the next time I book a hotel, I will no longer use hotels.com OR Days Inn! Lesson learned......

-Kent

carlcisneros
08-25-2011, 02:24 PM
you got to be fracken me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOTWATER
08-25-2011, 02:42 PM
I sent Days Inn my regards.....

Doug Smock
08-25-2011, 06:05 PM
Hey you guys be safe!!!!!
Smock

ron1950
08-25-2011, 06:28 PM
after the hurricane is over the worst thing to me always seems to be the lack of electricty.....hot sunny humid and no ac sucks bad....good luck with it guys...hope u have a generator......everyone go over to mikes house ...u know those rich government employees have generators lol

carlcisneros
08-25-2011, 09:41 PM
ron;
i got a nice gen at the house just in case.

my mother in law in KO does not have AC at her place, just fans. :-(

ron1950
08-25-2011, 10:27 PM
when katrina hit we were without electricty, gas, and no food stores open......for 4 days.....and we were 150 miles inland......hell i slept in the tower at the airport cause they had a generator and AC lol.....get water food etc while u can

Chilli
08-29-2011, 09:40 PM
First of all I'm glad everyone got through the storm okay. I think we still have a few people without power. Postponing the race was the right call. The winds were already gusting to 20 by 11AM on Saturday and the rain was coming down at a 45 degree angle. More importantly, the ride home would of been treacherous for those headed back to Tidewater and the Delmarva Peninsula.

Registration is open!!! We'll call the cutoff midnight on September 20th if that's okay with Carl. We did have four or five people pull out but we also have a few new people that are interested in attending. I want to extend a special invite to our boys from the ODMBA and our NAMBA1 guys up north. Come on up and spend some time with us!! There is a class for every boat.

Below is the current entries and flyer. Again the race will be held the weekend of Sept 23-25 (Sorry I'm too lazy to edit the flyer again).

FE Guys in Blue

Stock Nitro RTR / Novice
Charles Jones
Carol Loeb
Matt Schumacher
Joe Yang
William Whetstone

B / P Mono
Carl Cisneros
Dick Loeb
Don Ferrette
Robin Stebbins
Kent Seal
Brian James
Tom James

Open FE Mono
Carl Cisneros
Mike Chirillo
Kent Seal
Brian James
Tom James
Joe Yang

B / P-Spec. Hydro
Chris Wittrig
Carl Cisneros
Mike Chirillo
John Chirillo
John Finch
Eric Thompson
Robin Stebbins
Dick Loeb
Joe Yang
William Whetstone

Open Nitro Mono
Jim Squires
Tim Clark

Open Nitro Hydro
Tracy Dolphin
George Anastasi
Don Ferrette
William Whetsone
Dick Loeb

Open FE Hydro
Don Ferrette
Carl Cisneros

B / P-Spec Tunnel
Chris Wittrig
John Chirillo
Robin Stebbins
Kent Seal
John Crouch

Sport (Stock) B Tunnel
Chris Wittrig
Dick Loeb
Carol Loeb
Robin Stebbins
William Whetstone

OPEN Tunnel
Chris Wittrig
Carl Cisneros
Carol Loeb
Dick Loeb

1/8th Scale Nitro
Tracy Dolphin
George Anastasi
Eric Thompson
Tim Clark

Sport 40
Charles Jones
Greg Heffner
Tim Clark

LSG (Gas) Mono
Steve Sutton
John Crouch
Ray Hotchkin
Don McGurn

LSG (Gas) Catamaran
Steve Speas
John Crouch
Ray Hotckin
Don McGurn

LSG (Gas) Sport Hydro
Charles Jones
Ray Hotchkin
Don McGurn
Dick Loeb

LSG (Gas) Out Rigger
John Crouch
Dick Tyndall

LS27 (Gas) Classic Thunder boats
Dick Tyndall
Ray Hotchkin
Dick Loeb
Jim Skelton

LSG Crackerbox / Jersy Skiff
Dick Loeb
John Crouch
Don McGurn

LS27 Stock Gas
Mike Chirillo
Dick Tyndall
Ray Hotchkin
Steve Sutton
Steve Speas
Jim Skelton
Brian James
Jim Squires
John Finch

Open Offshore (GAS, Nitro, FE)
Mike Chirillo
John Crouch
Don McGurn
John Finch

moonlighter112
08-30-2011, 02:29 AM
I dont think James Beasley is going to make it ,He has to work.

Chilli
08-30-2011, 06:23 PM
Thanks Dick, We'll wait on notification from James. I know it will kill him not to be able to attend.

Chef William got out of his obligations next month so he's back racing with us. Ray Hotchkin added a few classes and it looks like Jim Squires is now going to attend.

Ever since Irene cleared out, it's been beautiful here with low humidity temps in the low 80's. I hope we can order some of this weather up for the end of September!!!!

Chilli
08-31-2011, 12:29 PM
Just a heads up folks. With the rescheduling due to Irene and it being last race of the season, I thought it would be cool if we treated everyone to lunch on the Saturday of the race weekend. Carl and Tracy agreed so that's what were going to do. We'll be grilling up burgers, dogs and have other goodies for lunch on Saturday free of charge. To top it off, Carol has also been commisioned to bring up a big batch of cookies. :drool: Just a little thank you to all the district members.

carlcisneros
09-05-2011, 09:44 PM
so now, John finch is doing B/P spec hydro and Don Ferrette is out of that class.

(he was given Dons boat to run)

Chilli
09-05-2011, 10:05 PM
Cool!

Test n Tune may be a wash this weekend. Looks like rain all week. The ground is going to be like a sponge.

carlcisneros
09-06-2011, 11:36 AM
yes i know

and we need the time bad.

will send out an e-mail thursday.

Chilli
09-06-2011, 01:37 PM
Looks like the year is ending like it started. Remember all the test n tune cancellations this spring?

It's all good, the weather has been pretty good during all the races this year. Fingers are crossed for the end of the month.:Praying:

ww29
09-06-2011, 02:25 PM
if u need one more in open nitro hydro. u can put me in.:thumbup:

carlcisneros
09-07-2011, 10:35 PM
Rain, rain, go away, come again some other day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

properchopper
09-08-2011, 11:54 AM
Heck, You guys are big weenies :moon: - Here's how Real Men do it out West :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flMuhSQcNBs

HOTWATER
09-08-2011, 08:46 PM
I didn't see anything other than a bunch of weenies hiding under canopies complaining about the weather there...lol! :moon: :moon:

D. 12 ROCKS!!

-Kent

Chilli
09-08-2011, 10:24 PM
If you you guys were on the drivers stand, I'd be impressed. LOL

This....is hard core east coast grilling!

Chilli
09-10-2011, 12:34 PM
Guys, Carl will be out of town the next couple weeks so I will not get any entry updates from him. If you have sent in an entry during the past few days or plan to, please post your entries here or send me a PM. Everyone else who is planning to attend, please double check your entries to make sure we have it right.

Entries are located on Page 3 Post 79.

Thanks!!

carlcisneros
09-15-2011, 10:48 AM
just a short one..............

will be back very late tonight so will catch up on things tomorrow and the weekend.

carlcisneros
09-18-2011, 08:42 PM
ok folks;

nothing will be changed after this coming Wed. (21st Sept.)
I have mandatory classes to attend at work most of the morning on tues and wed. and then into work at 3PM.

the race heats will be built this Thursday.

I will be at the lake around 12-12:30 Friday morning.

carlcisneros
09-20-2011, 09:46 AM
ok folks
coming down to the last couple days for race entries once more.

NONE TAKEN AFTER THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOTWATER
09-20-2011, 09:30 PM
Hi fellas,

Unfortunately, I will be unable to make this race as my workload is pretty heavy right now. :crying: Just wanted to let you know before you get the race format together.

Hope you guys have a great time! I will be wishing I was there........

Thanks for all you guys do! Good luck! :thumbup1:

-Kent

Chilli
09-20-2011, 10:20 PM
Sorry to hear that bro. We'll miss you.

carlcisneros
09-21-2011, 08:18 PM
ok folks;

no more changes to the entries.

The heat sheets and scoring sheets will be made up Thursday morning.

Chilli
09-22-2011, 02:43 PM
Hi District 12,

Once again I am sending some unfortunate news. We are force to cancel the race this weekend. The Director of the facility has contacted me and has high recommend we postpone the race due to the forecast is calling for 100% chance of rain and Flash flood warnings. We DO NOT want to damage our relationship with the director of the site. I will have more information on how we will handle rescheduling on not rescheduling of the race. We are discussing several options. From a weekend only race SAT/SUN to just canceling all together for this year.

Once again I apologize for the inconvienence, but mother nature is the BOSS.

Tracy Dolphin
Revelation Technology, LLC