PDA

View Full Version : wanted 180A esc marine1800kv castle motor and jacket ASAP

Boss777
07-24-2011, 05:54 PM
:help: like it say looking. Maily ecs only is what i need my stopped working some one plese am really low on cash and i really want to get one asap THANKS ALL
God bless!

FighterCat57
07-24-2011, 06:07 PM
like it say looking. Maily ecs only is what i need my stopped working some one plese am really low on cash and i really want to get one asap THANKS ALL

Can't find any in stock?

I have some if you need one, I could send it out in the morning.

Boss777
07-24-2011, 08:28 PM
Can't find any in stock?

I have some if you need one, I could send it out in the morning.

you have pm

Boss777
07-29-2011, 09:45 PM
stile need esc

Skullcracken
07-29-2011, 11:00 PM
Seaking 180esc $100 shipped. Its brand new, one run. Has deans connector on it.

Boss777
08-16-2011, 01:33 PM
up to top

Boss777
08-17-2011, 02:54 PM
need one by the end of this week

tman
08-17-2011, 02:57 PM
I have one used for 10 minutes. U have pm

FighterCat57
08-17-2011, 04:32 PM
need one by the end of this week

Hey Boss, the new controller you bought at a discount you asked me repeatedly for and sent back to me arrived today. I read the ESC settings, you had the timing set to 28.5 and run the Castle motor. You lucky you didn't burn it up. 5 degrees is all you need. 28 creates too much heat. Surprise it ran for 20 seconds setup like that.

The ESC works fine, I changed the timing to 5 and ran it in a Genesis today. ~55mph on 6s CC 1520 w/443 prop. Ran it for a few minutes, no problems.

You want me to send it back to you? You already paid for it and put the silicone on it.

I can't sell it as new now, so I would lose out if you demand a refund. Nothing wrong with the ESC, but now it's physically altered and used.

FighterCat57
08-17-2011, 11:39 PM
Boss, I'm sorry, but I just can't support all the help you need. I only offered to sell an ESC after you had asked repeatedly for a discount, I sent you a brand new one at a discount and you've used up several hours of my time with support issues and even blamed me for a defective ESC when you didn't know how to program it. I only agreed to send you an ESC, not build your boat. How you use it is your responsibility.

I'm going to cut my losses here and wish you the best on your adventures. I just don't have the confidence that you'll accept what you've purchased and take responsibility for your installation. Asking me to cut off the capacitors because they stick out was the turning point.

I'll take the hit on the ESC, so we'll just stop here and again, I'll wish you the best of luck in finding another ESC. Please do not PM me any more support questions. There's an open forum here with plenty of folks to help get you setup.

Best of luck. :Peace_Sign:

Boss777
08-18-2011, 12:54 AM
Boss, I'm sorry, but I just can't support all the help you need. I only offered to sell an ESC after you had asked repeatedly for a discount, I sent you a brand new one at a discount and you've used up several hours of my time with support issues and even blamed me for a defective ESC when you didn't know how to program it. I only agreed to send you an ESC, not build your boat. How you use it is your responsibility.

I'm going to cut my losses here and wish you the best on your adventures. I just don't have the confidence that you'll accept what you've purchased and take responsibility for your installation. Asking me to cut off the capacitors because they stick out was the turning point.

I'll take the hit on the ESC, so we'll just stop here and again, I'll wish you the best of luck in finding another ESC. Please do not PM me any more support questions. There's an open forum here with plenty of folks to help get you setup.

Best of luck. :Peace_Sign:

ok thanks for all that you help me i just wanted to know some staff thats why i asked you some questions.

up again i need 180a esc ASAP ANY ONE PM ME PLEASE

1truckerdan
08-18-2011, 01:09 AM
fightercat you have a pm
Daniel

Boss777
08-18-2011, 11:15 AM
Need one esc ASAP!!!!!

Rumdog
08-18-2011, 01:10 PM
Support the owner of the forum and buy one. What am I missing?

LarrysDrifter
08-18-2011, 01:29 PM
Support the owner of the forum and buy one. What am I missing?

What a surprise, another one. I'm going to start a list.

Rumdog
08-18-2011, 01:35 PM
Lol

Boss777
08-18-2011, 01:46 PM
yeah i need one big times now looking for like new or used

RIPFENCE
08-18-2011, 10:20 PM
boss777,

i see what has happened here..for the record boss has paid me via paypal for a used t180 esc that is working fine in my impulse 31 before i had read this thread...he has paid me 55.00 plus 32.00 overnight usps shipping to oregon...i am going to say that my esc is working fine and i do not feel the need to make a video or something to cover my ass..we are all big people here i think...boss i will be very clear here and say that i will not take back the esc if you do not know how to program it...so do you still want me to ship it to you? i will be happy to refund your purchase now before i ship it...once i ship it you are going to own it..comprende? not trying to start anything here just want to get this out in the open after finding out about the situation after the deal has been done..i know you want one so i will help you out but i cannot take a risk on you sending me back the esc if you do not know how to use it thats all...thanks for maybe understanding this...you should get a program card for this esc if you do not already have one

aaron

Boss777
08-19-2011, 12:18 AM
boss777,

i see what has happened here..for the record boss has paid me via paypal for a used t180 esc that is working fine in my impulse 31 before i had read this thread...he has paid me 55.00 plus 32.00 overnight usps shipping to oregon...i am going to say that my esc is working fine and i do not feel the need to make a video or something to cover my ass..we are all big people here i think...boss i will be very clear here and say that i will not take back the esc if you do not know how to program it...so do you still want me to ship it to you? i will be happy to refund your purchase now before i ship it...once i ship it you are going to own it..comprende? not trying to start anything here just want to get this out in the open after finding out about the situation after the deal has been done..i know you want one so i will help you out but i cannot take a risk on you sending me back the esc if you do not know how to use it thats all...thanks for maybe understanding this...you should get a program card for this esc if you do not already have one

aaron

dont worry man this fightercar was nice and staff but i asked some questions and hes like i dont want to help you out. ( is this what forum for help people) i told him send me back he was like shure not a problem and then hes like crue you am like what up hes like i dont want to hear anything from you any more well i know nice people and that was not nice

midnightsabotage
08-19-2011, 01:13 AM
Fightercat helped me with parts and service recently and was nothing but a gracious and extremely patient seller. VERY generous and helpful in every way!
I have no doubt he did everything in his power to help you.

There's a point in some buyer/seller situations where one side just needs to cut their losses and hope the other side can get the help they need elsewhere though. I wish you the best of luck with getting another esc & getting it working correctly.

$55 for a T-180 is a heckuva deal. If it ends up getting returned, hit me up in a week or 2 ripfence :wink:

Boss777
08-19-2011, 01:18 AM
Fightercat helped me with parts and service recently and was nothing but a gracious and extremely patient seller. VERY generous and helpful in every way!
I have no doubt he did everything in his power to help you.

There's a point in some buyer/seller situations where one side just needs to cut their losses and hope the other side can get the help they need elsewhere though. I wish you the best of luck with getting another esc & getting it working correctly.

$55 for a T-180 is a heckuva deal. If it ends up getting returned, hit me up in a week or 2 ripfence :wink:

yep i agree with you but if you keep asking me questions i will do my best to help out trust i will do my best to respond fast and to help am much as i can and thats what i always do

RIPFENCE
08-19-2011, 05:19 AM
boss has pmed me and i am going to ship it

Boss777
08-19-2011, 12:53 PM
boss has pmed me and i am going to ship it

thank you!!!!

RIPFENCE
08-19-2011, 02:50 PM
boss the esc has shipped and you will have it tomorrow before noon time...you will have to sign for it

Boss777
08-19-2011, 02:51 PM
nice thank you :hug1:

Boss777
08-20-2011, 03:31 PM
got it today looks good thanks RIPFENCE God Bless!