PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: SuperVee 27 Hull and Hardware

Darin Jordan
04-24-2007, 01:34 PM
I'm interested in getting another SV27 hull, preferably complete minus motor, ESC, and radio gear (I'd prefer to have the motor-mount if possible). I'd prefer white or red, but will consider other colors as well...

Slight damage is OK, but I'd like it to be fairly decent...

"I've got a 'yittle prawjyect" in mind... ;)

Please contact me if you have something of interest... Banzai240@yahoo.com

Thanks,

avengersteve
04-24-2007, 03:33 PM
I'm interested in getting another SV27 hull, preferably complete minus motor, ESC, and radio gear (I'd prefer to have the motor-mount if possible). I'd prefer white or red, but will consider other colors as well...

Slight damage is OK, but I'd like it to be fairly decent...

"I've got a 'yittle prawjyect" in mind... ;)

Please contact me if you have something of interest... Banzai240@yahoo.com

Thanks,

let me dig through my stash and see what i can put together for you:)

Darin Jordan
04-24-2007, 04:21 PM
let me dig through my stash and see what i can put together for you:)

Excellent... Keep me posted... I'll be away from the computer tonight, but should be back around tomorrow morning...

Darin Jordan
04-25-2007, 12:34 PM
Anything??

avengersteve
04-25-2007, 01:06 PM
i have a complete sv that is green, minus the motor and esc. i will post pics soon.

Darin Jordan
04-25-2007, 06:56 PM
i have a complete sv that is green, minus the motor and esc. i will post pics soon.

PM Sent in response to yours... ;)

avengersteve
04-25-2007, 07:12 PM
SOLD!! Thanks for quick payment.

Darin Jordan
05-04-2007, 07:39 PM
Steve,

Got the boat today... THANK GOODNESS that you put the boat into the original box and then put that inside a bigger box... The outside box was DESTROYED... Big gaping hole in the side... tape all torn off... looked crushed... Fed-Ex and UPS at their finest again! :rolleyes:

USPS... USPS.... USPS... :cool:

The boat inside was safe and sound, however... Now I can get to work on my little "project"... Time to find out just what one of these hulls is capable of! ;)

Thanks,

avengersteve
05-04-2007, 09:18 PM
Steve,

Got the boat today... THANK GOODNESS that you put the boat into the original box and then put that inside a bigger box... The outside box was DESTROYED... Big gaping hole in the side... tape all torn off... looked crushed... Fed-Ex and UPS at their finest again! :rolleyes:

USPS... USPS.... USPS... :cool:

The boat inside was safe and sound, however... Now I can get to work on my little "project"... Time to find out just what one of these hulls is capable of! ;)

Thanks,
yeah, i knew going all the way out to you it would get torn up.... im not using either of them ever again. i had paid 200 bucks to have a hood shipped to me and it got here in 2 pieces, they are claiming they delivered it in perfect shape.....