PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Atlanta Summer Sizzler Aug 20, 21

Doug Smock
07-20-2011, 10:07 PM
P-Limited Hydro, Sport Hydro, and O/B Tunnel, have been added to the roster!:thumbup1:
Look for these FE classes and maybe more at this event 2012.:thumbup:

Go to http://rcracingevents.com/ to enter.

Doug

ron1950
07-23-2011, 06:05 PM
you still require 60 amp esc's?

Doug Smock
07-23-2011, 09:21 PM
Yes sir, that's not likely to change except to possibly allow any 60 amp control.
Doug

Chilli
08-18-2011, 08:38 PM
Have fun CDing this weekend my friend.

Make sure those darn FE guys are in the hot pits ready to go this time. They were holding up the race last month!!!:bounce:

Doug Smock
08-18-2011, 08:57 PM
LOL Thanks Mike. Dick was kind of dragging his feet.:laugh:
This race is going to be a piece o cake.
We're going to run a leisurely 5 rounds and take time out for some burgers and dogs Sat.
I'm going to get off the stand long enough to run LSG Mono, Thunderboat and P Limited Sport Hydro.
The cool thing is our Nat. O/B Director is going to be running my P Limited O/B Tunnel. (first time FEr)
I managed to hook up "The short bus rider"lol (first time FEr) with a P limited Tunnel as well.:popcorn2:
I'd be willing to bet both of these guys will have plans to build one before spring.:wink:

D.

Chilli
08-18-2011, 09:50 PM
Cool. John had second thoughts on the nitro tunnel. He said it was a phase. LOL.....Thank Goodness!!

I wasted no time cutting up the TS3 and will get back in the tunnel game next season....I have a few gas surprises in store also.

HOTWATER
08-18-2011, 10:16 PM
Whew...that was a close one! :ohmy: I thought we were going to have to get John to nitro rehab...lol! All is good again!!:thumbup:

Good luck this weekend Doug!! Give those other guys a chance this time...:laugh: