PDA

View Full Version : fun mutiple choice question

steveo
07-19-2011, 08:23 PM
today at the lake i _______

A-got distracted and forgot to tape on my hatch and it blew off with no flotation
B-smoked a new lipo by not hooking up the parallel adapter yet another distraction
C-forgot to hook up the water cooling and almost sank the boat
D-left the control on the roof and watched it fall off the car in the rear view mirror
E-all of the above

Diegoboy
07-19-2011, 09:24 PM
_E:

Savage Skidoo
07-19-2011, 09:31 PM
F get drunk ! lol when all fails at the lake

marko500
07-19-2011, 10:21 PM
I did "c" already this season. The other ones are only a matter of time..... Wait I almost did "b", and "d" well I have left the radios at home. Ah man can I change my answer to "e" ?

Mark

TheShaughnessy
07-19-2011, 10:54 PM
I'd have to answer E with the exception being d, I've left it at home but never on the roof. Why do we all like this FE boating stuff so much?

LarrysDrifter
07-19-2011, 11:16 PM
G. Forgot to tighten motor collet.
H. Forgot to install new RX.

properchopper
07-19-2011, 11:58 PM
I. Installed new motor; didn't check prop direction. Backed up into beach at WOT and "customized" one-of-a-kind favorite prop .

steveo
07-20-2011, 08:21 AM
these are all great anwsers guys and a few extra but the correct ones are C & D. i was switching esc from one boat to another and the tubing was kinda hidden hooked up or not everything was still being water cooled even the lipos, the lipos, esc, and reciever were elevated enough not to be submerged the motor got most of it but was still able to get it back to shore after it died on me a couple of time when the receiver got wet

this was my first outing with h&m super cat with 1520 and 5s2p it was sweet my gps has been acting strange lately the boat was in the high 40's dare i say it 50's the gps read 40 yeah i dont think so, it was the pursuit mono that got all wet in side though and it was gettin it as well with x447 i just put on i need trims tabs for it - both need some tweaking but not much

JIM MARCUM
07-21-2011, 05:18 PM
Does that mean you live in San Diego? JIM

siberianhusky
07-22-2011, 07:10 AM
How about launching your rc sailboat and realizing you forgot to turn on the RX! They just keep going until the run out of wind or water!