PDA

View Full Version : HOTMBC - I met some of the yodas

Jesse J
07-12-2011, 09:43 PM
Hey guys - pleasure meeting you folks last weekend, looking forward to get together this weekend. Jay, has it been decided where? Lemme see if I remember the dudes:
Jay the famous/infamous (who inspired me to go home and work in the sweltering garage overhauling the Oberto (my avatar)!
Jim the host with the absolute most! (sweet lake, 3-slip dock, covered AND with fans AND with a second floor for driving with a view....ANNNNND buoys). A big hats off and thanks!
Jim 2
Kelly
Todd
Dale
.... one more me thinks...the other guy with the big fast mono... need email list....

Jay, send out that email!!! I don't want to miss out.

Great meeting y'all (as they say)
Jesse

ron1950
07-12-2011, 10:03 PM
good to see you made it to the south...even if it is texas lol......wish we had a club ot anyone else besides myself that even runs fe here in mississippi

electric
07-12-2011, 10:18 PM
What's your issue with the best state in the Union Ron? Ok..just kidding, everyone calm down. Had a great time to Jesse and I have no idea how you did so well with all the names on your first meeting! Nice to know my name "Jim 2"...has a ring to it...sorta. Had to be that since "Jim 1" provided us the ideal place to run the boats!

Fluid
07-12-2011, 11:32 PM
Tentatively next Saturday (normal club meeting date) at Love's Marina in Crosby. Start around 10AM and run until we get too hot....so it may not be too long. I'll bring a shade structure, and more would be better. Everyone with a P Sport Hydro bring it so we can have at least one class with heat races. But bring whatever else you want, if you don't have a P Sport Hydro don't worry, we'll have a blast.