PDA

View Full Version : New Fe Club!!

Doozie870
04-24-2007, 12:48 AM
I just back from a fantastic sunday of racing in Southern Co. A super bunch of guys,unbelievable looking and running LSH boats!!Shoulder to shoulder spectators on the boardwalk!! man it was a blast! 1/10 scale course, the racing was fast and furious.... best time I have had yet.

Doozie870
04-24-2007, 12:59 AM
Im so excited to have racing within travel distance, I forgot to post the name. ROCKY MOUNTAIN THUNDER BOATS.

Fluid
04-24-2007, 06:42 PM
It is great to have a bunch of fellow FE enthusiasts to run with isn't it? Glad ya'll got together! :D

Drunken Pirate
04-24-2007, 07:38 PM
I am glad you found one!

I am looking for anyone around Salem/Portland Oregon who are RC Boat enthusiasts. I hear tell of a scale battleship club somewhere around these parts but nothing for FE's.

Please let me know if you live 'round here.

yz120
04-24-2007, 07:46 PM
I just back from a fantastic sunday of racing in Southern Co. A super bunch of guys,unbelievable looking and running LSH boats!!Shoulder to shoulder spectators on the boardwalk!! man it was a blast! 1/10 scale course, the racing was fast and furious.... best time I have had yet.

i`m going to co. in july for vacation. where do you guys run? maybe we will bring a boat or two.

Doozie870
04-25-2007, 09:44 AM
On the western slope we fun run every sunday in montrose, kind of a hodgepodge of boats, the pueblo club runs a race once a month, and I think they fun race on sundays as well. I would go there first, as we are a bunch of yo-yo's running around at full speed with no direction.