PDA

View Full Version : A Spartan That Runs

ksaucerman
07-07-2011, 11:30 PM
Finally got my 3rd spartan back from traxxas last week after two months at Traxxas. They sent me a completely new boat since it had burned up twice and I sent the whole boat back to them both times. The first boat burned up on the second set of 6s batteries I rand through it. The second time they sent back the burned and stinky hull with a new speed control that burned up mid way through the first set of batteries. This new boat they sent me the 3rd runs like a champ. Have run 20 sets of batteries 6s through it with no temps above 100f. This is the boat i should have had the first time I bought it. Too bad it took three times to get it right. Couldn't be happier with the Spartan

Champy
07-13-2011, 06:14 PM
Sorry to hear about the bad start... I think most of us can relate. Can you put up pictures of the electronics and maybe explain what the differences are ,if any? Thanks

Rcforever27
07-13-2011, 09:26 PM
That's good to hear... I'm still pissed at traxxas because like 95% of Spartan owners went out and modded their boats and installed new power systems,( me included) and i took out my electronics before they burnt up, and it's like now i feel like they owe me a power system ..... I'm sure most will agree but JMO.....

Rcforever27
07-13-2011, 09:27 PM
And the reason we did that was because the Spartan still is on backorder .... We wanted working boats for the summer not the following winter a year after they came out..... ://

GeoVW72
07-14-2011, 12:02 AM
And the reason we did that was because the Spartan still is on backorder .... We wanted working boats for the summer not the following winter a year after they came out..... ://

You mean like we wanted them last summer :sarcasm1:, when they were announced :sarcasm1:

Rcforever27
07-14-2011, 08:31 AM
Yup excatly....